PDA

View Full Version : Coked-up Kate no model of restraint

BAMAPHIN 22
03-07-2006, 03:34 PM
Just minutes before meeting then-South African prez Nelson Mandela at his home in 1988, supermodel Kate Moss dashed into a bathroom to snort coke, reveals model booker Gavin Maselle.

“She was insatiable,” the newly rehabbed model’s former friend told The Sun. “I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. We were there at Mandela’s house in the Bishop’s Court area of Cape Town - and Kate was doing coke.”
And that’s just one of the many tales of Moss’ unquenchable coke addiction during her trips to South Africa.

Maselle attests that the now 32-year-old model would go through several grams of the substance a day, frequently getting high before major professional events. Once, she reportedly became so desperate for the drug she snorted it off of a backstage bathroom floor, he said.

“She pulled me into the changing rooms and when she saw that there was no toilet seat or other surface to cop up the cocaine she said, “(bleep) it, the ground, let’s do it off the ground,” Maselle recounted. “I thought, ‘My God, you will collapse.’ But she laughed and went straight out on to the catwalk and was seamless.”

http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/moreTrack/view.bg?articleid=129325

spydertl79
03-07-2006, 10:51 PM
Wow, that is low.

Muck
03-09-2006, 01:46 AM
So she was 14 and couldn't stop doing coke?? Or was that supposed to say 1998??

Regardless, I'm shocked at why she was so skinny.

Roman529
03-09-2006, 01:52 AM
What was she doing in Nelson Mandela's house??

GreenMonster
03-09-2006, 11:17 AM
What was she doing in Nelson Mandela's house??

Certainly my 1st question.. Next its not hard to be a model on Coke, it just seems that way to non-coke users and light-weights.. I don't think Kate Moss is a light-weight in any sense of Coke induction..