PDA

View Full Version : Online football shops

elliott
03-09-2006, 04:09 PM
My main reason for signing up here was for advice.

Our club in Sheffield are running very short of T-Clips. Normally we get them sent over from the US, but it costs us a fortune in tax.

My Aunt is coming over from Florida in two weeks and I'm going to ask her to bring them over.

My question is, which is the best place to get them either on the internet or for her to go and get them? Having been to the US just once, I know very little.

I'd prefer to buy them on the internet and get them posted to her.

Anyway, any websites much apreciated.

NJFINSFAN1
03-09-2006, 04:14 PM
Sorry to sound dumb, but what the hell is a T-Clip???

elliott
03-09-2006, 04:30 PM
Ah, sorry. I'm so used to talking to people that don't understand here, that I imagine everyone over there will understand.

A clip to hold your shoulder pads together. The elastic round the side clips into the chest

NJFINSFAN1
03-09-2006, 04:37 PM
Ah, sorry. I'm so used to talking to people that don't understand here, that I imagine everyone over there will understand.

A clip to hold your shoulder pads together. The elastic round the side clips into the chest

Got ya!!!:sidelol:

I'll do some searching, but you can look up Easton, Sports authority etc... They may have what your looking for.

GRAPEAPE
03-09-2006, 04:48 PM
I buy all my team equipment from these guys. Contact them via e-mail they can help you.
http://www.gusdoernersports.com/