PDA

View Full Version : Need Insight Pleas (MIAMI AREA)

Tone_E
03-07-2006, 04:55 PM
I am 25 yrs old, currently, and close to completing a management degree, and live in Toronto, Canada.

I dream of living in Miami, in a beach house, yada yada yada. Yep, I wanna chase the American Dream!

I relaize I will have to start from the bottom, and confident that I will succeed.

What base salary will I require taking into consideration living expenses, taxes, etc in order for me to be able to support myself. By that I mean pay rent, utilities, public transportation, the whole nine yards. I WOULD BE COMING WITH ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

I would love to live in the upscale areas like South Beach, and places like that, but that is unrealistic. So an area, CLOSE TO MIAMI with moderate living expenses would be preferable.

What salary, and what area basically is the advice I am looking for. Any insight would be much appreciated. TY.

ABrownLamp
03-07-2006, 04:58 PM
30K plus a roommate for bare bones Ramen noodles minimum with no serious credit card debt.

Roman529
03-07-2006, 05:19 PM
I need to find some old lady widower in Miami who will let me be her "pool boy" so I can live in South Beach..,...and she has to give me "one free pass" every year like Andrei Karilenko. :lol:

mor911
03-07-2006, 05:23 PM
30K plus a roommate for bare bones Ramen noodles minimum with no serious credit card debt.
Seriously dude. You nailed it there. South Florida is Expensive as hell.