PDA

View Full Version : 3,000 Posts

Gonzo
03-03-2006, 02:14 AM
Everybody gets laid!

Actually, I just want a conga-rats from Wharf and a happy b-day smiley from DM.

d-day
03-03-2006, 02:19 AM
Everybody gets laid!

:hmmm: what about the laid part... do we still get laid...?! you know guys only want one thing - I'm going to the snack bar, want a wiener?

Gonzo
03-03-2006, 02:34 AM
:hmmm: what about the laid part... do we still get laid...?! you know guys only want one thing - I'm going to the snack bar, want a wiener?

Everyone except you. Because I don't like you. Don't like the way ya talk. I don't like the way ya walk. Don't like ya those things. You kids think ya own this forum- think it's a poop and tant world. Well, you're dead wrong!

d-day
03-03-2006, 02:38 AM
Everyone except you. Because I don't like you. Don't like the way ya talk. I don't like the way ya walk. Don't like ya those things. You kids think ya own this forum- think it's a poop and tant world. Well, you're dead wrong!

I'm sorry mistress Gonzo, I've been a bad boy. And bad boys get spanked. Bad boys get tortured! Cowabunga!

Gonzo
03-03-2006, 02:48 AM
I'm sorry mistress Gonzo, I've been a bad boy. And bad boys get spanked. Bad boys get tortured! Cowabunga!

Frankly, d-day, in the past, I've had little use for you headshrinkers, inkblot tests, "I hate my mother" and all that crap. But with this case, I find myself at a lost. I understand you specialize in the treatment of homicidal posters.

d-day
03-03-2006, 02:54 AM
Frankly, d-day, in the past, I've had little use for you headshrinkers, inkblot tests, "I hate my mother" and all that crap. But with this case, I find myself at a lost. I understand you specialize in the treatment of homicidal posters.

Yes, well, I've never been involved in a criminal investigation but lets say the poster preys upon vulnerable unfortunates the poster deems somehow flawed. Let's say the poster is highly sophisticated, yet childlike. Vulnerable but canny. Capable of both tenderness and extreme brutality. Sexual, yet surprisingly innocent. You have an insatiable craving for normalcy, which will make your 3,000th post thread all the more difficult...

Buddwalk
03-03-2006, 03:22 AM
congrats on 3k gonzo :D

dominizzo
03-03-2006, 03:32 AM
Congrats Gonzo Lets Order Pizza

King Nate
03-03-2006, 04:28 AM

d-day that's my favorite movie

d-day:hump:

psycho beach party:hump:

Congrats on the 3K Gonzo...Luther:hump:

GRAPEAPE
03-03-2006, 08:26 AM
Congrats on the 3k Gonzo!!

TheAnswer385
03-03-2006, 08:30 AM
Congrats GONZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo

mor911
03-03-2006, 09:37 AM
Yes, well, I've never been involved in a criminal investigation but lets say the poster preys upon vulnerable unfortunates the poster deems somehow flawed. Let's say the poster is highly sophisticated, yet childlike. Vulnerable but canny. Capable of both tenderness and extreme brutality. Sexual, yet surprisingly innocent. You have an insatiable craving for normalcy, which will make your 3,000th post thread all the more difficult...
Well said my good d-day. Well said.

I feel that homicidal posters are generally characterized as the viewpoint holding that the appropriate subject matter for psychology is behavior and the appropriate methods for psychology are those of the natural sciences. Behaviorism developed primarily in the United States, although it was certainly influenced by other traditions, such as European forms of empiricism. It is usually contrasted with other viewpoints in psychology, for example, those holding that the appropriate subject matter is mental/subjective/conscious experience and the appropriate method is "introspection." Worth noting, however, is that there are several different forms of homisidal posting, and that these forms differ in many important ways.

GreenMonster
03-03-2006, 10:01 AM

I feel that homicidal posters are generally characterized as the viewpoint holding that the appropriate subject matter for psychology is behavior and the appropriate methods for psychology are those of the natural sciences. Behaviorism developed primarily in the United States, although it was certainly influenced by other traditions, such as European forms of empiricism. It is usually contrasted with other viewpoints in psychology, for example, those holding that the appropriate subject matter is mental/subjective/conscious experience and the appropriate method is "introspection." Worth noting, however, is that there are several different forms of homisidal posting, and that these forms differ in many important ways.

I learn something new everyday thanx Mor..

Gonzo I will bring the punch and pie to the party, there is plenty left from my private 3k post party..

TotoreMexico
03-03-2006, 10:03 AM
Hey felicidades Gonzo:clap:

UltraDol-Fan
03-03-2006, 10:28 AM
I learn something new everyday thanx Mor..

Gonzo I will bring the punch and pie to the party, there is plenty left from my private 3k post party..

woo hoo! I was just going to ask for punch and pie! way to step up!

