PDA

View Full Version : Free MP3's. Site blocked at work.. no more

A Wing Pilot
03-09-2006, 10:31 PM
http://www.g2p.org/

heres the deal follow the instructions its google hacks to the web.
to find MP3's type in artist or name.. It will search open folder structures on the web fopr people or comapnies that did not secure there MP3's

The other is a bypass for all those that use filters or proxies at work/school. I work for a schoolbaord and this is the trick that we use to bypass the filters.. trust me we are water tight like a ducks butt... but this works for those times you need something.

Before you get on your high horse and tell me its stealing... Hey. I just googled it blame google :lol:

Your all very welcome:D

GRAPEAPE
03-09-2006, 10:36 PM
A-wing what did you ever do with the 100$???????????

A Wing Pilot
03-09-2006, 10:38 PM
A-wing what did you ever do with the 100$???????????

I theoretically never had it... but theoretically I bought a beer making kit with it :D:sidelol:

GRAPEAPE
03-09-2006, 10:39 PM
Sweet PM whenever you need advice!! Welcome to the Brewing family

AquaInferno
03-09-2006, 11:27 PM
http://www.g2p.org/

heres the deal follow the instructions its google hacks to the web.
to find MP3's type in artist or name.. It will search open folder structures on the web fopr people or comapnies that did not secure there MP3's

The other is a bypass for all those that use filters or proxies at work/school. I work for a schoolbaord and this is the trick that we use to bypass the filters.. trust me we are water tight like a ducks butt... but this works for those times you need something.

Before you get on your high horse and tell me its stealing... Hey. I just googled it blame google :lol:

Your all very welcome:D
Hey thanks a lot, this is a great site. Hopefully I can access it from work. I plan on saving these directly to a flash drive and playing these songs off of that, and clearing my browser history often. You got any other tips for goin undetected, or leaving as few traces as possible?