03-10-2006, 01:11 AM
what do you guys thik is the cully trade? me

dolphins: cully, 5th rounder

vikes: 3rd and booker and a linbacker moore

thats IF we taded for him

I hope we didnt but this is exciting

PhinSoldia
03-10-2006, 01:13 AM
i hope its not us and i hope Childress is ust blwoing smoke up somebody's butt but if it were us that trade u set wouldnt be enough i dont think, Childress has been around Andy Ried who is no slouch so i think Miami would have to give up more for Pepper

PhinsRDbest
03-10-2006, 01:16 AM
I would be sick if we trade a 3rd for him.

primetime23
03-10-2006, 01:17 AM
for a guy whos going to be released and has a bad knee and had a hriible 2005 year i think its enough

RunRickyRun34
03-10-2006, 01:18 AM
what do you guys thik is the cully trade? me

dolphins: cully, 5th rounder

vikes: 3rd and booker and a linbacker moore

thats IF we taded for him

I hope we didnt but this is exciting

English please?

PhinsRDbest
03-10-2006, 01:21 AM
Im straight with givin them Eddie Moore but giving them a 1st day pick and a player is too much.

playmaker1
03-10-2006, 05:38 PM
I dont think he is worth a look. Id rather Brees, or jst draft a Rookie. His knee scares me

Skeet84
03-10-2006, 05:54 PM
If they trade a pick it will be like the Ricky Williams trade and the picks will be for next year. Like if Culepepper throws for 3,000 and makes the Pro Bowl a 1st and 3rd or if he plays half the year a 4th rounder. somthing like that if anything.

playmaker1
03-10-2006, 05:56 PM
can we trade Ricky if he is suspended?

Skeet84
03-10-2006, 06:11 PM
can we trade Ricky if he is suspended?

We could trade Ricky now, But if he is Suspended I don't think anyone would want him. If Ricky gets suspended I think he will be done with Football.

playmaker1
03-10-2006, 06:22 PM
yeah I hear that Skeet, thats why I asked. Do we know when it will be final?

PhinFan0202
03-10-2006, 06:32 PM
I posted this in some other forum too so if you've seen this already sorry.

Jay Glazer Fox sport radio annouced:
Im hearing that a deal between the raiders and the vikings is close to being finalized, it just that the raiders are hesitent to give up Doug Gabriel who they believe is a very underated player. The raiders offered ronald curry but the vikes rejected it. here how the deal breaks down
if finalized.
TO OAKLAND: Daunte + 6th rounder

TO MINNY : Doug gabriel + 3rd rounder

Skeet84
03-10-2006, 06:39 PM
yeah I hear that Skeet, thats why I asked. Do we know when it will be final?

I don't have a link but they said 4-6 weeks so it will be before the draft.

playmaker1
03-10-2006, 06:47 PM
I don't have a link but they said 4-6 weeks so it will be before the draft.
sweet, I just was wondering if it would get done before the draft incase he is cleared so we can still get something outta him

Skeet84
03-10-2006, 06:50 PM
sweet, I just was wondering if it would get done before the draft incase he is cleared so we can still get something outta him

Ricky Williams won't be traded.
Alot of teams were just scared off by the fact he could have used drugs. Besides him playing for the Fins is good. I only get pissed because they split there stats. I however do want Ronnie to get more carries cause he is a serious home run threat!

playmaker1
03-10-2006, 06:53 PM
Ricky Williams won't be traded.
Alot of teams were just scared off by the fact he could have used drugs. Besides him playing for the Fins is good. I only get pissed because they split there stats. I however do want Ronnie to get more carries cause he is a serious home run threat!

Yeah, Im the same way. I hated when they were splittin carries. I just wish we coulda traded Ricky before all this came out so we coulda got an extra pick. Im ok with Sammy backing up Ronnie and haveing Kay-Jay too!

Skeet84
03-10-2006, 06:56 PM
Yeah, Im the same way. I hated when they were splittin carries. I just wish we coulda traded Ricky before all this came out so we coulda got an extra pick. Im ok with Sammy backing up Ronnie and haveing Kay-Jay too!

well Sammy Morris is a FA, But he would be nice to keep. I am also interested to see who our FB is gunna be. That Barnes guy did a nice job, But I really like Beasly form the 49ers and Mack Strong from the Seahawks. Kay-Jay is really sweet to have and I hope he gets alittle playing time this year.

playmaker1
03-10-2006, 07:32 PM
well Sammy Morris is a FA, But he would be nice to keep. I am also interested to see who our FB is gunna be. That Barnes guy did a nice job, But I really like Beasly form the 49ers and Mack Strong from the Seahawks. Kay-Jay is really sweet to have and I hope he gets alittle playing time this year.

Im with you there. FB is a concern of mine. I want someone to clear the road for Ronnie. I hope we can work out a deal for Sammy because he can play RB and FB if needed. I kinda like that Vickers FB from Colorado. Hes a good size guy and got great hands.
Barns was ok, but I dont see him as the future of that position. I doubt we raft a FB, maybe with one of our 7ths, but I hope we can land a good one as an undrafted FA

Skeet84
03-10-2006, 07:38 PM
Im with you there. FB is a concern of mine. I want someone to clear the road for Ronnie. I hope we can work out a deal for Sammy because he can play RB and FB if needed. I kinda like that Vickers FB from Colorado. Hes a good size guy and got great hands.
Barns was ok, but I dont see him as the future of that position. I doubt we raft a FB, maybe with one of our 7ths, but I hope we can land a good one as an undrafted FA

I agree and I would be happy with Barnes, But if Saban is looking to improve than there is always a good FA.

King Felix
03-10-2006, 09:22 PM
ricky will be free.

playmaker1
03-10-2006, 09:42 PM
ricky will be free.

FA, or cleared of test?

Skeet84
03-10-2006, 09:56 PM
ricky will be free.

free what?