Rocky Raccoon
03-03-2006, 02:31 PM
:hail: master Luther

congrats on 3,000 bro! :wink:

WharfRat
03-03-2006, 02:50 PM
Everybody gets laid!

Here ya go!!

Conga-Rats Bro!!

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Gonzo
03-03-2006, 02:56 PM

Yes, but The Mor, you are missing the percetual basis for such postings. Mental imagery (varieties of which are sometimes colloquially refered to as "visualizing," "seeing in the mind's eye," "hearing in the head," "imagining the feel of hitting that 'submit reply' button," etc.) is quasi-perceptual experience; it resembles perceptual experience, but occurs in the absence of the appropriate external stimuli. It is also generally understood to bear intentionality (i.e., mental images are always images of something or other, such as starting that new thread they always dreamed about), and thereby to function as a form of mental representation. Traditionally, visual mental imagery, the most discussed variety, was thought to be caused by the presence of picture-like representations (mental images, usually of someone coming to the team that is wholly unrealistic) in the mind, soul, or brain, but this is no longer universally accepted. What is understood is that these people are posters that should be kept far away from a keyboard, let alone a message board.

NaboCane
03-03-2006, 03:18 PM
Everybody gets laid!

M'man Lutha. Congratulations on your milestone.

Megatron
03-03-2006, 03:41 PM
:spam: Congrats!

Gonzo
03-03-2006, 03:45 PM
Here ya go!!

Conga-Rats Bro!!

http://images.finheaven.com/photo/data/500/ani_conga_ratsbl.gif

WOOHOO!! Now where is DM...:confused:

NJFINSFAN1
03-03-2006, 03:47 PM
I only recognize the 10,000 achievement:njphins:

GRAPEAPE
03-03-2006, 03:49 PM
I only recognize the 10,000 achievement:njphins:Post Whore

Gonzo
I only recognize the 10,000 achievement:njphins:

I want the bench picture back.

NJFINSFAN1
WOOHOO!! Now where is DM...:confused:

Her puppets have her all tied up in puppet string!:dday:

NJFINSFAN1
03-03-2006, 03:50 PM
I want the bench picture back.

oooppps!:(

Gonzo
03-03-2006, 03:52 PM
oooppps!:(

http://www.miltonvillage.org.uk/mvv/images/mvv44-7.jpg

d-day
03-03-2006, 06:14 PM
Yes, but The Mor, you are missing the percetual basis for such postings. Mental imagery (varieties of which are sometimes colloquially refered to as "visualizing," "seeing in the mind's eye," "hearing in the head," "imagining the feel of hitting that 'submit reply' button," etc.) is quasi-perceptual experience; it resembles perceptual experience, but occurs in the absence of the appropriate external stimuli. It is also generally understood to bear intentionality (i.e., mental images are always images of something or other, such as starting that new thread they always dreamed about), and thereby to function as a form of mental representation. Traditionally, visual mental imagery, the most discussed variety, was thought to be caused by the presence of picture-like representations (mental images, usually of someone coming to the team that is wholly unrealistic) in the mind, soul, or brain, but this is no longer universally accepted. What is understood is that these people are posters that should be kept far away from a keyboard, let alone a message board.

No one understands Gonzo. His screen persona is a brilliant comment on the socio-political structure of stardom.

backpacker
03-03-2006, 06:20 PM
Three is a magic number. Yes it is, it's a magic number.

wazzy
03-03-2006, 06:22 PM
Congrats on 3000!

Gonzo
03-03-2006, 07:29 PM
No one understands Gonzo. His screen persona is a brilliant comment on the socio-political structure of stardom.

You get all that from the "Ricky Williams Trade?" thread? I guess we are the only ones watching the thread.

darkmistress
03-03-2006, 07:31 PM
:hmmm:

Gonzo
03-03-2006, 07:34 PM
:hmmm:

You know what I want.

darkmistress
03-03-2006, 07:46 PM
You know what I want.

:chuckle:

Gonzo
03-03-2006, 07:50 PM
http://astridge.finheaven.com/theboys.gif

:chuckle:

perfect! This thread is clean.

darkmistress
03-03-2006, 07:53 PM
I'll give you a :birthday: too 'cause nothing says congrats quite like :birthday:

*poop* :eek2:

Gonzo
03-03-2006, 08:04 PM
I'll give you a :birthday: too 'cause nothing says congrats quite like :birthday:

*poop* :eek2:

poop does come close, but not as close as those things.

tushy :yes:

d-day
03-04-2006, 05:56 AM
You get all that from the "Ricky Williams Trade?" thread? I guess we are the only ones watching the thread.

Mrs. Gonzo, what were you doing at 3 AM thread last night?