PDA

View Full Version : My Tribute Thread To Fin Fan In Cali

Rocky Raccoon
03-04-2006, 12:05 AM
One of the greatest posters Finheaven has and will ever see. No one brings a better presence to the boards than FFIC...always bringing peace and love and happiness to the boards. Showing his respect to all the posters now matter what age or post count. It's refeshing to read his posts after all of the constant fighting that goes on here...we are lucky to have him.

So all you lounge lizards show your respect to one of Finheavens finest!

Finheaven :hug: Fin Fan In Cali

darkmistress
03-04-2006, 12:11 AM
:drinkers: from the lounge lizard formally known as :chuckle:

King Felix
03-04-2006, 12:13 AM
he has such a good attitude!!

PHINATIC13
03-04-2006, 12:15 AM
:up: :beerbang:

Fin Fan in Cali
03-04-2006, 12:30 AM
One of the greatest posters Finheaven has and will ever see. No one brings a better presence to the boards than FFIC...always bringing peace and love and happiness to the boards. Showing his respect to all the posters now matter what age or post count. It's refeshing to read his posts after all of the constant fighting that goes on here...we are lucky to have him.

So all you lounge lizards show your respect to one of Finheavens finest!

Finheaven :hug: Fin Fan In CaliOhh Gosh!:sidelol: Thanks brother! I really do appreciate the very kind words here. I try my best to bring friendship, and kindness to Finheaven, rather than hate, anger, and negativity. Thanks again bro!:wink:

Rocky Raccoon
03-04-2006, 12:32 AM
Ohh Gosh!:sidelol: Thanks brotehr! I really do appreciate the very kind words here. I try my best to bring friendship, and kindness to Finheaven, rather than hate, anger, and negativity. Thanks again bro!:wink:

you da man John! :wink:

GreenMonster
03-04-2006, 12:50 AM
Ohh Gosh!:sidelol: Thanks brother! I really do appreciate the very kind words here. I try my best to bring friendship, and kindness to Finheaven, rather than hate, anger, and negativity. Thanks again bro!:wink:

Done a great job of keeping FinHeaven friendly.. Bar-none my favorite message board, people here are more like family then friends.. Can't wait to hang with some of you guys in the future..

Prime
03-04-2006, 12:52 AM
The world would be a better place with more people like John in it.

Fin Fan in Cali
03-04-2006, 01:00 AM
Done a great job of keeping FinHeaven friendly.. Bar-none my favorite message board, people here are more like family then friends.. Can't wait to hang with some of you guys in the future..thank you brother. The wife and I are going to a home game this year, and I hope to meet as many of you there as I possibly can. I did that at the Charger vs Dolphin game and it was awesome. I met the greatest people, and was able to put a name with a face.:wink:

Fin Fan in Cali
03-04-2006, 01:01 AM
The world would be a better place with more people like John in it.Thanks brother, I appreciate the kind words. I try to be there for people when I can.:wink:

King Nate
03-04-2006, 01:15 AM
:yes:

FFIC is one stand up guy and it's a pleasure to have him on FH.

Dubfire
03-04-2006, 01:18 AM
:beerbang: A toast to brother FFIC!!

PassRush
03-04-2006, 02:00 AM
Definatly. Cali is one of the best posters here. Cali, Finheaven needs more posters like you.

Roman529
03-04-2006, 02:48 AM
Yeah I like FFIC because:

He doesn't cuss out people for starting lets cut Ricky threads, or poke fun at newbies who post in the wrong forum, and he is always willing to share a beer. :lol:

CalDolFan10x14
03-04-2006, 05:14 AM
A man with a great attitude and...........great acceptance speeches...... :chuckle: :clap: :beerbang:

d-day
03-04-2006, 05:15 AM
d-day :hug: ffic

phins17
03-04-2006, 07:15 AM
I said is once and I'll say it again one Great man. You go FFIC.

cnc66
03-04-2006, 08:03 AM
I'm all with this accolade thread for John. Setting aside the Administrators no one has done more to promote Finheaven in a positive and friendly manner. Forever friendly in the face of fire, he sets an example by his postive actions, I am often shamed that I cannot seem to conduct myself as honorably as John. I am proud to have become his e-friend and can hardly wait until I get to shake his hand and look him in the eye. Semper Fi bro , you da man!

Fin Fan in Cali
03-04-2006, 10:06 AM
:yes:

FFIC is one stand up guy and it's a pleasure to have him on FH.Thanks bro, I appreciate it!:wink:

Fin Fan in Cali
03-04-2006, 10:07 AM
:beerbang: A toast to brother FFIC!!:drinkers:

Fin Fan in Cali
03-04-2006, 10:08 AM
Definatly. Cali is one of the best posters here. Cali, Finheaven needs more posters like you.Thank you brother I appreciate the kind words!:wink:

Fin Fan in Cali
03-04-2006, 10:09 AM
Yeah I like FFIC because:

He doesn't cuss out people for starting lets cut Ricky threads, or poke fun at newbies who post in the wrong forum, and he is always willing to share a beer. :lol::sidelol: :drinkers:

Fin Fan in Cali
03-04-2006, 10:10 AM
A man with a great attitude and...........great acceptance speeches...... :chuckle: :clap: :beerbang::sidelol: :beerbang:

Fin Fan in Cali
03-04-2006, 10:11 AM
d-day :hug: ffic:D

Fin Fan in Cali
03-04-2006, 10:12 AM
I said is once and I'll say it again one Great man. You go FFIC.Thanks brother!:beerbang:

