PDA

View Full Version : TerryTate Breaks out His D-Wade Highlight Reel

TerryTate
03-07-2006, 05:39 AM
...and isn't as good at talking in the 3rd person as The Mor is.

http://media.putfile.com/Dwyane-Wade-Highlight-Reel

Enjoy! Let me know what you think.

Matt

Alex44
03-07-2006, 05:46 AM
Awsome music choice

Only thing I dont like is the quality of the video...but then again I couldnt do any better, im 3 quarters through...one play I dont see in there is his rookie season, playoffs vs the hornets game winning shot

but overall its great

Is it only games from this year?

d-day
03-07-2006, 05:47 AM
looks great matt - nice job :wink:

TerryTate
03-07-2006, 05:53 AM
Awsome music choice

Only thing I dont like is the quality of the video...but then again I couldnt do any better, im 3 quarters through...one play I dont see in there is his rookie season, playoffs vs the hornets game winning shot

but overall its great

Is it only games from this year?

The quality originally is a lot better, I had to shrink it down to 10 megs to upload it.

I forgot the Hornets shot. It's a nice problem to have when he's made SOOO MANY highlights already in his young career :)

The highlights are from over the past couple of years.

Buddwalk
03-07-2006, 07:43 AM
good job tt...despite im not a wade fan still great job

HugeFinFan
03-07-2006, 09:41 AM
Here we go again.. :tantrum: :wink:

Great Video TT!! :)

Section126
03-07-2006, 12:36 PM

Why Not? The guy is a great guy and a great player.

BTW TT, you are missing some important highlights...

The Eric Snow falls down after cross over highlight.

The Block of Vince in the playoffs last year, then Dunk on other end.

The Dunk on Ben Wallace in the playoffs last year.

TerryTate
03-07-2006, 01:01 PM

I'm done with the project, and I know I missed a few. Just used what I had to work with.

Did you like it?

Section126
03-07-2006, 02:00 PM
I'm done with the project, and I know I missed a few. Just used what I had to work with.

Did you like it?

It was great...nice job. The music was also especially good. You should submit it to Wade's web site.

BAMAPHIN 22
03-07-2006, 02:07 PM
Nice Job!!!! :cooldude:

UCFinfan86
03-07-2006, 02:41 PM
very nice

Buddwalk
03-07-2006, 04:44 PM

The bandwagoners thats why...soon as somebody begins to get a little bit good everybodys on board...sorry man thats not how i go about looking at players.

Section126
03-07-2006, 04:59 PM
The bandwagoners thats why...soon as somebody begins to get a little bit good everybodys on board...sorry man thats not how i go about looking at players.

Huh?

Mindwarp
03-07-2006, 05:07 PM

:lol: so you don't like him cause everyone likes him.

maybe everyone likes him cause he is special. Try liking him for him and not cause somoene else likes or dislikes someone.

whay do you like the players you do? cause they are good.

well Wade is better then them, and humble. What more can you ask for.

Mindwarp
03-07-2006, 05:14 PM
btw : good job TT

Prime Time
03-07-2006, 05:24 PM
Nice highlight...music could have been better, but wasn't bad.

Prime
03-07-2006, 11:07 PM
Please don't start with the argument about Wade. Just face the facts that Budd isn't a Wade fan and he is the only one who doesn't think he is a top player in the NBA.

BTW....nice highlight TT. Now you need to make a Yao one. :D

HugeFinFan
03-08-2006, 10:09 AM
Wade is so special... Sometimes I don't realize just how lucky I am to watch him play for the Heat

cnc66
03-08-2006, 10:17 AM
I don't watch much Bball but this was pretty darned good. Thanks Matt.

DeathStar
03-09-2006, 12:59 AM

hi wade hater.

DwayneWade
03-09-2006, 09:10 PM
Wade is so special... Sometimes I don't realize just how lucky I am to watch him play for the Heat

Dont worry ur not that lucky everyone else gets to watch him too. J/k but hes awesome.:D

Prime Time
03-09-2006, 10:45 PM
He isn't a Wade Hater..he is stating facts. Wade is a GOOD player. I love Wade, own his AUTHENTIC jersey. He is amazing, and what he is doing for a 2 year and a half player is unbelievable, but there are better players in the NBA,

Section126
03-10-2006, 01:22 AM
He isn't a Wade Hater..he is stating facts. Wade is a GOOD player. I love Wade, own his AUTHENTIC jersey. He is amazing, and what he is doing for a 2 year and a half player is unbelievable, but there are better players in the NBA,

You haven't been paying attention to Budd then.

He thinks Wade isn't a top ten player in the NBA....and if you agree with that...then you aren't much of a Wade fan or a viewer of the NBA.

King Felix
03-10-2006, 10:17 PM
its all opinion budd doesnt think so get over it.

DwayneWade
03-11-2006, 12:39 AM
Yea but when did we say hes the best player in the nba.. i think i herd him say hes overrated before.:rolleyes2 But hey then again I wouldnt trade dwyane wade for ANYBODY but thats just me.

Prime Time
03-11-2006, 02:22 AM
Wade is arguably Top 10. I'd put him in my Top Ten, but If people didn't put him in theirs, I wouldn't be surprised. He isn't overrated by any means, but I'll show you a list of ten players that are better/arguably better...Not in any order...

1. Steve Nash
2. Kobe Bryant
3. Allen Iverson
4. Paul Pierce
5. Gilbert Arenas
6. Tim Duncan
7. Dirk Nowitzki
8. LeBron James
9. Tracy McGrady
10. Kevin Garnett

King Felix
03-11-2006, 02:29 AM
if he wasnt in top 10 i wouldnt be surprised either.....i would never post that because u would get flamed soooooooooo bad.

