PDA

View Full Version : Super Smash Bros (N64)

maddendude
03-07-2006, 12:18 PM
Hey everyone, I have a super smash bros tournament coming up (for cash), so I have to master it. My best character is donkey kong, and I will have to use him for the tourny since theres not enough time to master anyone else. I'm really good at grabbing, but I have to practice edge gaurding. Theres other combos that I've seen tat I have yet to practice...

So does anyone know any leet combos with DK? And does anyone have any videos of DK?

O and also, my partner is pikachu, so does anyone know any 2 player combo moves I can do with my partner? I'd GREATLY appreciate it. peopel in the tourney are REALLY good, so we have to be experts when we enter.

rainmaker1313
03-07-2006, 03:22 PM
Hey everyone, I have a super smash bros tournament coming up (for cash), so I have to master it. My best character is donkey kong, and I will have to use him for the tourny since theres not enough time to master anyone else. I'm really good at grabbing, but I have to practice edge gaurding. Theres other combos that I've seen tat I have yet to practice...

So does anyone know any leet combos with DK? And does anyone have any videos of DK?

O and also, my partner is pikachu, so does anyone know any 2 player combo moves I can do with my partner? I'd GREATLY appreciate it. peopel in the tourney are REALLY good, so we have to be experts when we enter.:shakeno:

Motion
03-07-2006, 03:24 PM
Might wanna check the gaming forum.