PDA

View Full Version : I saw Curious George

Alex44
03-09-2006, 08:28 PM
You heard me, I saw Curious George the movie with my sister and grandmother today, first off let me say it was cheesy but I enjoyed it

Ive loved curious George since I was just a little kid, in my first few years of school your only choices of books were Curious George and Dr. Suess because they wouldnt let us near the big people books....so i came to love CG.....

I actually cryed during it.....not because of the movie, but the intro song 'Upside Down' by Jack Johnson just reminds me of someone....anyway it was sad when they were gonna take George Back to Africa.....

I also went to the mall and bought a sword....was an awsome day

Buddwalk
03-09-2006, 08:59 PM
Sounds like you had fun bro...but crying during curious george...ooo not something I'd share with my friends :chuckle:

Alex44
03-09-2006, 09:05 PM
Sounds like you had fun bro...but crying during curious george...ooo not something I'd share with my friends :chuckle:

It wasnt the movie :lol: it was something else, I just happend to be at the movie

The theater was empty to i mean not a soul

Agent51
03-09-2006, 09:12 PM
You heard me, I saw Curious George the movie with my sister and grandmother today, first off let me say it was cheesy but I enjoyed it

Ive loved curious George since I was just a little kid, in my first few years of school your only choices of books were Curious George and Dr. Suess because they wouldnt let us near the big people books....so i came to love CG.....

I actually cryed during it.....not because of the movie, but the intro song 'Upside Down' by Jack Johnson just reminds me of someone....anyway it was sad when they were gonna take George Back to Africa.....

I also went to the mall and bought a sword....was an awsome day

Seeing Curious George and then going to buy a SWORD just seems to me like a recap of someone with Bi-Polar disease's day :sidelol: .

Anyway, all jokes aside, Curious George was pretty good, I saw it, and I too grew up with him.

The Jack Johnson song, as most of his songs are, was very good. His family actually has a huuge compound like 40 minutes from where I live, it's awesome.

HysterikiLL
03-09-2006, 09:13 PM
Oh boy...The only thing worse than crying during Curious George is admitting to a 10, 000 strong member forum of hard-hitting football loving brutes that you cried during Curious George.

Duck! :lol:

Rocky Raccoon
03-09-2006, 09:16 PM
Oh boy...The only thing worse than crying during Curious George is admitting to a 10, 000 strong member forum of hard-hitting football loving brutes that you cried during Curious George.

Duck! :lol:
I don't care...I'll admit it, I cried during the Lion King. When Mustafa died :boohoo:

Alex44
03-09-2006, 09:28 PM
Seeing Curious George and then going to buy a SWORD just seems to me like a recap of someone with Bi-Polar disease's day :sidelol: .

Anyway, all jokes aside, Curious George was pretty good, I saw it, and I too grew up with him.

The Jack Johnson song, as most of his songs are, was very good. His family actually has a huuge compound like 40 minutes from where I live, it's awesome.

Well we walked into this Japanese gift shop and they had these cool swords....I had to have one so I bought it for $50

Then we went to the movie.....even I was thinking its weird to buy a sword then go see curious george...if i was a professional swordsman Id take a lot of heat for that

The movie was ok, some of it was pointless but seeing your childhood favorite come to life is still pretty cool, so i enjoyed it

Jack Johnson is one of my favorites, the soundtrack was great, especially the intro song 'Upside Down'

Agent51
03-09-2006, 09:29 PM
I don't care...I'll admit it, I cried during the Lion King. When Mustafa died :boohoo:

I don't care....I'll admit it, I cried when Christina Aguilera got engaged :boohoo:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Hottest....girl....EVER!!!!

bullseyeguy
03-09-2006, 09:47 PM
Well we walked into this Japanese gift shop and they had these cool swords....I had to have one so I bought it for $50

Then we went to the movie.....even I was thinking its weird to buy a sword then go see curious george...if i was a professional swordsman Id take a lot of heat for that

The movie was ok, some of it was pointless but seeing your childhood favorite come to life is still pretty cool, so i enjoyed it

Jack Johnson is one of my favorites, the soundtrack was great, especially the intro song 'Upside Down'
Did you take the sword into the theater with you? Cause if I had my kids there and someone walked in with a sword I would have been pretty freaked out...

