PDA

View Full Version : PS2 Headset problem

Nicky Napoleon
02-27-2006, 10:37 PM
I bought the logitech PS2 headset, once I plugged it in I can hear the other players but they cant hear me. After speaking to a couple of local game stores they told me that they have had a problem with the headsets so I got another. And wouldnt you know it........It does the same thing. So has anyone had this problem, and how can I fix it. I am running a Dell computer with a Belkin router.

NuttyFin
02-27-2006, 10:59 PM
Have you checked your mute button?

Nicky Napoleon
02-27-2006, 11:00 PM
Have you checked your mute button?

LOL yeah tried that

Marino2Clayton
02-27-2006, 11:06 PM
I bought the logitech PS2 headset, once I plugged it in I can hear the other players but they cant hear me. After speaking to a couple of local game stores they told me that they have had a problem with the headsets so I got another. And wouldnt you know it........It does the same thing. So has anyone had this problem, and how can I fix it. I am running a Dell computer with a Belkin router.

you can't just tap he green button that lights up on your head set, you have to keep it held in for about a second. I had the same problem when I first bought mine.

Nicky Napoleon
02-27-2006, 11:09 PM
you can't just tap he green button that lights up on your head set, you have to keep it held in for about a second. I had the same problem when I first bought mine.

I doesnt have a green button it only has one button and that is a mute button.

NuttyFin
02-28-2006, 09:40 PM
Maybe this might help you.

http://www.socom3.com/showthread.php?t=44506