PDA

View Full Version : Mods Do Great Things Behind The Scenes!

Fin Fan in Cali
03-04-2006, 02:24 PM
I wanted to say thanks to the staff, as lately they take a lot of static from some members of the family. I just wanted to point out the good things that they do, that some members here don't see, and may not be aware of. First off this is not a suck up thread, it's to say thanks. Nabocane, and Wildbill3 have done a great job in supporting an idea that I had for a monthly VIP Comp to a great poster on the main board. Along with great members like Finswins56, cnc66, ether79, and others who got this off the ground. Thanks for the support brothers. Some of the staff even donate there money to contribute to the monthly VIP Comp.

Wildbill3 and I spent an afternoon just trying to get the donation process ironed out so it would be more streamlined, and easier on the staff as a whole, and that new members would not have to wait as long. Great Job Bill.:wink: We got it done! Wharf, and Muck have been great to jump any new VIP'ers so they are set up very quickly. Muck was great enough to take care of Prime Time, and Rocky Raccoon right away. Thanks again.:wink:

Just remember that they volunteer there time, do there very best to make this a great site 24/7. We don't always see eye to eye, but if you have a complaint put in the Questions/suggestions forum, or pm the Mod, and work through the differences. If you approach the staff in a respectful manner, I feel that there isn't something that can't be worked out. I am off my soap box again.:wink:

John:wink:

Rocky Raccoon
03-04-2006, 02:34 PM
:clap:

to the Mods! :rawk:

:hug: :friends: :cuddle: :hail:

Jt0323
03-04-2006, 02:36 PM
:beerbang:to the mods and another great post John!

Buddwalk
03-04-2006, 02:41 PM
:buddwalk: to the mods

Roman529
03-04-2006, 03:05 PM
Way to go mods....if you ever need a late-night midnight hour Mod I am usually on late and could control all the riff raff. :lol:

dolphan117
03-04-2006, 03:16 PM
I think the most important thing to remember is that the mods are doing this in their spare time and for no money. I think that sometimes people that get frustrated by not having questions answered right away and that type of thing need to remeber that. Great job mods.

TotoreMexico
03-04-2006, 03:21 PM
:clap: Yeah, big thanks to all the mods for the hard work they've put into this site! That's why we all love :fh:

Fin Fan in Cali
03-04-2006, 08:54 PM
This is the one I meant to bump brother Dub! Sorry bro!:wink:

Dubfire
03-04-2006, 08:55 PM
This is the one I meant to bump brother Dub! Sorry bro!:wink:

No biggie, I was just busting your balls!!

Fin Fan in Cali
03-04-2006, 08:56 PM
No biggie, I was just busting your balls!!I know!:sidelol: :wink:

NJFINSFAN1
03-04-2006, 08:57 PM
I was just in the suggestion thread, I hear they are all power hungry control freaks!:rolleyes2

Fin Fan in Cali
03-04-2006, 08:59 PM
I was just in the suggestion thread, I hear they are all power hungry control freaks!:rolleyes2No they are not, and don't go pm'ing them six times each either!:sidelol: :wink:

NJFINSFAN1
03-04-2006, 09:06 PM
No they are not, and don't go pm'ing them six times each either!:sidelol: :wink:

Oh okay, they are all okay, but sssshhhhh

That D-day and his puppets scares me! But don't tell him!:wink:

d-day
03-04-2006, 09:18 PM
Oh okay, they are all okay, but sssshhhhh

That D-day and his puppets scares me! But don't tell him!:wink:

:chuckle:

puppets :hump: - go on nj, i know you want to... :wink: