PDA

View Full Version : $100

A Wing Pilot
03-03-2006, 01:57 PM
So Lets put together a scenario:

You've got $100 that your wife/girfriend/parents/friends don't know about. You don't have any pressing bills and you don't want to spend it disposable items (food, beer, strippers) So what do you buy?

Just curious, and No I don't have it i wish did... so much too buy, it's hard to choose.

My list of possibilities include but are not limited to:
Some hand tools
Power tools
Xbox360 games
pay part of my Season tickets
Dolphins cr@p
Sports/Coaching equipment
Work out equipment
PC games

PassRush
03-03-2006, 02:04 PM
A premium membership for as many years as 100 can buy, that way I need never look at the main forum again

WharfRat
03-03-2006, 02:08 PM
Wow... Guess it depends on what kinda mood I'm in...

generally I suppose I'd spend it on unnecessary gadgets and or tech toys that I want, but don't need.

mor911
03-03-2006, 02:08 PM
A 30 minute session at the "Steam and cream" at the corner of Andrews and Cypress Creek.

GRAPEAPE
03-03-2006, 02:14 PM
A 30 minute session at the "Steam and cream" at the corner of Andrews and Cypress Creek.I'm guessing the sign doesn't really mean massage?

order a beer making kit, it's the gift that keeps on giving.http://www.midwestsupplies.com/products/ProdByID.aspx?ProdID=6873
Order that and a ingredient kit, you'll have beer in a month!

A Wing Pilot
03-03-2006, 02:20 PM
I'm guessing the sign doesn't really mean massage?

order a beer making kit, it's the gift that keeps on giving.http://www.midwestsupplies.com/products/ProdByID.aspx?ProdID=6873
Order that and a ingredient kit, you'll have beer in a month!

Thats a really good idea...Dolphin ale, Amber Fin, FinHeaven Brau. Have you ever made before.. .is it easy/difficult.. I Always wanted to!!!!

One other thing on my list was to make a Arcade cabinet for my Mame Box

GRAPEAPE
03-03-2006, 02:29 PM
Thats a really good idea...Dolphin ale, Amber Fin, FinHeaven Brau. Have you ever made before.. .is it easy/difficult.. I Always wanted to!!!!

One other thing on my list was to make a Arcade cabinet for my Mame BoxI usually do a batch or two a month. It's not very hard. On that site I linked they have what is called "Full boil receipe kits" basically means that all the malts and hops are already in the kit, you just add 1-2 gallons of water and boil it for 60 min. Then transfer it to the fermenting bucket, add yeast, wait 10 days, put it in a bottle with some priming sugar, wait 2 weeks, and drink beer. Those are the easiest. I usually do the next level of difficulty but that still isn't hard. If you decide to ever do it, Shoot me a PM and I will be happy to help out any way I can.

Philter25
03-03-2006, 02:35 PM
I did the beer making kit awhile back, MrBeer. Its actually really really easy and refereshing to know you made your own beer.

Now im not going to flat out promote the strip club.... or else the "tanning" salon..... but every once in awhile its nice to have a little "Me Time"

If you feel guilty having boobies/bewbies/more boobies shoved in your face, then well.......... I just dont know how to advise.

You can throw yourself a party. 100 bucks, depending on where you live and how overpriced your distributors are, is generally good for 2 kegs of beer and a pack of solo cups. Thats what I would do.

Roman529
03-03-2006, 05:40 PM
For $100:

Go to a good restaurant and order a nice appetizzer, and a big steak, have a few beers or some wine....that will cost you about $40-$50.

Go to the movies, get a large Coke and Popcorn....another $15-$20.

Go to Barnes and Noble, buy some mags and get a latte at Starbucks.... $20

Get a six-pac of beer at the liquor store on the way home .....$10.

You're good to go.

Buddwalk
03-03-2006, 05:43 PM
For $100:

Go to a good restaurant and order a nice appetizzer, and a big steak, have a few beers or some wine....that will cost you about $40-$50.

You're good to go.

The perfect friday night without a gf :yes:

Perfect23
03-03-2006, 05:47 PM
I would lie and say I found it.

TerryTate
03-03-2006, 05:49 PM
Give it to me so I can pay my rent this month ;)

Agent51
03-03-2006, 05:50 PM
For $100:

You're good to go.

he said he DIDN'T wanna spend it on "disposable" stuff like food, beer, etc etc

NaboCane
03-03-2006, 05:53 PM
$100?

Well, first I would experience a slight sting of regret that I've never paid for sex and never will; then I'd take it down to the liquor store and put it down along with a couple of its brothers for that bottle of Laphroaig 30 year-old single malt I've had my eye on for a while now.

lazareth
03-03-2006, 05:59 PM

You've got $100 that your wife/girfriend/parents/friends don't know about. You don't have any pressing bills and you don't want to spend it disposable items (food, beer, strippers) So what do you buy?

Just curious, and No I don't have it i wish did... so much too buy, it's hard to choose.

Some hand tools
Power tools
Xbox360 games
Dolphins cr@p
Work out equipment
PC games
:hmmm:

Unfortunately, anything NOT disposable would prompt way too many questions!

So...I'd probably would have to blow it on scoobie snacks :wink: :redeye: :D

d-day
03-03-2006, 06:33 PM
blow it all on a party and hire van halen

Roman529
03-04-2006, 02:53 AM
The perfect friday night without a gf :yes:

YES, so true. :boohoo:

Roman529
03-04-2006, 02:55 AM
he said he DIDN'T wanna spend it on "disposable" stuff like food, beer, etc etc

But that's no fun!! :lol:

NJFINSFAN1
03-04-2006, 08:37 PM

Some hand tools
Power tools
Xbox360 games
Dolphins cr@p
Work out equipment
PC games

Go Skiing!:wink:

NJFINSFAN1
03-04-2006, 08:38 PM

You just want a chance at Valerie!

Fin_Fanatic
03-04-2006, 08:39 PM
buy a breathalizer, it livens up every party :D

lazareth
03-04-2006, 11:31 PM
:hmmm: all that on a c-note...damn, man...I want your secret!

d-day
03-04-2006, 11:32 PM
:hmmm: all that on a c-note...damn, man...I want your secret!

have you heard van halen lately? :chuckle:

NewEra8
03-04-2006, 11:34 PM
The local strip club...

sugarcane
03-04-2006, 11:35 PM
LOL,I think I would put it towards a better printer,a smaller one where it just prints those 4x6's. :)

DeathStar
03-05-2006, 12:53 AM
you a wing, dont you think its time to change your avatar??