PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard of University of Dreams intership?

PhinsPhan
03-07-2006, 01:14 AM
I just got accepted into a University of Dreams intership program. I am just wondering if anyone here has heard of it or had experiences with it.

www.uofdreams.com

btw, how do people think Chicago compares to NYC and LA for attractions and such?

GRAPEAPE
03-07-2006, 10:13 AM
I just got accepted into a University of Dreams intership program. I am just wondering if anyone here has heard of it or had experiences with it.

www.uofdreams.com (http://www.uofdreams.com)

btw, how do people think Chicago compares to NYC and LA for attractions and such?I have never been to NYC or LA, but here's what The windy City has to offer. Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks, The Sting(soccer) White Sox, Cubs. 2 Zoo's Lincoln park, and Brookfield. Shed's aquariam. Six Flags Great America ( theme park) Good resturants. Lots of clubs. MANY MANY MANY Bars. Lake Michigan. Oak street beach( Lots of Hotties in the summer). Winter in Chicago is not as bad as you would think. The City is prepared for the worst and the roads are cleaned up quickly. It gets colder than hell in the City, usually 8-15 degrees colder than the suburbs. Same with summer, it's very hot in the city, but not as bad in the suburbs. Great Public golf courses everywhere. Hope that helps.