PDA

View Full Version : GRAW (Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter)

Dolfan11
03-08-2006, 09:23 PM
Hands down this game is the best game on XBOX 360, and probably one of the best I have played up to date on any console. Graphics, gameplay, and sound are just superb. If you have an XBOX 360, don't think twice about getting this game if you like shooters. It's superior to Perfect Dark and Call of Duty 2, and if you've bought any of those like I did, I traded them both in at EBgames to get GRAW, and so far I'm not regretting it (even though I wouldn't because I wasn't to impressed with either).

NewEra8
03-09-2006, 04:41 AM
Hands down this game is the best game on XBOX 360, and probably one of the best I have played up to date on any console. Graphics, gameplay, and sound are just superb. If you have an XBOX 360, don't think twice about getting this game if you like shooters. It's superior to Perfect Dark and Call of Duty 2, and if you've bought any of those like I did, I traded them both in at EBgames to get GRAW, and so far I'm not regretting it (even though I wouldn't because I wasn't to impressed with either).

I agree... AWESOME game. Haven't unplugged my computer so that I can play online yet, but from playing the campaign and then playing agaist my roommates, great game... Best game? It's right up there with Round 3... but easily amoung the best games out right now. Buy, dont rent...

Dolfan11
03-09-2006, 12:12 PM
I agree... AWESOME game. Haven't unplugged my computer so that I can play online yet, but from playing the campaign and then playing agaist my roommates, great game... Best game? It's right up there with Round 3... but easily amoung the best games out right now. Buy, dont rent...

I agree with you as well. Round 3 is bad a$$ as well. But I think GRAW is a better game overall. Those two are bar none the best right now. NBA2k6 is good also. Elder Scrolls looks mighty impressive as well.

Phinz420
03-09-2006, 01:27 PM
Im glad to hear this is a good game because Ive been waitin for the PC version to come out. I just bought a new rig, hopfully it will look nice on.

AMD 4200x2 Dual Core
2GB RAM
Nvidia 7800GT
Viewsonic 19" 2ms 650:1 LCD

:dolphins:

Dolfan11
03-09-2006, 08:37 PM
Im glad to hear this is a good game because Ive been waitin for the PC version to come out. I just bought a new rig, hopfully it will look nice on.

AMD 4200x2 Dual Core
2GB RAM
Nvidia 7800GT
Viewsonic 19" 2ms 650:1 LCD

:dolphins:

You don't need to worry about the game, it's incredible in my opinion. That rig you got there is mighty nice. Should rock the game w/o a problem.

Agua
03-10-2006, 01:37 PM
I loved the hell out of the original GR for PC. Fanatastic multiplayer. Can't wait till Ubi gets around to releasing this one on PC.

Rixon
03-15-2006, 01:20 AM
im thinking of getting this game for 360
do you guys still recomend it after playing it for a few days now?

NewEra8
03-15-2006, 02:52 AM
im thinking of getting this game for 360
do you guys still recomend it after playing it for a few days now?

Deff. YES... awesome game... online play is awesome as well... Best part about it is, I have yet to ever have a lagging game on it too. Dont know why... I know that COD2 was aweful for lagging but GRAW is unbelievable awesome... get it tomorrow...

UltraDol-Fan
03-15-2006, 10:20 AM
Deff. YES... awesome game... online play is awesome as well... Best part about it is, I have yet to ever have a lagging game on it too. Dont know why... I know that COD2 was aweful for lagging but GRAW is unbelievable awesome... get it tomorrow...

I think the reason it never lags is because it boots anyone who does almost instantly. I got booted from like 4 games in a row the other day until I found a lobby that I had a compatible connection with. Still one of the best games on Xbox 360 right now IMO.

mor911
03-15-2006, 10:26 AM
Was playing multi player co-op campaign mode with about 12 friends last night. Good times! Didn't realize how tought the CPU gets when there's a bunch of you.

UltraDol-Fan
03-15-2006, 10:36 AM
Was playing multi player co-op campaign mode with about 12 friends last night. Good times! Didn't realize how tought the CPU gets when there's a bunch of you.

yup, the AI in this game is pretty good. We played with like 8 people co-op and we finished every mission, but only 2 or 3 survived each time. We usually play every thursday with a bunch of guys if you want to join up. I lost your gamertag, though. Is it still Mor911?

mor911
03-15-2006, 10:40 AM
It is indeed mor911. Send me a friend request :D

spydertl79
03-15-2006, 12:07 PM
I bought it on friday and it is AWESOME!!!!!!!

finsrule84
03-15-2006, 08:22 PM

a little off topic but why is Dan Marino black in your avatar?

but yes from what i'm hearing GRAW is great, getting it with COD2 as soon as i find a 360 (i think i'm going to wait till next month to see if they really are releasing the premium system with a 100 GB HDD)

Phinz420
03-19-2006, 08:07 PM
Sigh PC version pushed back to 5/8

:boohoo:

Samphin
03-20-2006, 06:53 PM
I love Call of Duty 2. LOVE IT! But I have to say, this game rocked all. My bro in law brought it over Friday Night and we sat there and played for hours on end. I was amazed with how responsive and crisp everything was. Plus, I loved the campaign mode: multiplayer. It was good fun to be able to play a multiplayer shooter and be on the same team.

I don't play too many shooters so maybe other games are similar, but I found it to be somewhat original and fun.