PDA

View Full Version : New Dolphin mascot,

feelthepain
03-03-2006, 06:40 PM
I honor of Saban and the new Dolphin era, JP Losman has defected leaving the chaos and upheaval of the Bills to join a winning organization, when asked why he was leaving the team that drafted him he replied,

"I just had to get out of there, I knew the only way I could make a team in the NFL that had a chance to win was to become a mascot. Ya know, I'm ok with it. I feel like I'm being myself finally. I would rather be the mascot of a winning team then to take a beating and lose every year like I was facing with the Bill's....I'm in a much better place now."

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Well there you have it folks, everything we suspected from the great blue north is true, JP is letting his hair down and taking control of his future. He will obviously never be able to play for the fins, but he is smart enough to recognise a winner when he see's one. Fins rule!!:dolphins: :D

GRAPEAPE
03-03-2006, 06:42 PM
:sidelol: that's good stuff

feelthepain
03-03-2006, 06:46 PM
:sidelol: that's good stuff

The devil made me do it!!!:wink:

GreenMachine
03-03-2006, 06:51 PM
You forgot his poster a Favre...BTW why would you want a transvestite as your new mascot???

feelthepain
03-03-2006, 06:56 PM
You forgot his poster a Favre...BTW why would you want a transvestite as your new mascot???

Good question, maybe I should of used Vilma!!!

FinFan72
03-03-2006, 07:21 PM
Good question, maybe I should used Vilma!!!
:sidelol:

GreenMachine
03-03-2006, 07:38 PM
Good question, maybe I should of used Vilma!!!
Yea, nothing says ***** like the NFL leader in tackles...

I thought you guys were smarter in this forum:shakeno:

darkmistress
03-03-2006, 07:43 PM
keep the smack in the depths please guys

Buddwalk
03-03-2006, 07:44 PM
keep the smack in the depths please guys

:yeahthat:

TheAnswer385
03-03-2006, 08:16 PM
Good question, maybe I should of used Vilma!!!Ouch that didnt go over well with GM

ILPhinFan88
03-03-2006, 08:18 PM
Ouch that didnt go over well with GM

Just like if he would have said it about JT. Not the time nor place :shakeno:

Dors156
03-03-2006, 08:37 PM
:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

feelthepain
03-03-2006, 10:53 PM
Just like if he would have said it about JT. Not the time nor place :shakeno:

Oh well, I think it's very funny and I'd do it again. It's slow right now and I'm just havin some fun and it seems others enjoy it too. Do us a favor and try not to take it out context, this is a fins site not a Bill or Jet site and it was desined for laughs. I find your avatar offensive, but thats my opinion and I'll get over it.

TheAnswer385
03-03-2006, 11:06 PM
why is his avy offersive?? i dont get it :confused::confused:

GreenMachine
03-03-2006, 11:06 PM
Oh well, I think it's very funny and I'd do it again. It's slow right now and I'm just havin some fun and it seems others enjoy it too. Do us a favor and try not to take it out context, this is a fins site not a Bill or Jet site and it was desined for laughs. I find your avatar offensive, but thats my opinion and I'll get over it.
I was not slamming you. I thought it was Hillarious and a great PS job... I just thought you should have made him/her the new BILLS mascot.. Ya know cheering for KELLY...:lol:

No hard feelings...After all, it's amazing I have been tolerated this long:cooldude:

feelthepain
03-03-2006, 11:25 PM
I was not slamming you. I thought it was Hillarious and a great PS job... I just thought you should have made him/her the new BILLS mascot.. Ya know cheering for KELLY...:lol:

No hard feelings...After all, it's amazing I have been tolerated this long:cooldude:

That's cool, I was just trying to have some fun and lighten the mood with all the stressing over the CBA and delay of FA.

feelthepain
03-03-2006, 11:26 PM
why is his avy offersive?? i dont get it :confused::confused:

We all have our own opinions, it's just ofensive to me. But like I said, I'll get over it.

ILPhinFan88
03-04-2006, 12:52 AM
We all have our own opinions, it's just ofensive to me. But like I said, I'll get over it.

I have been planning on a change but can't right now with the problem they are having.

Crisis
03-04-2006, 01:17 AM
We know what FTP is going to look at before he goes to bed.