PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft announces their handheld

Majpain
02-28-2006, 01:57 AM
http://gear.ign.com/articles/691/691935p1.html

Skeet84
02-28-2006, 02:02 AM
Yeah WoW thats sooooo awesome! Thanks for the link! I can't wait for that to come out!

Majpain
02-28-2006, 02:15 AM
They will announce more info about the handheld March 2nd.Seems cool.I knew Microsoft was trying to take over the world : /

Motion
02-28-2006, 10:29 AM
Well that definitely won't fit in my pocket.

mor911
02-28-2006, 11:05 AM
I say more power to 'em. I probly won't get one... But people always get upsaet when Microsoft tries to launch something... I don't know why. If google launched a new handheld, I bet the world would rejoice and praise idea... yet, they're slowly digging in every corner of the web possible. Don't get me wrong, I love google as much as the next guy. But why does everyone have this instant hate for Microsoft?

UltraDol-Fan
02-28-2006, 12:25 PM
I don't think I would buy one. It looks like to get full functionality you will need to microsoft out your house.

Deus Ex Dolphin
02-28-2006, 03:11 PM
I say more power to 'em. I probly won't get one... But people always get upsaet when Microsoft tries to launch something... I don't know why. If google launched a new handheld, I bet the world would rejoice and praise idea... yet, they're slowly digging in every corner of the web possible. Don't get me wrong, I love google as much as the next guy. But why does everyone have this instant hate for Microsoft?

Mor, don't you know that Bill Gates has broken into countless homes? These MS haters are bitter from childhood memories of Gates shooting their mother, raping their father, and kicking their kitten/puppy on his way out the door. :boohoo:

How can they NOT be bitter and full of hatred for all things MS? :eek:

As for this handheld? I'm not crazy about a jack-of-all-trades type handheld, and this thing will probably run in the $400 range. Certainly not for the kids, but more for adult gamers, and not real competition for Nintendo.

Motion
02-28-2006, 03:20 PM
Mor, don't you know that Bill Gates has broken into countless homes? These MS haters are bitter from childhood memories of Gates shooting their mother, raping their father, and kicking their kitten/puppy on his way out the door. :boohoo:

How can they NOT be bitter and full of hatred for all things MS? :eek:

:confused: whoa

mor911
02-28-2006, 03:32 PM
:confused: whoa
:sidelol: I think he was kidding bro :lol:

Motion
02-28-2006, 03:40 PM
:sidelol: I think he was kidding bro :lol:

:tongue: I know, but the "randomness" caught me off guard. Not something you'd expect to read in the gaming forum. :D