PDA

View Full Version : Mock

Troysif
02-28-2006, 11:39 PM
Found this Mock Draft and idk even know who that is they have us drafting

http://www.ourlads.com/2006NFLMockDraft.html

Skeet84
03-01-2006, 12:27 AM
Wow Thats one of the worst Mocks ever. Vince Young not a first round pick? There are so many questions there its not even funny.
Who did this mock Vince Young or Frank Gore?

Troysif
03-01-2006, 12:28 AM
lol, what did Frank get on his Wonderlic?

Skeet84
03-01-2006, 12:31 AM
lol, what did Frank get on his Wonderlic?

Frank Gore got a 6 on the wonderlic, BUt has a learning disabilty. There was a story on ESPN about him.

Troysif
03-01-2006, 12:32 AM
o ok, thx, um.... vince doesnt have a learning disabilty, i hope he does if he got a 6

GCD960
03-01-2006, 12:36 AM
Whitworth is OT from LSU...had a very good combine.played LT in college but probably be moved to RT and Vernon moved to LT

Troysif
03-01-2006, 12:40 AM
Whitworth is OT from LSU...had a very good combine.played LT in college but probably be moved to RT and Vernon moved to LT

whoa i was about to ask what this has to do with what we were talking about, but i totally forgot what i origionally posted, thx for the info

Bartowboy
03-01-2006, 12:55 AM
That was the worst mock draft i have ever seen.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
03-01-2006, 12:59 AM
ourlads seems to be pretty good with scouting and mocks.

Miamifin23
03-01-2006, 01:51 AM
Mock makes no sense. Greenway before Hawk? HAHAHA. Greenway in my eyes is going to drop because he could only bench press 225 like 16 times. A guy like Ernie Simms is going to jump Greenway. Gabe Watson is WAY too high, he's a second rounder at best in my eyes.

Mile High Fin
03-01-2006, 02:19 AM
Wow.......Whitworth is the 2nd OT taken?!?!?!:eek:

McNeill @ #18
Justice @ #23 :eek:

Danny
03-01-2006, 02:46 AM
That's the worst mock I've seen too...no way we take him before the 3rd round at best...the whole thing doesn't make any sense.

Ozzy rules!!

ZolarZ_GoPhins
03-01-2006, 08:31 AM
Interesting to say the least.
It is nice to see different takes about draft day cause rarely does anyone pick it right. I do think they put to much stock into Saban reaching for an LSU guy. Whitworth could easily be picked in the 2nd or possibly 3rd.

Greenway over Hawk is a bit hard to believe. I seriously doubt that happens.

I could seen GreenBay picking D first round this year. Alot have projected them taking a RB, but they really need help on the D.

Gabe Watson is definately a 1st round possiblity, him and Bunkley are fighting for the #2 DT off the board. Either are very possible for us at 16.

Problems I see are:
1. Greenway and Hawk need to be swapped.
2. We are reaching for our pick and don't see that happening.
3. Young dropping out of the first round, I do think he will drop but that seems bit to far. His stock is dropping pretty hard though, take away that championship game and he wouldn't be projected top 5 like he was. I do agree with their assessment of young in the raiders pick. That is alot to invest in a project, but someone always reaches and they will here too, he goes middle first imo.

I know alot of people will not agree with me but I am hoping that Vernon Davis could slip by the Eagles. Maybe they are the team like GreenBay last year that picks up the QB falling down the board. I think Davis will go top 10, but if he does drop to the Phins that would be a tough player to pass on. I know we got Randy McMichael, but with Davis on the team he would immediatly impact our Offense. This guy is a freak of nature physically and you don't get a chance to draft someone of his calibur very often. In the 2 TE set we would create matchup problems all over the field.

RonnieB23
03-01-2006, 04:34 PM
IDK what combine he was watching , but the 40 times are way off on about everybody.

kpcane
03-01-2006, 04:56 PM
I do think they put to much stock into Saban reaching for an LSU guy. Whitworth could easily be picked in the 2nd or possibly 3rd.

That's exactly what I was thinking. But if this guy is flying under the radar, we can get him later, and get an impact guy in the secondary in the first.

primetime23
03-01-2006, 08:22 PM
if young falls out of the 1st round ill be shocked even though its posssible it happened with brees and it almost happened with arron r. I don't see redskins guy cambell being a 1st rounder i thought he would of been a 2nd or third