PDA

View Full Version : You guys and girls believe in Kharma?

FIN-IN-RI
03-03-2006, 08:17 PM
Like whatever you do wrong will bite you in the bum in the future?
Treat others like you would want to be treated.. (the Golden rule)

I think it's all psychological, so yeah I believe in it.

I think that if you practice Kharma then you don't expect something specifically good to happen, you just expect the good feelings that come with something good happening.

I find it fascinating that we as humans expell this intangible 'energy' be it good or bad.. The fact that we can feel this energy from other people makes it that much more fascinating.

Rocky Raccoon
03-03-2006, 08:20 PM
Like whatever you do wrong will bite you in the bum in the future?
Treat others like you would want to be treated.. (the Golden rule)

I think it's all psychological, so yeah I believe in it.

I think that if you practice Kharma then you don't expect something specifically good to happen, you just expect the good feelings that come with something good happening.

I find it fascinating that we as humans expell this intangible 'energy' be it good or bad.. The fact that we can feel this energy from other people makes it that much more fascinating.

I agree with you 100%

TheAnswer385
03-03-2006, 08:21 PM
O i do and i love My name is Earl

inFINSible
03-03-2006, 08:22 PM
"you do bad things and bad things happen to you. You do good things and good things happen to you." - Earl

inFINSible
03-03-2006, 08:23 PM
O i do and i love My name is Earl
That's my personal 1a show.

1b is The Office.

I live for Thursday nights from 9-10 on NBC. :lol:

TheAnswer385
03-03-2006, 08:27 PM

1b is The Office.

I live for Thursday nights from 9-10 on NBC. :lol:O i love them both i DVRd them last nite so i didnt get to see them i will have to watch them somtime this weekend.

HysterikiLL
03-03-2006, 08:31 PM
I believe in Karma for sure. I try and do nice things every once in a while -- not necessarily expecting a signifigant specific return favor, but just because I believe that it all evens out in the grand scheme of things.

P.S. I'm trashed off my face, so that comment likely holds an amazing capacity of 'inner-sense'.

Marino2Clayton
03-03-2006, 08:33 PM

1b is The Office.

Unfortunately Dwight's Mussolini speech gave me the idea for my ill fated nazi poll that went over as well as David Duke at the Apollo.

FIN-IN-RI
03-03-2006, 08:33 PM
What about all of the good people that do good all there life and wouldn't hurt a fly.. then one day.. bam.. they wake up and they have cancer.. I don;t get that..

TheAnswer385
03-03-2006, 08:34 PM
Unfortunately Dwight's Mussolini speech gave me the idea for my ill fated nazi poll that went over as well as David Duke at the Apollo.hahaha

FIN-IN-RI
03-03-2006, 08:35 PM
Unfortunately Dwight's Mussolini speech gave me the idea for my ill fated nazi poll that went over as well as David Duke at the Apollo.

lmfao :sidelol:

you worded that perfectly!

Jt0323
03-03-2006, 08:41 PM

1b is The Office.

same here, that one on yesterday was pretty good, Earl and Office are one of my favorite...

inFINSible
03-03-2006, 09:46 PM
O i love them both i DVRd them last nite so i didnt get to see them i will have to watch them somtime this weekend.
I did the same....me and BALLSDEEP went up to Hooters last night for dinner and beers so I missed them too....but i watched them today and they were great as usual...

"Hey Crabman"

"Hey Earl"

:sidelol:

inFINSible
03-03-2006, 09:49 PM
:lol:

man, I don't know about ill fated....there are some hilarious threads in the spam forum....they make absolutely no sense but, they'll have you rolling....

Marino2Clayton
03-03-2006, 10:33 PM
:lol:

man, I don't know about ill fated....there are some hilarious threads in the spam forum....they make absolutely no sense but, they'll have you rolling....

:goof: If the spam forum is for posts that make no sense I'm suprised that I don't have alot more in there. :googly:

Ohio Fanatic
03-03-2006, 11:20 PM
while I'm a Pagan Athiest, I strongly believe in Karma. I'm not Middle Eastern, but have the utmost respect for religions based on Karma (i.e. Hindu) a cosmic "force" you might call it. and no I don't believe in astrology crap.

miamikid92
03-03-2006, 11:22 PM
i have really bad kharma, like i could laugh at a kid who just tripped over a chair and the next day ill do the same thing

PassRush
03-04-2006, 03:59 PM
Definatly. Some day I will get in that accident and get a huge settlement

Hellion
03-04-2006, 04:04 PM
i have really bad kharma, like i could laugh at a kid who just tripped over a chair and the next day ill do the same thing

You know how to fix that? Don't laugh at the kid who tripped over the chair.

miamikid92
03-04-2006, 05:53 PM
You know how to fix that? Don't laugh at the kid who tripped over the chair.sometimes i just can't help it :goof:

Hellion
03-04-2006, 06:41 PM
sometimes i just can't help it :goof:

I think you're ok as long as you don't point and laugh....:laughat:

Speaking of kharma, we are all living it right now, all the talk over the past few years about the NFL being the superior league when it came to labor relations.............well it's not looking too good now.:(