PDA

View Full Version : For those who "couldn't take" the Browns image...

HULKFish
03-01-2006, 12:34 PM
I was really pretty offended at first about people dissing my Desktop just because we didn't win the game it referred too. But I guess it's a good thing to have such passionate fans!! :dolphins: I created this Dolphins logo myself!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/03/ChromeLogoLFZach2-1.jpg

Skeet84
03-01-2006, 03:46 PM
Thats really sweet! I like it alot. I am sorry about my opinion on the other one however I was only saying it just brings up bad memories. Great work with both of them tho! :wink:

darkmistress
03-01-2006, 05:25 PM
My point was not that "we didn't win the game" it was because it didn't make sense. Why have a pic of the Browns in the background when it was a Zach Thomas/Dolphins wallpaper :confused: There's no reason to get offended because I asked a simple question.

And I did not "diss" it, I said it was good.

Dors156
03-01-2006, 08:12 PM
nice job

HULKFish
03-02-2006, 02:17 PM
My point was not that "we didn't win the game" it was because it didn't make sense. Why have a pic of the Browns in the background when it was a Zach Thomas/Dolphins wallpaper :confused: There's no reason to get offended because I asked a simple question.

And I did not "diss" it, I said it was good.

OK, fair enough... I can get a little sensitive sometimes. It wasn't a background though, it was one picture and that was the point I was trying to make. It's tough to find one photo of a player that is high-res enough to make a wallpaper of and it's a great shot of Zach.

Thanks for taking the time to clarify. :D

darkmistress
03-02-2006, 05:07 PM
OK, fair enough... I can get a little sensitive sometimes. It wasn't a background though, it was one picture and that was the point I was trying to make. It's tough to find one photo of a player that is high-res enough to make a wallpaper of and it's a great shot of Zach.

Thanks for taking the time to clarify. :D

oh ok that makes sense then :wink:, I thought they were two different pics :chuckle:

FinFan72
03-02-2006, 07:35 PM
excellent work dude:wink: