PDA

View Full Version : I'm takin the fight to 'em...

inFINSible
12-14-2001, 09:14 PM
I've been a real p.i.t.a. over on the 49erswebzone. Check this one out, it was started by ninerjay....ended by me.:

How about this. We're gonna give you a healthy dose of frustration on Sunday. It's been said that after the catch Terrell Owens "runs with anger". Prepare to see "RAGE". Who you got to stop him?

: Lamar Smith is gonna have an intimate knowledge of the type, color, smell, and taste of the grass growing at the Stick because that's where Young and Stubblefield are gonna plant him.

: Plummer and Webster shut down Bruce and Holt last week. Who have you got after Chambers and Gadsden?

: Jay Fiedler, meet Andre Carter.

: Go Niners!

Again, you seem to have lost your senses. Who do we have to stop Owens? How about Sam Madison and Patrick Surtain? How about Brian Walker or Brock Marion? How about Terry Cousin or Jamar Fletcher? See, you keep thinking you're going up against some J.V. squad and that's just not the case. Be prepared to be smacked around and intercepted,'cause that's what's coming Sunday to Owens and Garcia.
Lamar Smith may have an intimate knowledge of the turf at the Stick but it is going to be 6-7 yards downfield each time.
Big talk about shutting down someones passing game from the fan whose team is ranked 26th in the NFL against the pass. Doesn't look like you shut too many passing games down this year and it is not going to start this week. Who do we have besides Chambers and Gadsden? I'm glad you asked, how about James McKnight, Dedric Ward, Travis Minor, Jed Weaver, Rob Konrad and Lamar Smith? I would be willing to bet that each one will be involved in your defeat.
Jeff Garcia meet Jason Taylor, Lorenzo Brommell, Zach Thomas and Derrick Rodgers.
We're loaded boy, and it will all become crystal clear on game day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go Fins.

miadphan13
12-14-2001, 09:21 PM
AWESOME job introducing him to the Dolphin's squad!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

inFINSible
12-14-2001, 09:32 PM
thanks 13. I would love to see you over there smackin 'em around. They should get introduced to the Smackqueen.:lol: :lol:

dolfan87
12-14-2001, 09:55 PM
I couldn't resist inFINS, I had to join the fight. Don't you just HATE that style of boards?

flipper
12-14-2001, 10:09 PM
i thought that was a drug, do u give it away that easy over there, lol.

MarinoFan4Life
12-15-2001, 12:20 AM
Way to show them 9er fans how it goes. I think Garcia will become very familiar with Bromell, Taylor, and Thomas!

GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!

inFINSible
12-15-2001, 08:19 AM
87, that friggin style of MB is the worst. Sometimes I can't even find my posts. It really sucks.

I thought every one who was a member of IFN had the same style of boards. I don't know why I thought that.....

inFINSible
12-15-2001, 08:58 AM
I have just gotten banned from Jets insider. What a bunch of ******* they have over there. I never once cursed or threatened anybody. I just don't care that they won eight straight over us. All I care about is the next game, so that takes away ALL their smack talk and leaves me free to ramble on about our two game division lead, and our best division record (okay, so we're tied) and our best conference record and our chances in the playoffs as opposed to where THEY are now. I guess they just couldn't take me smackin'em down anymore. LMAO!!!
Do I get a party or some thing?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dolfan87
12-15-2001, 10:39 AM
Banned from the Jets board huh? Is that a bad thing? :D

iceblizzard69
12-15-2001, 11:16 AM
I saw the Niners board and it had that annoying style that I just HATE! You can't even find where you posted before. I prefer the kind of message board that we have.

dolfan06
12-15-2001, 12:15 PM
everytime i post something they can't deal with its deleted, dolfan06 has been banned, so now i have to go with green747, they just delete my posts now, TURKEYS!

dolfan06
12-15-2001, 12:18 PM
is, they talk about beating the steelers, now they have lost 14/15 games, eight in a row doesn't seem to cool after that.:D

inFINSible
12-15-2001, 03:31 PM
They just banned me, no warning or nothing. I went to put up a post and I found out I was banned. Complete surprise.
I sent a nasty e-mail to Sooth, still haven't heard any reason as to why I was banned.
I guess we all know the reason why....THE JETS SUCK AND SO DOES THEIR MB!
Imagine when we beat them, there will probably be a question on the registration "Are you a Dolphins fan?", answer yes, and you're automatically banned.:lol: :lol: :lol:

49RSRUL!
12-15-2001, 03:37 PM
I don't know about their MB, but how can the Jets suck when they've swept the Dolphins?? And, one of those was shut-out!?

:confused:

dolfan06
12-15-2001, 03:55 PM
didn't do too much good did it? they're still 2 games behind. that must mean they can't beat anybody else! :D

iceblizzard69
12-15-2001, 04:10 PM
We have had bad luck against the Jets, but we are clearly the better team. Saying the Jets are better is like saying that Oklahoma State is better than Oklahoma because they beat them this year.

dolfan06
12-15-2001, 04:19 PM
supposed to beat the rams, i think not. anything can happen on sunday, thats why they play the friggin games. don't believe the handicappers, and watch your ass. none of this frisco crap either, cover it with both hands! :lol:

iceblizzard69
12-15-2001, 05:10 PM
The Saints have beaten the Rams 3 out of the last 4. They beat them in the playoffs last year. Actually I bet with my friend on the Rams/Saints game earlier this year, spread and everything, and I won. I knew the Saints would beat the Rams, its just something that has been happening a lot. The Saints match up with the Rams very well. The Saints may be able to beat them again on Monday, I wouldn't count on it, but it will be close. I will make sure to watch MNF this week, as it should be a very entertaining game.

Jaydog57
12-15-2001, 11:35 PM
I think the Taints will beat the Shams again. If I get it right that guy with the "Elephant trunk-over-your-dick-underwear" picture has gotta change his avatar. That's just too disturbing. thanks:goof:

fiedler__9
12-16-2001, 02:51 PM
Lorenzo Bromell-THE QB KILLER!

dolfan06
12-16-2001, 04:33 PM
they have been to the playoffs once, the fins have gone every year!:D