PDA

View Full Version : Ok, where's the Raidaz Freak?

Jaydog57
12-15-2001, 12:58 AM
Where's this punk bitch makin fun of my VH pic? Now that I'm here he's gone of course. Any punk with a Gayder flag can step the hell off, that's twice as retarded as anything else you could POSSIBLY put next to your name. As for playoffs, we're just gonna kick your ass again so why fight it? Stop by again when you get the chance or should I say, balls!:evil: :fire: :evil:

miadphan13
12-15-2001, 02:03 AM
QueenSmacker here! :lol: You might want to leave him to a professional Raider Hater! :evil: ;) Hey, I know this dude! :lol: ;)

BRING IT ON ugly Raider dude!! :fire:

Your team is going down tomorrow!! May Tomlinsen run right through your Gayder defense! :lol:

Dolfan984
12-15-2001, 02:05 AM
You may be the Smackqueen, but you know who the King of smack is right Miadphan? ;)

miadphan13
12-15-2001, 02:13 AM
OH YES I DO!!! This really AWESOME guy out in California who has aided me quite ALOT!! ;) Props to you!! :cool:

Raidaz Freak
12-15-2001, 02:14 AM
Dude are you the king of Smack? I bet you're rich then. Smack dealin' is high $.

Dolfan984
12-15-2001, 02:15 AM
You can work all types of angles, I just try to outsmart and boggle the people that try to 'out-smack' me. You are my superior when it comes to it though. :D Gotta say it's a hell of a team though :)

miadphan13
12-15-2001, 02:18 AM
Tag team! :lol: Your turn!! GO GET 'EM!!! :evil:

Raidaz Freak
12-15-2001, 02:20 AM
Is this 984 guy really a Bay Area Dolphan? Dude did you sell out or what?

Miadphan sounds like she wants to talk more smack so anytime, I'll be around. You sound pretty cool from the posts I've read on the Raider boards, but we'll see if you can keep up with me in the smackdown department.;)

As for the guy stuck in the 80's with the VH flag, dude, it's over! Get on with your life. Move on, and remember, my flag has more qualifications of power than anything you could come up with.:evil:

Dolfan984
12-15-2001, 02:24 AM
You're damn right I'm the king. I only do it when provoked of course. If you want to take a try, then by all means go ahead. It's been a while since I've had someone who can logically try to go back and forth with me. Are you good enough? Or are you like most of the Raiders fans(stereotype I know) and try using circular logic to prove your point? While we all know that you are just raving at your monitor and pounding at your keyboard like a monkey having a conniption.

Dolfan984
12-15-2001, 02:27 AM
I was born in the Miami area, lived there for 5 years, then have been in California since. I am going to the Dolphins-49ers game tommorow. :D

miadphan13
12-15-2001, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by Raidaz Freak
Miadphan sounds like she wants to talk more smack so anytime, I'll be around. You sound pretty cool from the posts I've read on the Raider boards, but we'll see if you can keep up with me in the smackdown department. ;)

BABY, I got your smack right here! :p If you know me from the Yahoo boards, then you don't have what it takes to smack with me. :lol: Those guys are lame and predictable. :rolleyes: OR maybe you know me from CyberHigh and if so, man am I going to have some fun with you. :lol: :evil:

Raidaz Freak
12-15-2001, 02:35 AM
Wow, I've never talked to a real King before. Are you the King of Pain? And why go with circular logic, perpendicular is more to my liking:lol: I'm not proving a point, just using big words like you to sound important.:D I'm not having a conniption, I'm quite jovial at the moment actually.:D And what do you know about monkey's pounding keyboards?:lol:

Dolfan984
12-15-2001, 02:42 AM
Of course, if you think you have the brains and/or balls to stand up against one of us, then it should be obvious to you that you cannot take on the both of us at once. We are the 'Royal Court' of smack, we hold no mercy to those who do not relent in the face of obvious embarrasment. Together we will tear you apart.

