PDA

View Full Version : Sig request

Kthurmus23
03-04-2006, 12:08 AM
Hey guys, I was wondering if someone could make me a sig. All I want is something with Chambers in it, and my finheaven name. I know how creative you guys are, so you can do whatever you want. If you could it would be very appreciated, I know you guys get alot of requests also so if you cant get it done anytime soon, then that is fine. Thank you very much in advance.

In_Flames
03-04-2006, 02:23 AM
here ya go, welcome to use it if ya want....:wink:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Kthurmus23
03-06-2006, 04:04 PM
Thanks alot man, I am a huge In Flames fan as well, what did you think of Come Clarity?

In_Flames
03-06-2006, 06:42 PM
Thanks alot man, I am a huge In Flames fan as well, what did you think of Come Clarity?

welcome :wink: , and I absolutely love Come Clarity...not as heavy as their older stuff like Whoracle (which is my favorite) however very atmospheric. Waiting for the new Lacuna to come out...Im also a huge CoB & AtG fan as well...

Kthurmus23
03-06-2006, 07:40 PM
welcome :wink: , and I absolutely love Come Clarity...not as heavy as their older stuff like Whoracle (which is my favorite) however very atmospheric. Waiting for the new Lacuna to come out...Im also a huge CoB & AtG fan as well...

Ya, I like Children of Bodom, and At the Gates as well, Soilwork, and Dark Tranquillity are very good also.