PDA

View Full Version : Check out what my wife found for $2.99 :)

chirkware
03-08-2006, 12:06 AM
My wife found this today at a thrift shop:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

$2.99!

Label says Officially Licensed Product (with the NFL logo) and 18 Months.

Our baby boy will be 18 months next January, so this outta fit him well when our Dolphins are on a playoff run! :D

:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

OK...Not the most exciting new thread, but, hey! It wasn't about free agents or the CBA! lol

Perfect23
03-08-2006, 12:10 AM
I wish my dad raised me to like the dolphins instead I had to grow up and like them myself.

DolphinDevil28
03-08-2006, 12:10 AM
:lol:

I've had fast food hamburgers that cost more than that.

Nice find!!!! Your youngin' will be well-dressed.

Se7eN
03-08-2006, 12:14 AM
I wish my dad raised me to like the dolphins instead I had to grow up and like them myself.

yea me 2 my mom tried to make me a jets fan and my dad tried to make me a giants fan my parents got divorced and i picked the dolphins and i turned out great:googly:

dominizzo
03-08-2006, 12:15 AM
Yayayyayaa

chirkware

Actually, my mother got my dad rooting for the Fins! They were married in '65, then moved to West Palm Beach, so they were just up the road when the new pro team started in Miami. By the time I came around in '74, there was no doubt who I'd grow up liking!

Glad you recovered from your poor upbringing! lol

popularwar
Nah, you always hear stories about people whose parents tried to force a team on them and then defected to another team.

chirkware
03-08-2006, 12:17 AM
I've had fast food hamburgers that cost more than that.

LOL! She was killing time at the store waiting to pick up our car that was in the shop. That find made up a LITTLE for the $425 bill at the shop.

Perfect23
03-08-2006, 12:17 AM
im feeling better now.

estrada507
03-08-2006, 12:36 AM

http://www.lccofc.com/picstemp/babydolphinjacketsmall.jpg

$2.99!

Our baby boy will be 18 months next January, so this outta fit him well when our Dolphins are on a playoff run! :D

OK...Not the most exciting new thread, but, hey! It wasn't about free agents or the CBA! lol

Me and my wife bought one for our new born daughter 11 years ago. we've had three more kids since and they've all worn the DOLPHINS Sweat suit. It's a tradition!

Cool Find!:dolphins:

Roman529
03-08-2006, 12:42 AM
My friend who is also a Phins fan bought a onesie outfit for his daughter....damn cute looking. It's amazing what you can find for $2.99.

Dolfan73
03-08-2006, 12:48 AM
i have bought quite a few dolphins things for my girls...some of our FH brethren have sent me stuff as well. We wear our stuff proud on sundays!

FinFanSince'80
03-08-2006, 12:51 AM
I got one for you.

It was 1980 (I was 6) my dad took me the Orange Bowl to see Bob Griese & Nat Moore beat Buffalo 17-14.

The adventure of the day, the crowd going crazy for the team with the cool dolphin on the helmet, and the new Dolphin jacket, football & pennant dad bought me easily won me over, and I've been die-hard ever since.

And that's saying a lot on his part, 'cause he was a Jet fan. He raised me to root for the home team (which for me was Miami) instead of forcing his transplanted NYC loyalty on me.

It was fun too, cause my Dolphin-Heat loyalty directly contradicted his Jets-Knicks loyalty. It was great, lots of good arguments and memorable games.

So.JerseySam
03-08-2006, 12:57 AM
For an additional $2 you can get one of these! ;)

http://www.miamidolphinsproshop.com/main_detail.cfm?nProductID=2150&sAuxTitle=Miami%20Dolphins%20Coach%20Wannstedt%20Collectible%20Bobble%20Head

PHINATIC13
03-08-2006, 12:57 AM

http://www.lccofc.com/picstemp/babydolphinjacketsmall.jpg

$2.99!

OK...Not the most exciting new thread, but, hey! It wasn't about free agents or the CBA! lol:lol:

Your wife did a great job on the find man,but if I find the Jets fan that "dumped" that jacket off at that thrift store..................I'll.........well............ I'll ask if they got any more:tongue:.

chirkware
03-08-2006, 01:00 AM
Your wife did a great job on the find man,but if I find the Jets fan that "dumped" that jacket off at that thrift store..................I'll.........well............ I'll ask if they got any more:tongue:.

I think we need to wash the jacket in hot water. Whoever got rid of it obviously had issues. lol

KevInMotion
03-08-2006, 01:20 AM
Congrats, you just won FATHER OF THE YEAR....... is those little things that make me proud to be a fin fan...... your rasin your kid great....... GO PHINS

playmaker1
03-08-2006, 01:49 AM
thats so cool, I cant wait til i have kids and can buy them lil Dolphins outfits

HaRdKoReXXX
03-08-2006, 01:57 AM
You can get great Dolphins onesie outfits at Team Choice (located at a fine mall near you) tell em Casey from Coral Springs sent you and recieve buy one get one half price! (Sorry for the plug everyone)

finfan54
03-08-2006, 08:34 AM
OOOOOOOhhhhh! I thought you said check out my wife for 2.99!

Kobe
03-08-2006, 12:01 PM
OOOOOOOhhhhh! I thought you said check out my wife for 2.99!

:roflmao:

Great find though man. My niece has an all pink Dolphins outfit with the dolphins logo in white right in the middle of the shirt. She looks so cute :D (shes 6 months)

1crazy_finfan
03-08-2006, 01:53 PM
Thats so cool, a real "steal" too! Arizphinfan and I may have a little one coming to dress up in fins wear (and bears too!) soon..cant wait!:wink: