PDA

View Full Version : How do you earn someones trust?

Alex44
03-06-2006, 12:46 AM
Well in a nutshell

My ex girlfriend says she does still like me a lot, but she is having 'trust issues' and doesnt think she can really trust anyone....so I asked if I could get her to trust me would she wanna be with me again, and she said yes

So whats the most drastic thing I could do to prove im trustworthy and would do anything for her?

Buddwalk
03-06-2006, 12:47 AM
Well in a nutshell

My ex girlfriend says she does still like me a lot, but she is having 'trust issues' and doesnt think she can really trust anyone....so I asked if I could get her to trust me would she wanna be with me again, and she said yes

So whats the most drastic thing I could do to prove im trustworthy and would do anything for her?

If im not mistaken isnt this the one that left you for another chick?

Wildbill3
03-06-2006, 12:49 AM
Well in a nutshell

So whats the most drastic thing I could do to prove im trustworthy and would do anything for her?Uh, no offense, but the trust issue isn't something you can fix, it she is having trust issues that is her problem, which probably means she isn't mature enough to be in a relationship right now. Honestly, you're better off moving on to someone who is.

d-day
03-06-2006, 12:50 AM
Well in a nutshell

nothing - trust issues are her issues not yours - going out of your way to do anything to prove anything to this girl spells s.u.c.k.e.r.

Alex44
03-06-2006, 12:52 AM
If im not mistaken isnt this the one that left you for another chick?

Yeah :( but still I dont care, I love her so I dont give up

I was thinking I could like do something really drastic like carve her name into my wrist or something, because she knows I hate people who do that, so it might prove something

But im up for any less painful suggestions

RWhitney014
03-06-2006, 12:56 AM

I was thinking I could like do something really drastic like carve her name into my wrist or something, because she knows I hate people who do that, so it might prove something

Trust happens naturally. There's no way to force it. I'm going to assume you're joking about the wrist-carving thing, because that's just dumb. You'll know when you have trust with somebody, and obviously this girl's not ready for it or you. Lotsa fish in the sea.

Alex44
03-06-2006, 12:58 AM
Trust happens naturally. There's no way to force it. I'm going to assume you're joking about the wrist-carving thing, because that's just dumb. You'll know when you have trust with somebody, and obviously this girl's not ready for it or you. Lotsa fish in the sea.

I dont like fish I like her :D

Dumb things can prove the most sometimes

Wildbill3
03-06-2006, 01:00 AM

But im up for any less painful suggestionsDude, all of us felt the same way about some girl at 15, and 12 years later, I know what I was feeling wasn't love... I was lust, your hormones are so outta whack that any feelings you have about this girl really can't be trusted.

Of course you have already made up your mind, and nothing anybody tells you about dumping her is going to sink into your head. Everybody here already knows you won't listen, This girl is going to screw with your mind, until you finally dump her, and at that point you'll lament that everybody who told you to leave her was right, but you couldn't because you thought you had something special with her.

cnc66
03-06-2006, 01:00 AM
Alex, if you don't have trust you have nothing...let me repeat this...nothing. There are different kinds of trust but the kind in a relationship cannot have conditions, it HAS to be complete or you have nothing. You are young bro, lots of fishes in the sea.

the best way to get over someone is to get on someone else....take it to the bank, nothing will fix ya better that some new scrumpf.

d-day
03-06-2006, 01:07 AM
Alex, if you don't have trust you have nothing...let me repeat this...nothing. There are different kinds of trust but the kind in a relationship cannot have conditions, it HAS to be complete or you have nothing. You are young bro, lots of fishes in the sea.

the best way to get over someone is to get on someone else....take it to the bank, nothing will fix ya better that some new scrumpf.

thats scrumff :dday:

Phinz1972
03-06-2006, 01:08 AM

Don't do anything, and deff. don't do that to your own body. I mean, I was with my fiance forever and forever, eventually like an idiot, had her name put on me, and now look, I am stuck looking down at her name on my arm everyday....and all that does is make me remember all the crap she did. Enjoy life man, plenty more girls to chase after, tons of girls to try and impress, but you don't need to putting yourself in a spot to try and earn her trust. If anything, she left you for another guy, so your the one that should be having her get your trust back.... but instead, your lured in by her "i like you, but I have trust issuses" and it suckered you into her trap... when you see her, tell her to get counseling for trust issuses and then just walk away.

King Felix
03-06-2006, 01:12 AM
ya plz dont do that to ur body its ognna suck if she still doesnt go out with u or u guys break up

darkmistress
03-06-2006, 01:35 AM
steal her wallet

Skeet84
03-06-2006, 01:42 AM
Alex she left you for someone else. Dude do yourself a favor and move on with your life. Be her friend and nothing else. If you have her back after the way she treated you than your just asking to get hurt agian. Do you want to be hurt again? No you don't. If she has trust issues that is her problem and there is nothing you can do to solve them. Just move on with your life and find someone else because it sounds like to me if she left you for someone already she might do it agian.

