PDA

View Full Version : Mark Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure

Flame
02-27-2006, 05:32 PM
Anyone have or played it? I'm more than half way through it, it's a good game. Some of the graffiti is hiliarious.

mor911
02-27-2006, 05:44 PM
I read a few articles about it before it came out. Looked like an Ecko version of Jet Set radio future... Not really into this type of game.

Is it really good?

N-A
02-28-2006, 04:26 AM
I rented it. Simply put - I hated it. The Prince of Persia elements are cool but they're too few and far between. The game tries to draw out it's length through fighting and it's poorly implemented. Way too much boring fighting.

Couple that with boring graffiti and we've got a stinker! The soundtrack kicks *** though. I wouldn't play this game again if you threatened me to be in the next episode of "His First Shemale".

Flame
02-28-2006, 10:08 PM
I rented it. Simply put - I hated it. The Prince of Persia elements are cool but they're too few and far between. The game tries to draw out it's length through fighting and it's poorly implemented. Way too much boring fighting.

Couple that with boring graffiti and we've got a stinker! The soundtrack kicks *** though. I wouldn't play this game again if you threatened me to be in the next episode of "His First Shemale".

The soundtrack does kick ***. That is like my favorite part