Fin Fan in Cali
03-04-2006, 10:13 AM
I'm all with this accolade thread for John. Setting aside the Administrators no one has done more to promote Finheaven in a positive and friendly manner. Forever friendly in the face of fire, he sets an example by his postive actions, I am often shamed that I cannot seem to conduct myself as honorably as John. I am proud to have become his e-friend and can hardly wait until I get to shake his hand and look him in the eye. Semper Fi bro , you da man!Marty, I appreciate the nice comments! I try to do what I can for the site, and always will bro!:drinkers:

Fin Fan in Cali
03-04-2006, 10:28 AM
:drinkers: from the lounge lizard formally known as :chuckle::drinkers: :wink:

TotoreMexico
03-04-2006, 03:12 PM
:hail: Fin Fan In Cali, all the finheaven family appreciates your contribution to this board, you are an example for us and a great person.

:beerbang: FFIC :drinkers:

Fin Fan in Cali
03-04-2006, 03:43 PM
:hail: Fin Fan In Cali, all the finheaven family appreciates your contribution to this board, you are an example for us and a great person.

:beerbang: FFIC :drinkers:Thanks a lot brother!:drinkers:

Buddwalk
03-04-2006, 03:46 PM
my srv loving fan :buddwalk:

Fin Fan in Cali
03-04-2006, 03:48 PM
my srv loving fan :buddwalk::up:

Fin Fan in Cali
03-04-2006, 08:03 PM
Bump!:wink:

Dubfire
03-04-2006, 08:50 PM
Bump!:wink:

Attention whore!! :wink:

Fin Fan in Cali
03-04-2006, 08:51 PM
Attention whore!! :wink::sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: Got to love brother Dub!:sidelol:

NJFINSFAN1
03-04-2006, 08:52 PM
Ohh Gosh!:sidelol: Thanks brother! I really do appreciate the very kind words here. I try my best to bring friendship, and kindness to Finheaven, rather than hate, anger, and negativity. Thanks again bro!:wink:

You make me sick!!!:njphins:

Just kidding!:wink:

Fin Fan in Cali
03-04-2006, 08:53 PM
Attention whore!! :wink:Sory Bro, I bumped the wrong thread. Thanks for pointing that out! Oops.:sidelol: :wink:

Dubfire
03-04-2006, 08:54 PM
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: Got to love brother Dub!:sidelol:

:wink:

Getting pumped for the BIG fight!!! :emjai:

:beerbang:

Fin Fan in Cali
03-04-2006, 08:54 PM
:wink:

Getting pumped for the BIG fight!!! :emjai:

:beerbang:I don't mean to sound dumb, but who is fighting bro?

Dubfire
03-04-2006, 08:56 PM
I don't mean to sound dumb, but who is fighting bro?

On Showtime at 9, Lacy/Calzaghe and on HBO later on Cotto/Branco.

If you have never seen a Jeff Lacy fight, this is the one. He flew across the pond to fight a bad mofo in Joe Calzaghe in hopes of unifying the 168lb title.

NJFINSFAN1
03-04-2006, 09:03 PM

If you have never seen a Jeff Lacy fight, this is the one. He flew across the pond to fight a bad mofo in Joe Calzaghe in hopes of unifying the 168lb title.

UNC vs Duke!!!:wink:

d-day
03-04-2006, 09:04 PM

dubs - what the latest with the ike quartey comeback - i saw a fight last summer - i think it was his second on the comeback trail but haven't heard of any fights since...

Dubfire
03-04-2006, 09:05 PM
UNC vs Duke!!!:wink:

Hopefully, Calzaghe gets KTFO really quick and I can catch some of that game too. Redick is an assasin. Love watching him play.

Dubfire
03-04-2006, 09:08 PM
dubs - what the latest with the ike quartey comeback - i saw a fight last summer - i think it was his second on the comeback trail but haven't heard of any fights since...

He was supposed to be fighting Vernon Forrest on April 15th, but now Forrest is out with an injury. Maybe they throw Kasim Ouma in there as a replacement. Would make for one hell of a fight as neither guy ever stops punching.

d-day
03-04-2006, 09:11 PM
He was supposed to be fighting Vernon Forrest on April 15th, but now Forrest is out with an injury. Maybe they throw Kasim Ouma in there as a replacement. Would make for one hell of a fight as neither guy ever stops punching.

at one time ike had the best jab i ever saw - is it official he fights that night either way? who's covering the fight?

Dubfire
03-04-2006, 09:13 PM
at one time ike had the best jab i ever saw - is it official he fights that night either way? who's covering the fight?

yeah he's fighting that night right now opponent is listed as TBA.

has not been picked up by HBO, but I think they will.

he needs to fight that night. ouma is a tough sob. will make for an exciting fight but could derail ike's comeback.

d-day
03-04-2006, 09:14 PM
yeah he's fighting that night right now opponent is listed as TBA.

has not been picked up by HBO, but I think they will.

thanks dubs - and since this is in the ffic tribute thread...

thanks brother dubfire :hug:

:chuckle:

ffic :hump:

cnc66
03-04-2006, 09:19 PM
humper

sugarcane
03-05-2006, 08:53 AM
Don't really know you but I have read your posts and you seem like a real fine person.Have fun in Miami FFIC,try and do the walk down South Beach,plenty to see and more there. :lol:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/03/snake-1.jpg