Hope the best for you

Alex44
03-06-2006, 01:54 AM
steal her wallet

:sidelol:

Roman529
03-06-2006, 02:40 AM
Dude, she is into women.....TRUST is not going to change this....cut your losses and move on.

Phinsfan1980
03-06-2006, 02:58 AM
The best advice that I can give is to communicate. If you don't communicate than **** falls apart real fast..

NewEra8
03-06-2006, 02:59 AM
diamonds work well....

CalDolFan10x14
03-06-2006, 03:00 AM
steal her wallet

:spit: That oughta do it! :sidelol:

CalDolFan10x14
03-06-2006, 03:01 AM
nothing - trust issues are her issues not yours - going out of your way to do anything to prove anything to this girl spells s.u.c.k.e.r.

:yeahthat:

CalDolFan10x14
03-06-2006, 03:04 AM
Dude, she is into women.....TRUST is not going to change this....cut your losses and move on.

Exactly.......sounds like she doesn't trust ANY man for that matter.

You WOULD be a lot better off moving on from this one Alex22. I don't think you'll ever have her trust. Take one for the team and find another one. You've got your whole life ahead of you to find someone who WILL trust you the way you want to be trusted. Live it up while you can.

NewEra8
03-06-2006, 03:06 AM
My first question is this.... is this "trust" aka cherrypoppin haha or trust... haha nah dude, all i read was your first post and it sounds like a few girls from my haydays.... shes just tryin to keep ya around on the side, gotta move on man... you arent even in college yet, trust me... be a man whore while you still can....

thom
03-06-2006, 04:26 AM
"You must first practice it and work for it for urself"

bender unit 22
03-06-2006, 05:58 AM
listen meatbag, tell her to bite my shiney metal ***.

edited for stupidity

sugarcane
03-06-2006, 07:43 AM
steal her wallet

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Go to Walmart,buy one of those little Tonka dump trucks,give it to her and catch the next cheerleading practice. :D

anthony!
03-06-2006, 08:29 AM
LOL, dude you are 15. There is no such thing as trust, love, or relationships. It is all one big joke. Guys are trying to get their sexual needs pleased, and girls are trying to get their emotional needs pleased.

bender unit 22
03-06-2006, 08:33 AM
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Go to Walmart,buy one of those little Tonka dump trucks,give it to her and catch the next cheerleading practice. :Dyeah! then take a dump in it before you give it to her.

sugarcane
03-06-2006, 08:40 AM
Ya,what Bender said! :)

UncleCosmic
03-06-2006, 10:11 AM
It's already been said, but I will say it again and hopefully it will sink in at some point-MOVE ON. This girl is not worth your time. She is manipulating you. Don't even talk to her-just sever all ties so you can get over it faster.

Plus-she left you for another girl, and SHE has "trust issues"? What a crock. You should never, EVER, trust her again. You are 15, dude-you have plenty of time left and plenty of women to go through before you find your IT girl.

GRAPEAPE
03-06-2006, 10:16 AM
Listen to GRAPEPAPE on this one. Tell her stuff your going to do then do it. Tell her you will call at 8:00 and do it. Tell her you will meet her somewhere to talk and then follow through. follow through on things you tell her, and slowly you will gain her trust again. But the best one I can come up with is, Tell her you will never start another thread on FinHeaven and then do it.

cnc66
03-06-2006, 10:26 AM
ask her if you can join her and her girlfriend...who gives a **** about trust... get in the middle and have funfunfun.

Alex44
03-06-2006, 12:29 PM
ask her if you can join her and her girlfriend...who gives a **** about trust... get in the middle and have funfunfun.

:sidelol: Im pretty sure they broke up

But seriously whenever we talk I totally light up, like last night her and another of our friends called me *it was a 3 way call* and our friend was making fun of me kinda because I sounded nervous when I picked up the phone, then our friend went on about how cute it is when were around eachother and stuff.....actually it was really embarassing but so true, my attitude does a total 360 when I talk to her, I could be miserable wanting to die and all she has to do is call and im the happiest person in the world

She is a comfort zone to me, someone I trust...because we were really close friends, and someone Im used to, and someone I would never do anything to hurt

I guess im pretty F'd up in this situation

King Felix
03-06-2006, 01:46 PM
:sidelol: Im pretty sure they broke up

But seriously whenever we talk I totally light up, like last night her and another of our friends called me *it was a 3 way call* and our friend was making fun of me kinda because I sounded nervous when I picked up the phone, then our friend went on about how cute it is when were around eachother and stuff.....actually it was really embarassing but so true, my attitude does a total 360 when I talk to her, I could be miserable wanting to die and all she has to do is call and im the happiest person in the world

She is a comfort zone to me, someone I trust...because we were really close friends, and someone Im used to, and someone I would never do anything to hurt

I guess im pretty F'd up in this situation

yea that sucks ive been in that situation b4

Alex44
03-07-2006, 02:30 AM
Im gonna do something so insanely crazy she has to notice....but what.....damnitt I wish i was better at this....i know every says its not worth it but it is to be....you only get one chance at life and spending it with that one person...

Slappy8800
03-07-2006, 02:41 AM
tattoo her name on ur forearm