PDA

View Full Version : Court to Paris Hilton: Stay away from man

BAMAPHIN 22
03-08-2006, 12:29 PM
A court commissioner has signed off on an unusual restraining order against celebutante Paris Hilton, ordering her to stay at least 100 yards away from an event producer who claimed she threatened him -- unless they're at a party together.

Brian Quintana was granted the three-year restraining order against Hilton last month after he testified that the celebutante harassed and threatened him after their friendship soured.

Because Quintana, 37, and Hilton, 25, occasionally attend the same social events, their attorneys drafted an untraditional restraining order that was approved by Superior Court Commissioner Tim Murphy on Monday.

The agreement stipulates that when they attend the same parties, "the stay-away distance may be shortened to 25 feet," according to court papers.

Hilton spokesman Elliot Mintz has said his client wants nothing to do with Quintana and is happy to keep her distance from him.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/03/08/people.parishilton.ap/index.html

Noodle Arm
03-08-2006, 12:38 PM
Now if only I can get a restraining order against Paris to keep her away from my TV, radio, newpapers, magazines, movies, websites and the planet Earth...I would be a happy guy.

Rocky Raccoon
03-08-2006, 12:57 PM
Now if only I can get a restraining order against Paris to keep her away from my TV, radio, newpapers, magazines, movies, websites and the planet Earth...I would be a happy guy.

:sidelol:

Timmy54
03-08-2006, 05:56 PM
unless they are at a party together, are you kidding me that was said in a court of law. geez

d-day
03-08-2006, 05:58 PM

:chuckle: noodle is funny

anthony!
03-08-2006, 07:33 PM

I need one to get her away from my bedroom. God knows where she stashes the cameras...

Noodle Arm
03-08-2006, 07:39 PM
I admit...I was disappointed when I opened this thread. When I read the title Court to Paris Hilton: Stay away from man, I was hoping they meant mankind. :( :boohoo:

anthony!
03-08-2006, 09:44 PM
I admit...I was disappointed when I opened this thread. When I read the title Court to Paris Hilton: Stay away from man, I was hoping they meant mankind. :( :boohoo:

I was expecting a laugh when I misread the title thinking it said "men". Did not expect anything real.

Buddwalk
03-08-2006, 10:02 PM
Who cares i'd still bang the hell out of her :yes:

Dolphin1184
03-08-2006, 11:08 PM
Who cares i'd still bang the hell out of her :yes:

Thats about all she's good for :D