PDA

View Full Version : Has this happened to you

dolphan8055
03-08-2006, 03:18 AM
Ok this is a true story i just wanted to share my thoughts and inquire on the situation. My dad past away so please be nice, as i grew up the only way i had to be a dolphins fan was my older brother and i want you to imagine this scenario because its true. Nobody in this world knows more about my hatred for Bills fans than my family and my Dad was a hardcore Bills fan and he raised my little brother to be a bills fan i guess this might be a stupid thread but it was funny to think back and remember how many bets i lost back in the day when the bills used to kick our butts. My cousin is a hardcore pat's fan and my friends are all jets fans...By the way i live in miami...does anybody here at finheaven have a similar story

s3an8
03-08-2006, 03:25 AM
wierd....

playmaker1
03-08-2006, 03:25 AM
Ok this is a true story i just wanted to share my thoughts and inquire on the situation. My dad past away so please be nice, as i grew up the only way i had to be a dolphins fan was my older brother and i want you to imagine this scenario because its true. Nobody in this world knows more about my hatred for Bills fans than my family and my Dad was a hardcore Bills fan and he raised my little brother to be a bills fan i guess this might be a stupid thread but it was funny to think back and remember how many bets i lost back in the day when the bills used to kick our butts. My cousin is a hardcore pat's fan and my friends are all jets fans...By the way i live in miami...does anybody here at finheaven have a similar story

nope, sorry to here. Go Phins

FinNasty
03-08-2006, 03:30 AM
My one roommate is a Pats fan... and my other roommate is an anti-Dolfan (He grew up in Miami and just hates the Fins)...

EDIT: Oh ya... I have 3 friends that are Colts fans...

rothshunger
03-08-2006, 03:38 AM
damn all you are missing is a colts fan :lol:

Roman529
03-08-2006, 04:34 AM
It is too bad you were not around in the 1970's.....we NEVER lost a game to the Bills in the 1970's, so you would have been happy. :lol:

HysterikiLL
03-08-2006, 05:05 AM
It is too bad you were not around in the 1970's.....we NEVER lost a game to the Bills in the 1970's, so you would have been happy. :lol:

I guess we'll be reliving the 70's for a few more years then :cooldude:

rainmaker1313
03-08-2006, 05:26 AM
Oh man, that totally has happened to me. Its uncanny, unreal, twilight zone scary!

Lazy1
03-08-2006, 05:40 AM
Ha, my cousin played on the jets for a few years back in the 90's. My whole family became jets fans while he was there and obvioulsy i wished my cousin the best, but i would NEVER root for the jets i dont care who is on the team.

Perfect23
03-08-2006, 08:42 PM
I wish I had an intresting story to tell.

Noodle Arm
03-08-2006, 08:54 PM
I wish I had an intresting story to tell.

:lol: This made me laugh for some reason. Thanks.

I dated a Jets fan, never a good sign on how the relationship's going to end up. Especially since it was during that losing streak we had against the Jets. :boohoo:

LtDan
03-08-2006, 08:56 PM
No. I started liking the Fins on my own at 4 years old because I liked the Dolphin on their helmet. My dad was not a big NFL fan. My brother started as a Skins fan because we lived in Virginia at the time(he is older than me). We moved to Ohio later on and my brother and dad followed the Browns and i was a bigger Fin Fan. Neither of them is even 1/1000th the NFL fan i am. Though if you ask my dad now who he likes....he will say the Fins! For the record, my son is 10 and is being brought up right!! :up: He has 2 jerseys (Marino & Z.Thomas)and his room recently became a Fin room. Wish it was mine!!

FinaciousOne
03-08-2006, 11:17 PM
I became a Fins fan back in 1971 when I was a kid.
I thought the Fins were like the Harlem Globetrotters of football because they alway whooped up on teams that played like a bunch of amatuers stooges, setup to throw the game.
They were called the Jets, Patriots, Colts and Bills.

sugarcane
03-09-2006, 08:12 AM
Lucky to say my entire family roots for the Phins,and all the new borns are dressed in Phins gear and raised accordingly. :):dolphins:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/07/home-1.jpg

WharfRat
03-09-2006, 06:00 PM
Lucky to say my entire family roots for the Phins,and all the new borns are dressed in Phins gear and raised accordingly. :):dolphins:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v347/sugarcane13/home.jpg

sugar...she's adorable!!!

Anyway... Where I used to work (about 2 years ago), there were 7 of us in one of the IT areas.

2 of us Dolphin fans...
1 Pats fan
1 Bills fan
1 Jets fan
1 Eagles fan
1 Giants fan.

We had quite a few "spirited discussions" :lol:
Great bunch though...we're all still in a $$ Fantasy FB league together.

cnc66
03-09-2006, 06:05 PM
sugar...she's adorable!!!

Anyway... Where I used to work (about 2 years ago), there were 7 of us in one of the IT areas.

2 of us Dolphin fans...
1 Pats fan
1 Bills fan
1 Jets fan
1 Eagles fan
1 Giants fan.

We had quite a few "spirited discussions" :lol:
Great bunch though...we're all still in a $$ Fantasy FB league together.

what the lil' witch isn't tellin' ya is that's her brother Bryan Allens little girl Lyndsy (SP) Sometimes I use her as my screen saver, she IS adorable.

DeathStar
03-09-2006, 06:14 PM
my 5 roommates at school:

2 pats fan
2 jets fan
1 bills fan

sundays were interesting this year.

mor911
03-09-2006, 06:28 PM
Ha, my cousin played on the jets for a few years back in the 90's. My whole family became jets fans while he was there and obvioulsy i wished my cousin the best, but i would NEVER root for the jets i dont care who is on the team.
That really sucks... To have a family member go to the opposing team...

I had a highschool buddy that went to the jets... Poor guy. Now he plays for the skins and is doing great.

sugarcane
03-09-2006, 06:30 PM
Thanks Wharf and Thanks cnc66!! ;)

cnc66
03-10-2006, 09:40 AM
fer callin' ya a witch...yer gettin soft kiddo...