PDA

View Full Version : anyone picking up the new ghost recon this week?

Slappy8800
03-04-2006, 05:32 PM
preferably on the 360, but i will need a review please :D

NewEra8
03-04-2006, 09:23 PM
Yeah I probably will be... Tuesday right?

Phins28
03-04-2006, 10:08 PM
Yeah I probably will be... Tuesday right?

No thursday, I can't wait anymore

Dolfan32323
03-04-2006, 11:45 PM
I want it but I am going to hold out for Oblivion I think

UltraDol-Fan
03-08-2006, 03:18 PM
I just picked it up(for 360), EB and Gamestop have it already. I played the training mission at a buddies house at lunch and it is AWESOME. The graphics are and controls both rock. Controlling your group is very easy and you can play in 3rd or 1st person mode, in 3rd person you can switch which side your target it on, either over left shoulder or right. Multiplayer looks sweet too. Didn't get to play let (stupid work) but your character is customizable with 4 classes, rifleman, auto rifleman, marksman, grenadier. You also get to customize face paint, hat, glasses, and some other stuff. I can't wait to get home!

Slappy8800
03-08-2006, 10:34 PM
I just picked it up(for 360), EB and Gamestop have it already. I played the training mission at a buddies house at lunch and it is AWESOME. The graphics are and controls both rock. Controlling your group is very easy and you can play in 3rd or 1st person mode, in 3rd person you can switch which side your target it on, either over left shoulder or right. Multiplayer looks sweet too. Didn't get to play let (stupid work) but your character is customizable with 4 classes, rifleman, auto rifleman, marksman, grenadier. You also get to customize face paint, hat, glasses, and some other stuff. I can't wait to get home!

sweet

UltraDol-Fan
03-09-2006, 10:27 AM
update: played multi-player for about 4 hours last night. Very cool. The only complaint I have is they dumbed it down a little, graphics aren't quite as good (they still rock) and they took out the ability to cover. You can still crouch and prone, but you can't put your back up against stuff and peek around. Also in ranked games to play with your friends you have to know where to look because after every game it kicks everyone out of the room. We just had one guy always host a room and then find it and join. It takes a lot of communication and this is where xbox needs to let you private chat with mutliple people.

JPhinfan86
03-17-2006, 07:36 AM
Man, I SERIOUSLY recieved our shipment from the guys at DHL, opened the box and sold 3 copies before even entering them in inventory. That simply set the pace...we sold our last two 360 copies later that day and then 2 of the original XBOX. The last original copy went the next day. Nuckin' futz ya'll.

mor911
03-17-2006, 11:03 AM
The Mor has it, but has only played it online (as weird as that is).

JPhinfan86
03-20-2006, 01:35 AM
The Mor has it, but has only played it online (as weird as that is).
ROFLMAO....no Mor...you'd honestly be VERY surprised at how many customers play exclusively online in every purchase they make. For the most part Battlefield 2 and Socom 3 are games that 80% of the customers couldn't answer a single question about the single player campaigns.