PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite Music Video?

Agent51
03-10-2006, 11:36 PM
OK, I was going through some of th videos on my computer and I got the idea for this thread. Basically what is your favorite music video? It doesn't have to be your favorite SONG, just a really cool video you saw, or a video you really like. Figured we could name the videos and provide links to a stream of the video (assuming there IS a stream and it doesn't violate TOS or anything) for others to check out.

I KNOW I have seen tons of cool videos, and I'll prolly end up remembering more and more and posting them, but for the time being the one that inspired this thread is Jack Johnson - Sitting, Waiting, Wishing. I like how the audio and his moth and the instrument playing are all moving normally but EVERYTHING else in the video, including his body and the rest of the band's bodies, are playing in reverse. t's suck a cool effect. Here's a link:

http://www.jackjohnsonmusic.com/uploads/videos/sww.htm

Blitz
03-10-2006, 11:41 PM
Weezer - Buddy Holly or Michael Jackson - Thriller. Oasis' Champagne Supernova video is pretty far out. The Beastie Boys' Sabotage is great too.

Agent51
03-11-2006, 12:41 AM
Weezer - Buddy Holly or Michael Jackson - Thriller. Oasis' Champagne Supernova video is pretty far out. The Beastie Boys' Sabotage is great too.

Thriller is a classic, song and video, and while I'm not much of a Beastie Boys fan I love that video.

dolfan3431
03-11-2006, 12:53 AM
Foo Fighters- Learn to Fly

Perfect23
03-11-2006, 01:17 AM
Michael Jackson Thriller.