Prime Time
03-11-2006, 03:21 AM
if he wasnt in top 10 i wouldnt be surprised either.....i would never post that because u would get flamed soooooooooo bad.

I don't care. I said Wade would be on My Top Ten, but I could understand him not being on some other's Top Tens.

King Felix
03-11-2006, 03:39 AM
I don't care. I said Wade would be on My Top Ten, but I could understand him not being on some other's Top Tens.

i know. i am saying if some1 posted a top 10 list like budd, u get flamed like a sooooooo much.

Section126
03-11-2006, 03:54 AM
Wade is arguably Top 10. I'd put him in my Top Ten, but If people didn't put him in theirs, I wouldn't be surprised. He isn't overrated by any means, but I'll show you a list of ten players that are better/arguably better...Not in any order...

1. Steve Nash
2. Kobe Bryant
3. Allen Iverson
4. Paul Pierce
5. Gilbert Arenas
6. Tim Duncan
7. Dirk Nowitzki
8. LeBron James
9. Tracy McGrady
10. Kevin Garnett

If Wade chopped of one leg and cut off his fingers....Arenas and Pierce still wouldn't be better than him.

Wade is top five....ten is a given....

if you want to argue that he isn't top 5...that's okay...but to say that he isn't top 10 is just plain wrong.

King Felix
03-11-2006, 03:57 AM
better than paul peirce with one leg and no fingers......yeah right

Section126
03-11-2006, 03:59 AM
better than paul peirce with one leg and no fingers......yeah right

If you want...throw acid in his eyes to make it a little closer. :sidelol:

Wade is god.

King Felix
03-11-2006, 04:01 AM
If you want...throw acid in his eyes to make it a little closer. :sidelol:

Wade is god.

with one leg and no fingers. ne1 in the nba could beat him.

Prime Time
03-11-2006, 12:11 PM
with one leg and no fingers. ne1 in the nba could beat him.

Are you serious? :shakeno:

I said some of them are arguable. For YOU (Section) he is a Top Ten player. For YOU, it is a given. For some it isn't.

Section126
03-11-2006, 12:17 PM
Are you serious? :shakeno:

I said some of them are arguable. For YOU (Section) he is a Top Ten player. For YOU, it is a given. For some it isn't.

No...not for me....pretty much every analyst agrees with me....

The guy was an MVP candidate last year, and is an mvp candidate this year.

Rule of thumb: They only put up 5 to 6 players up for MVP honors.....if you are among those chosen...it's a pretty good chance that you are at least a top ten player.

Yeah...it is my opinion...but an opinion shared by at least 95% of NBA analysts.

Prime Time
03-11-2006, 12:40 PM

Rule of thumb: They only put up 5 to 6 players up for MVP honors.....if you are among those chosen...it's a pretty good chance that you are at least a top ten player.

Yeah...it is my opinion...but an opinion shared by at least 95% of NBA analysts.

NBA Analysts who also predict teams like the Rockets to be amazingly good. Analysts who say teams like LA could be a Top 5 team in the East...:nono:

Section126
03-11-2006, 05:14 PM
NBA Analysts who also predict teams like the Rockets to be amazingly good. Analysts who say teams like LA could be a Top 5 team in the East...:nono:

The Rockets have a pretty good excuse.

I don't know what you are getting at. The guy has earned it. You don't have to agree with something that is clearly wrong just to sound objective.

This is not even worth debating. :rolleyes2

Prime Time
03-11-2006, 09:02 PM
The Rockets have a pretty good excuse.

I don't know what you are getting at. The guy has earned it. You don't have to agree with something that is clearly wrong just to sound objective.

This is not even worth debating. :rolleyes2

I bet you'd be surprised as to how many Analysts wouldn't have him in their Top 10...

Buddwalk
03-11-2006, 11:18 PM

Wades like 6th or 7th on my list of top 10...but bro better then arenas and pierce come out thats biast

Pierce is easily one of the most underrated superstars int he league

Section126
03-12-2006, 01:26 AM
Wades like 6th or 7th on my list of top 10...but bro better then arenas and pierce come out thats biast

HUH?

6th or 7th is fair....I was talking about not putting him in the top ten....

Good to see that you came around....

I knew you didn't believe that "not top ten" thing....

I love Pierce's game...and Arenas as well...but neither can change a game like Wade....they are great players...but Wade is in a different league.

Section126
03-12-2006, 01:26 AM
I bet you'd be surprised as to how many Analysts wouldn't have him in their Top 10...

I would be surprised...find one.

King Felix
03-12-2006, 01:39 AM
IMO i think pierce is better but wade is better than arenas for sure.

Prime Time
03-12-2006, 04:16 AM
Pierce is better then Wade...IMO

Wade is better then Arenas though...IMO...

And I would try to find one, but I really don't know any sports writers who have their Top 10 NBA Players listed down.

DolFan4LyF
03-12-2006, 04:36 AM
Wade and LeBron are the only players in the NBA to avg 6 rebs and 6 ast while scoring 27 pts a game or more. Those are Jordan like consistency. Wade is a top 3 Guard in this league, period. You cant judge big men with gurads cause its not a fair comparison. Kobe, Bron, Wade top 3 no doubt. I cant believe there are Wade haters out there.

Not only is Wade scoring 27.9 ppg he is shooting 50.2% from the field. He leads all guards in shots blocked with around 1 blk per game and he is avg around 2 stls a game. He gets to the line 11 times a game.

The kid is amazing. Like someone said its such an honor that he plays in Miami and that I can see him play. Wade is gonna be Marino like in Miami one day, the kid is that big.

DwayneWade
03-12-2006, 12:52 PM

Haha Arenas? Wade is not better than Arenas? :rolleyes: He is so much better than Arenas. Arenas doesnt play good defense, can not attack like Wade and is just not as good all around as wade is.