PDA

View Full Version : Shulas Steakhouse

Goin` Deep
03-10-2006, 08:44 PM
We`re planning on dining at Shulas Steakhouse in Miami Lakes when we fly out for the first home game in September. I`ve read a lot of reviews on the place (mostly good) and was wondering if any of the members here had eaten there, and what they thought of the place. It sounds expensive, but I figure I have to go if I`m going to be in Miami.

Timmy54
03-10-2006, 09:50 PM
Shulas is very expensive and everything is al-a-carte, meaning that you pay extra for potato, salad, etc. The food is great and the place is amazing with great photos of shulas career and the service is awesome. A definate one time thing for me but a must do for any fan of the fins and steak fan.

King Felix
03-10-2006, 09:55 PM
geez donald trump cant afford to eat there

NaboCane
03-10-2006, 09:55 PM
We`re planning on dining at Shulas Steakhouse in Miami Lakes when we fly out for the first home game in September. I`ve read a lot of reviews on the place (mostly good) and was wondering if any of the members here had eaten there, and what they thought of the place. It sounds expensive, but I figure I have to go if I`m going to be in Miami.

Ate there, and it was always consistently the best restaurant meal I've ever had.

Goin` Deep
03-11-2006, 08:57 AM
Shulas is very expensive and everything is al-a-carte, meaning that you pay extra for potato, salad, etc. The food is great and the place is amazing with great photos of shulas career and the service is awesome.
Yeah, I looked at the menu online, and saw that it was ala carte. Figure with a few cocktails and appetizers before dinner, it`ll probably run us $200. I just want to check out all the memorabilia the place has, hell we might never even make it out of the bar!

sugarcane
03-11-2006, 09:41 AM
They serve buckets of beer on ice and have big screen TV's.Lot's on memorabilia and you don't actually have to eat do you? ;)