Alex44
03-09-2006, 11:54 PM
Did you take the sword into the theater with you? Cause if I had my kids there and someone walked in with a sword I would have been pretty freaked out...

No :lol:

It was in the trunk of the car

Oh and everyone the reason I cried.....

Soundtrack = Jack Johnson

Jack Johnson = The song 'Better When were together'

Better when were together = My song to my ex girlfried

The cute little monkey didnt make me cry :fire:

Milton Waddams
03-10-2006, 12:04 AM
I don't care...I'll admit it, I cried during the Lion King. When Mustafa died :boohoo:]

me too!

King Nate
03-10-2006, 01:07 AM
I cry everytime the old lady goes to ditch the fox in the woods in The Fox And The Hound. Saddest Disney movie ever.

lazareth
03-10-2006, 01:59 AM

my wife is bipolar :tsk:

EDIT: E.T. made me cry...

EDIT#2: I would never, NEVER, buy my wife a sword... :wink:

d-day
03-10-2006, 02:20 AM
i cried when kris kristofferson died at the end of a star is born... :boohoo:

lazareth
03-10-2006, 02:34 AM
i cried when kris kristofferson died at the end of a star is born... :boohoo:
i cried when i thought clyde died in "any which way you can" :lol:

Alex44
03-10-2006, 02:39 AM
How did this become the crying thread :sidelol:

lazareth
03-10-2006, 02:41 AM
probably because you always seem to be hung up on some chick :wink:

Alex44
03-10-2006, 02:43 AM
probably because you always seem to be hung up on some chick :wink:

Hey to be fair its the same chick

Why does that make others cry though lol

d-day
03-10-2006, 02:45 AM

all your threads have this effect...

j/k :wink:

or am i...? :eek:

lazareth
03-10-2006, 02:47 AM
Hey to be fair its the same chick

Why does that make others cry though lol
I don't know dude...I was just frigging around (stalking d-day :dday:), too late for me to make much sense :lol:

Alex44
03-10-2006, 02:47 AM
all your threads have this effect...

j/k :wink:

or am i...? :eek:

Wow people cried at the Nick Saban draft methods thread I have some real writing ability....

BTW I love your sig, makes me crack up every time, looks exactly like you

d-day
03-10-2006, 02:53 AM
Wow people cried at the Nick Saban draft methods thread I have some real writing ability....

BTW I love your sig, makes me crack up every time, looks exactly like you

thanks - i luv it too - dm has serious skills... :dday:

Roman529
03-10-2006, 03:54 AM
Curious George doesn't die in this movie does he?? :boohoo:

That was the first book I read.

HysterikiLL
03-10-2006, 04:03 AM

The first book I read was 'the effect of marxian economics on borgoiese society in modern day politics'. I was three.

d-day
03-10-2006, 04:04 AM

i'm hoping he runs off with scarlett johanson

PeytonsForehead
03-10-2006, 04:26 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/03/large_05-1.jpg

Curious George sees you too!!! :chuckle:

Alex44
03-10-2006, 04:27 AM
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c114/PhinzFan1014/large_05.jpg

Curious George sees you too!!! :chuckle:

:lol:

and no Curious George doesnt die :eek: wtf

DonShula84
03-10-2006, 06:51 AM
I don't care....I'll admit it, I cried when Christina Aguilera got engaged :boohoo:

http://www.lilhit1982online.it/Christina%20Aguilera4.jpg

Hottest....girl....EVER!!!!

A little part of me died that day too :cooldude:

23_Phins_84
03-10-2006, 07:25 AM

LOL He said MUSTAFA!!:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: ..........i cried durin that movie, i was like 3, and i cried when i saw that big monkey guy