PDA

View Full Version : Felony Fights!!!! Brutal fight vid

ABrownLamp
03-07-2006, 01:56 PM
You just got K.T.F.O!!!!

Honestly, society would have been a lot better off if that guy just killed him.

You can't link to a site like that, with the banners that they have....and you can't link to a video full of profanity.Please make sure you pay attention to that in the future. Thank You. -inFINS

PassRush
03-07-2006, 02:51 PM
Damn. I knew what would happen from the first punch "Tommy" threw, he was not a fighter. The big spanish dude, judging by his stance I would say that he was at one time a boxer. Yes, the world would be a better place if the guy died

tucker
03-07-2006, 03:09 PM
saw this on another site...funny stuff

Phin-o-rama
03-07-2006, 03:49 PM
http://www.wimp.com/sickening/

a link without NSFW **** all over the place

Nappy Roots
03-07-2006, 03:59 PM
Damn. I knew what would happen from the first punch "Tommy" threw, he was not a fighter. The big spanish dude, judging by his stance I would say that he was at one time a boxer. Yes, the world would be a better place if the guy died

exactly. he couldnt fight.

cnc66
03-07-2006, 04:07 PM
and the blood was shooting out of his neck...pretty awesome

I'll bet that straw he was eating out of for the next six months was awesome too...

Roman529
03-07-2006, 04:14 PM
I worked as a Security Technician in a County Jail for about three weeks,,,,I saw a lot of really bad stuff....I quit as I ended up feeling like one of the inmates. I worked as an administrator for the Sheriff's office for about four years before this. It makes you realize how great it is to have your freedom and not be locked up.

ABrownLamp
03-07-2006, 04:54 PM
http://www.wimp.com/sickening/

a link without NSFW **** all over the place
good call.

edit: link not working

cnc66
03-07-2006, 04:57 PM
they had on UFC knockouts last night, man, some of those guys are friggen bad.

Phin-o-rama
03-07-2006, 05:05 PM
good call.

edit: link not working

works for me :confused:

bullseyeguy
03-07-2006, 05:09 PM
Wow that was painful to watch, I think those guys should have told him to stop a little sooner..If he had died they would all be in prison right now!

bullseyeguy
03-07-2006, 05:13 PM
Wow the "felony fights" promotion has 5 dvds already, there are some demented people out there...I think I might order a few..

Phin-o-rama
03-07-2006, 05:23 PM
Wow the "felony fights" promotion has 5 dvds already, there are some demented people out there...I think I might order a few..

LOL

Phin-o-rama
03-07-2006, 05:24 PM
ODAM....i found the original felony fights clip i saw

this is crazy

bullseyeguy
03-07-2006, 05:36 PM
I can only think of one word...inbred.

EDIT: oops!

ABrownLamp
03-07-2006, 05:38 PM
I can only think of one word...imbred.

LOL at this sentence for two different reasons.

TJamesW_phinfan
03-07-2006, 08:31 PM
Well dang. I guess he should have brought his knife, or fork or whatever he stabbed the other guy in the neck with.

I thought for sure he would have a broken neck. He is way luckier than he deserves.

23_Phins_84
03-07-2006, 08:56 PM
wut did he have? a broken jaw?

Agent51
03-07-2006, 09:05 PM
I saw that the other day, I was going to post it but it violates TOS because it is a video link with the "F" word in it a few times, and I'm sure you will be warned when a mod sees it and it will be removed. I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just givin you a heads up, trust me, I've been warned for posting videos that had one single F-bomb in them before so one might be coming. Like I said I woulda posted it but I wasn't about to get warned AGAIN for a video with "that type of language in it".

As far as the vid goes, that mexican guy wrecked him BUT, I thought one of the "unwritten guy rules" was that in a street fight when you drop the other guy the fight is over, it shoulda stopped as soon as he knocked him out, it shoulda never went to the point where he beat on his face then JUMPED on his head, lol.

anthony!
03-07-2006, 09:38 PM
I saw that the other day, I was going to post it but it violates TOS because it is a video link with the "F" word in it a few times, and I'm sure you will be warned when a mod sees it and it will be removed. I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just givin you a heads up, trust me, I've been warned for posting videos that had one single F-bomb in them before so one might be coming. Like I said I woulda posted it but I wasn't about to get warned AGAIN for a video with "that type of language in it".

As far as the vid goes, that mexican guy wrecked him BUT, I thought one of the "unwritten guy rules" was that in a street fight when you drop the other guy the fight is over, it shoulda stopped as soon as he knocked him out, it shoulda never went to the point where he beat on his face then JUMPED on his head, lol.

It's a good rule, but these days you never know who is going to get up and stab you...

Nappy Roots
03-07-2006, 09:40 PM

what street fights have u seen? :lol: those 2 dudes just got out of prison, i dont think they care bout rules. but as far as rules goes, im sure if there were peoples boys there, he wouldnt of kept hitting him like there, or else there would of been a problem.

Agent51
03-08-2006, 12:13 AM
what street fights have u seen? :lol: those 2 dudes just got out of prison, i dont think they care bout rules. but as far as rules goes, im sure if there were peoples boys there, he wouldnt of kept hitting him like there, or else there would of been a problem.

Not really RULES persay, lol, thats why I said "unwritten guy code", Anytime I have been in a fight, or my friends have, it ends when the other dude gets knocked down. If you keep getting back up and fighting it could go on forever. I've been in a few real fights before, I've one a few and lost a few, but they've always ended when the dde gets knocked on his *** (not if he slips or something, but if a good shot lands and knocks him down). IDK, If I fight someone and knock em down with a shot I end it. Of course if they jump up and come at me again I will kepp goin, but I won't jump on their head or whatever like the guy in the video did.

Gonzo
03-08-2006, 01:53 AM
Not really RULES persay, lol, thats why I said "unwritten guy code", Anytime I have been in a fight, or my friends have, it ends when the other dude gets knocked down. If you keep getting back up and fighting it could go on forever. I've been in a few real fights before, I've one a few and lost a few, but they've always ended when the dde gets knocked on his *** (not if he slips or something, but if a good shot lands and knocks him down). IDK, If I fight someone and knock em down with a shot I end it. Of course if they jump up and come at me again I will kepp goin, but I won't jump on their head or whatever like the guy in the video did.

That's probably why you are not in prison. :lol: That certainly isn't a bad thing.

ricky williams
03-08-2006, 03:33 AM
reminds me of my prison days. :boohoo: those were the days. if only i could stomp on someone's head again. i miss the curbies most of all.

Gonzo
03-08-2006, 09:51 AM
reminds me of my prison days. :boohoo: those were the days. if only i could stomp on someone's head again. i miss the curbies most of all.

They had curbs in prison?

ricky williams
03-08-2006, 03:31 PM
They had curbs in prison?

there was a curb, and we called it frankj

tucker
03-08-2006, 03:53 PM
Not really RULES persay, lol, thats why I said "unwritten guy code", Anytime I have been in a fight, or my friends have, it ends when the other dude gets knocked down. If you keep getting back up and fighting it could go on forever. I've been in a few real fights before, I've one a few and lost a few, but they've always ended when the dde gets knocked on his *** (not if he slips or something, but if a good shot lands and knocks him down). IDK, If I fight someone and knock em down with a shot I end it. Of course if they jump up and come at me again I will kepp goin, but I won't jump on their head or whatever like the guy in the video did.bro its called FELONY FIGHTS!! lol..they really dont have rules

Gonzo
03-08-2006, 08:55 PM
there was a curb, and we called it frankj

Why not Curbie?