PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo!!!!

Agent51
03-06-2006, 05:38 PM
Does anyone remember that NFL/Sprint Pro Bowl voting thing they had back in the fall on nfl.com? The one where you could win a trip to the Pro Bowl or a bunch of other stuff? Well, I happened to enter (woulda been funny if I won the trip since I already LIVE in Hawai'i, lol) and since the contest ended in December and I haven't heard anything I figured I didn't win. Well, about an hour ago I got a call on my cellphone from a number I didn't know. I never answer numbers I don't know so I let it go to voicemail. I was hoping whoever it was would leave a message because there is nothing worse than not knowing a number and then they don't leave a message, it drives me NUTS all day wondering who it was. Anyway, they did leave a message and so I listened and the lady said she was from the NFL/Sprint contest that I entered and I actually won a prize. I won the NFL Fan package, which she said consists of a Jersey, a T-Shirt, and a Hat of my favorite team. She gave me her # and extention to call back to "verify" some info, but I haven't got a chance to yet, I'm not home and I wanna be at home to check my other jersey sizes to see which size I want when she asks. Anyway, just figured I'd share cuz I thought it was pretty cool, a nice surprise almost 4 months after the contest ended, lol.

HysterikiLL
03-06-2006, 05:40 PM
That's totally awesome man. What jersey you gonna get?

Agent51
03-06-2006, 05:43 PM
That's totally awesome man. What jersey you gonna get?

I'm not sure yet. I don't have a Ronnie one yet so prolly that one. White if I get a choice, because the white jerseys are really the only ones that semi-match stuff, lol.

UltraDol-Fan
03-06-2006, 05:58 PM
that is super cool. post pics of the stuff when you get it. I am curious as to what kind of hat it is.

Agent51
03-07-2006, 12:15 AM
that is super cool. post pics of the stuff when you get it. I am curious as to what kind of hat it is.

so am I, lol. I actually NEVER wear Dolphins hats because I don't like ANY of them. I buy the official sideline apparel ones every year but I never wear em, they are more like a collectors thing, I keep em lined across the shelves in my dolphin shrine room. It'd be cool if I won a personalized jersey, I won't know til tomorrow, by the time I called back there was no answer, I forgot Florida is 5hrs ahead, and that's where she called from. I already have a personalized authentic in Aqua and White, I wouldn't mind another so I can wear it during pickup games.

LtDan
03-07-2006, 12:17 AM
Cool bro!! :up:

d-day
03-07-2006, 12:20 AM
congrats man - i remember i won a trip to london engalnd to see the stones at wembley stadium when i was younger - i thought entering the contest was a waste of time but i figured somebody's got to win it... :wink: - btw - go retro and get a louis oliver... :dday:

Slappy8800
03-07-2006, 12:39 AM
id go for the karim adbul jabar jersey myself

Roman529
03-07-2006, 02:26 AM
Cool deal....I was going to say I would be happy to take the trip to Hawaii off your hands if this was your prize. :lol:

FinFan72
03-07-2006, 07:39 AM
:cool2: if you go retro you gotta go with Offerdahl or Csonka

Roman529
03-07-2006, 02:56 PM
I never win a thing...the last time I won something was a cake they raffled off when I was in 4th grade. :boohoo:

Motion
03-07-2006, 03:07 PM
Awesome man, congrats!

Jimmy James
03-07-2006, 03:10 PM
I never win a thing...the last time I won something was a cake they raffled off when I was in 4th grade. :boohoo:

Man, you have worse luck than I do. The last thing I won was a Judas Priest DVD from dvdverdict.com

Roman529
03-07-2006, 03:39 PM
Man, you have worse luck than I do. The last thing I won was a Judas Priest DVD from dvdverdict.com

Ohhh hey, that reminds me, I did win Motley Crue's Dr. Feelgood CD, back in the ealry 90's.