PDA

View Full Version : I just did the draft on my Fins Madden Franchise and...

TAK
03-01-2006, 02:41 AM
I picked up Brees so I signed Justice in round one and now my line is patched up and I was able to get Cromartie in the second cuz of the injury I guess. Huff Brick Leinart and Cutler all went top ten.

Anyways I am playing my first game with the rejuvenated Fins and we are beating the Colts 7 to 0 and they still have James because the CPU let Wayne go instead like the Colts should.

My running stats blow though because the running game in Madden is terrible. ESPN NFL 2K5 and the NCAA 06 Running games are 10 times better and realistic.

Phinsfan-Jay
03-01-2006, 02:44 AM
how did you do all this drafting those players arent even in the game

d-day
03-01-2006, 02:46 AM
why did you post this in the main forum again...? :hmmm:

I picked up Brees so I signed Justice in round one and now my line is patched up and I was able to get Cromartie in the second cuz of the injury I guess. Huff Brick Leinart and Cutler all went top ten.

Anyways I am playing my first game with the rejuvenated Fins and we are beating the Colts 7 to 0 and they still have James because the CPU let Wayne go instead like the Colts should.

My running stats blow though because the running game in Madden is terrible. ESPN NFL 2K5 and the NCAA 06 Running games are 10 times better and realistic.

TAK
03-01-2006, 02:48 AM
how did you do all this drafting those players arent even in the gameImported the draft classes from NCAA 06.

JuanchoColombia
03-01-2006, 02:49 AM
post your roster here:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=124245

King Felix
03-01-2006, 02:55 AM

more like ncaa is 10 times worse i could take any running back and just get 400 yards.

TAK
03-01-2006, 03:14 AM
more like ncaa is 10 times worse i could take any running back and just get 400 yards.Not if you play on a hard enough difficulty. NCAA allows you to actually break tackles which is something you should be able to do rather than require the game to do it for you.

houtz
03-01-2006, 10:59 AM
I got to be honest with you, I've played Madden since the first minute it hit shelves and have no desire to play a Franchise. Play online , it's a hell of a lot better. Especially if you search around and get into a good league.

Agent51
03-01-2006, 01:32 PM
Not if you play on a hard enough difficulty. NCAA allows you to actually break tackles which is something you should be able to do rather than require the game to do it for you.

and you could JUMP in NCAA while carrying the ball. That is my biggest complaint about Madden's running, you can't freakin hurdle. Or you can but it does it for you, and most of the time it doesn't do it right, it'll wait til I run into the guy and stop running, THEN it hurdles for me except it's useless because since I am no longer moving forward he just jumps staright up and then lands in the same spot. Also, it doesn't let you jump when ur being chased from behind and the guy dives at you to trip you up. In NCAA (or past maddens) I would just hurdle when the guy dove and most of the time could avoid the trip, not now though.

AquaInferno
03-01-2006, 04:02 PM
Not if you play on a hard enough difficulty. NCAA allows you to actually break tackles which is something you should be able to do rather than require the game to do it for you.

Are you playing Madden 06? Do you know how to truckstick? The truckstick is damn effective try it with Ronnie and Ricky, I break a ton of big ones using the truckstick. Also when you're running right at a defender spin him out, works better than juking if your timing is right. My suggestion is play rushing attack online, cause it seems that you could use the rushing practice instead of saying this or that is better, because if you wanna rush in an NFL sim, you're only gonna be doing it in Madden for some time.

Prime Time
03-01-2006, 05:13 PM
Madden's run game is the best...

TAK
03-02-2006, 03:06 AM
Madden's run game is the best...Bull****, the running game is only good if you like unrealistic pole bouncing. Your guy just bounces off defenders instead of doing any conceivable move. I like how in NCAA it actually shows you breaking the tackle.

Anyways if anyone played ESPN NFL 2K5 they would know that game had the BEST running game by far in any game ever. The juke stick was bomb and the lower your shoulders button was far more realistic than the truck stick bull crap which can't make someone miss unless you line up perfectly.

Dolfan984
03-02-2006, 05:54 AM
I run really well in all madden with Ricky and Ronnie. I run way better than I pass.