PDA

View Full Version : Music review-Nonpoint "To The Pain"

Fin Fan in Cali
03-08-2006, 09:42 PM
I thought I would pass this on. I saw these guys for the first time with Sevendust and they kick butt. If you are to hard rock, this 4 piece will rock your Aunt Connie's socks off. If you have the chance to see them in concert, check them out. Elias brings the vocals with strength and power. Andy on Guitar brings the guitar pretty dang good for the only guitarist in the band. Now to my two favorites. Robb on drums in concert is a monster. He plays with energy and fire, and got the crowd bouncing and having a great time. ******* on bass, he was kicking butt with Robb on drums. They play very well together.

Since the concert I have bought two cd's and I can't stop listening to them. If you get a chance to see them and Sevendust, at all costs get your butt there to jam!:buddwalk: :beerbang: :rocker: :drinkers: :ally:

cnc66
03-08-2006, 09:45 PM
deja vu...twitchy finger tonight John

Buddwalk
03-08-2006, 10:00 PM
Neverheard of them...btw man that pod stuff i never gave a review but most of it was pretty good

Think I'd like nonpoint?

Fin Fan in Cali
03-08-2006, 10:11 PM
Neverheard of them...btw man that pod stuff i never gave a review but most of it was pretty good

Think I'd like nonpoint?Yes Sir Budd you will!:wink:

Fin Fan in Cali
03-08-2006, 10:12 PM
deja vu...twitchy finger tonight JohnMy computer froze on me, and I got locked out of Finheaven for like 10 minutes, my wife almost had to call paramedics. When I pushed the submit botton, I couldn't tell if it took Marty. :wink:

Gonzo
03-08-2006, 10:22 PM
I thought I would pass this on. I saw these guys for the first time with Sevendust and they kick butt. If you are to hard rock, this 4 piece will rock your Aunt Connie's socks off. If you have the chance to see them in concert, check them out. Elias brings the vocals with strength and power. Andy on Guitar brings the guitar pretty dang good for the only guitarist in the band. Now to my two favorites. Robb on drums in concert is a monster. He plays with energy and fire, and got the crowd bouncing and having a great time. ******* on bass, he was kicking butt with Robb on drums. They play very well together.

Since the concert I have bought two cd's and I can't stop listening to them. If you get a chance to see them and Sevendust, at all costs get your butt there to jam!:buddwalk: :beerbang: :rocker: :drinkers: :ally:

I got to see them for the first time totally by chance about 8 or 9 years ago. There was a local bar we used to go to for shows all the time. It got to the point that we would go without even really knowing who was playing. Nonpoint was playing with Vision of Disorder (if I remember right). We didn't know VOD was playing but I had seen them several times before, so it was a pleasant surprise all around. They (Nonpoint...and VOD for that matter) put on a tight show! That must have been one hell of a concert FFIC. They were awesome then. I can only imagine what a few years did.

Gonzo
03-08-2006, 10:23 PM
My computer froze on me, and I got locked out of Finheaven for like 10 minutes, my wife almost had to call paramedics. When I pushed the submit botton, I couldn't tell if it took Marty. :wink:

I don't know if I can hold my breath for ten minutes...

Fin Fan in Cali
03-08-2006, 10:28 PM
I got to see them for the first time totally by chance about 8 or 9 years ago. There was a local bar we used to go to for shows all the time. It got to the point that we would go without even really knowing who was playing. Nonpoint was playing with Vision of Disorder (if I remember right). We didn't know VOD was playing but I had seen them several times before, so it was a pleasant surprise all around. They (Nonpoint...and VOD for that matter) put on a tight show! That must have been one hell of a concert FFIC. They were awesome then. I can only imagine what a few years did.Bro the crowd was bouncing like no other, mosh pits were going off, and they just took it to another level. I gave them 4.5 guitars out of 5 guitars. They really set Sevendust to come out hard and they had to play real tight. The place was going nuts for Nonpoint. They were a huge crowd favorite. I will see them again for sure.:wink:

Gonzo
03-08-2006, 10:30 PM
Bro the crowd was bouncing like no other, mosh pits were going off, and they just took it to another level. I gave them 4.5 guitars out of 5 guitars. They really set Sevendust to come out hard and they had to play real tight. The place was going nuts for Nonpoint. They were a huge crowd favorite. I will see them again for sure.:wink:

I am definetly jealous. I need that right now. Start spring break off right!

Fin Fan in Cali
03-08-2006, 10:33 PM
I am definetly jealous. I need that right now. Start spring break off right!I think the tour is in New mexico or heading east, but it was a great concert!:wink:

Gonzo
03-08-2006, 10:35 PM
I think the tour is in New mexico or heading east, but it was a great concert!:wink:

I will check to see if they are in Toronto anytime soon. I am heading there tomorrow. Any pics?

Fin Fan in Cali
03-08-2006, 10:37 PM
I will check to see if they are in Toronto anytime soon. I am heading there tomorrow. Any pics?Sorry bro, no. Even If I did, I would of had a ton of people in front of me. It was in a samll venue, the house of blues, that made it that much better!:wink: I got a bennie and a shirt of Sevendust though.

Gonzo
03-08-2006, 10:39 PM
Sorry bro, no. Even If I did, I would of had a ton of people in front of me. It was in a samll venue, the house of blues, that made it that much better!:wink: I got a bennie and a shirt of Sevendust though.

and a Nonpoint CD? :yes:

Sweet. Glad you had a good time!

d-day
03-08-2006, 10:40 PM
I got to see them for the first time totally by chance about 8 or 9 years ago. There was a local bar we used to go to for shows all the time. It got to the point that we would go without even really knowing who was playing. Nonpoint was playing with Vision of Disorder (if I remember right). We didn't know VOD was playing but I had seen them several times before, so it was a pleasant surprise all around. They (Nonpoint...and VOD for that matter) put on a tight show! That must have been one hell of a concert FFIC. They were awesome then. I can only imagine what a few years did.

gonzo saw them as part of the stryper reunion tour

Gonzo
03-08-2006, 10:44 PM
gonzo saw them as part of the stryper reunion tour

No, that was with Bloodgood...
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Fin Fan in Cali
03-08-2006, 10:46 PM
and a Nonpoint CD? :yes:

Sweet. Glad you had a good time!Brother Gonzo check out these two Cd's The latest "To the Pain" and "recoil". The kick butt brother. John

Buddwalk
03-08-2006, 10:48 PM
Yes Sir Budd you will!:wink:

maybe someone could email me some samples for me to listen too :wink:

Gonzo
03-08-2006, 10:50 PM
Brother Gonzo check out these two Cd's The latest "To the Pain" and "recoil". The kick butt brother. John

It's on my list for sure. Try Statement for their earlier stuff. They had a CD out before it, but I can't remember what it is called.

Fin Fan in Cali
03-08-2006, 10:51 PM
It's on my list for sure. Try Statement for their earlier stuff. They had a CD out before it, but I can't remember what it is called.Thanks Brother!

d-day
03-08-2006, 10:53 PM
It's on my list for sure. Try Statement for their earlier stuff. They had a CD out before it, but I can't remember what it is called.

1 poop for me - 2 poops for me too