Raidaz Freak
12-15-2001, 02:47 AM
You never answered my questions....Are you the King of Pain, and what do you know about monkeys pounding keyboards? Talk about running around using circular logic.........:lol:

Raidaz Freak
12-15-2001, 02:52 AM
Every King has a queen, so where did she go? I thought you were gonna "tear me apart" if both of you got together. Yeah I'm quakin as we type.:lol: Come on Queen Bee, get with the King and sting me!:lol:

Dolfan984
12-15-2001, 02:54 AM
King of Pain? Hardly. King of knowing when I am clearly up against someone who obviously does not have the mental capabilities to 'dish it' as well as I? Hell yes. Big words? I think that's the lamest excuse of smack I've ever heard. "You're stupid cause you use big words cause you think you're smart" Come on, give me a break. That is clearly what you are attempting to point out. If I were you, I would definitely be ragging on my intellegence. For it is far superior. What do I know about monkeys pounding keyboards? I know I can tell the amount of intellegence (or lack thereof) in a post like that, that it cannot possibly be normal.

Dolfan984
12-15-2001, 02:56 AM
for the time it took me to reply, I was in the other room eating some really good cherry pie.

Raidaz Freak
12-15-2001, 03:03 AM
Attempting to point out you're stupid by using big words? How can you be stupid if you can use big words? I think you are reading too much into my post, homie. Attempting to IMPRESS with big words maybe, but if that's what it takes for you to get your point across, then I can keep up. You still haven't told me what you know about monkeys pounding keyboards.:lol: Spill it dude! don't hold back.:lol:

Dolfan984
12-15-2001, 03:10 AM
What do I know about monkeys pounding keyboards? I know I can tell the amount of intellegence (or lack thereof) in a post like that, that it cannot possibly be normal.

Who am I trying to impress? All you are inflicting is that you are trying to do is use the old tired "I know you are(or in this case do) but what am I?" Now if you can't come up with anything, just admit it. There will be no shame and no hard feelings. Then again, if the Queen wants some more, I can't do anything about it.

Raidaz Freak
12-15-2001, 03:13 AM
What are you talking about man? You're the one not coming up with anything. Every post you just say "is that all you have?" I have a lot more I'm just gonna save it till I get a response.:lol:

Dolfan984
12-15-2001, 03:22 AM
I've answered all of your questions. You just come back with the same thing. It's pretty clear that we are superior to you in intellegence (and probably physically as well) and that all you can come back with is things I've previously mentioned. No skill whatsoever. You have proven nothing.

Perhaps, it's the fact that in reality, you are somewhat like a bowl of linguini - a skinny limp noodle covered in a creamy white sauce.

Go back to nursing your bottle, boy.. You're too wet behind the ears (not too mention the permanent pearl necklace you sport) to give me any competition, let alone anything resembling dominating me.

Jaydog57
12-15-2001, 03:47 AM
Don't take any crap from any sorry ass Raider fan. My condolences that you gotta live in the Bay Area so close that trash. Hey Raidaz freak, the Fins can take your team anytime and as bad as you guys are, that's not even a compliment for us.:evil: Keep pounding your monkey or your keyboard, whichever keeps you bein you!:D

miadphan13
12-15-2001, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by Raidaz Freak
Every King has a queen, so where did she go? I thought you were gonna "tear me apart" if both of you got together. Yeah I'm quakin as we type. Come on Queen Bee, get with the King and sting me!

Awwwe, did you miss me? Back for more? :fire: You want me to sting you? Okay here goes............

You will lose tomorrow because Tomlinsen will run right through your "swiss cheese" defense. Your "prevent" defense isn't preventing anything. Damn, my Grandmother could rush for a touchdown on you guys. :lol: There is Mr. "Just Got Smoked" Woodsen. :lol: Of course you can't forget the co-leaders of the geriatric Raider squad known as the Brown Rice gang. :lol: Janikowski freaked out on exctasy. Russell tested positive for exctasy and awaits trial :rolleyes: Is there a exctasy vending machine in the locker room by chance? :lol: Then there is the head of the choke artists, Gannon, who is like a ragdoll. Lastly, there is Gruden who looks like Chuckie and Al Davis who is the biggest a$$hole of all time. As far as your "Black Hole", I hope your Raiders get sucked into it!! Consider yourself stung by the tail of a scorpion! :evil:

GO CHARGERS!!!

Dolfan984
12-15-2001, 04:15 AM
If you played us again this year, we would win by a much greater amount for these reasons.

1)The Emergance of Chris Chambers(We all know how Woodson loves to get burnt by rookie WRS)
2)Fiedler is playing MUCH better than he did earlier in the season
3)Your run D flat out SUCKS. Lamar and Minor are lickin' their chops just thinkin' about it.