PDA

View Full Version : ‘Idol’ viewers think Gedeon, Ayla were robbed

BAMAPHIN 22
03-10-2006, 11:59 PM
“American Idol” sent Gedeon, Kinnik, Will and Ayla home Thursday night, whittling the show's numbers down to the magic 12 finalists.

What did you think of the latest dismissals? And who do you think could win it all?

Here are some of your comments.

Gedeon over Kevin?
I think it's a farce that Gedeon McKinney gets ousted while Kevin and Bucky continue on. Those two can't sing their way out of a paper bag. I've been watching “American Idol” since its inception, and every year I watch talented people get sent home way too early.

A reason to stop watching?
Gedeon did not deserve to be voted off! He's a young man with a lot of talent, faith and would have stepped up each week to give even better performances. I may stop watching this show after this mess!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11751511/

tucker
03-11-2006, 12:50 AM
pple make too much out of these shows

HysterikiLL
03-11-2006, 12:59 AM
We're in American Idol's most boring peak....every year they try to create some "they got screwed because they're black" controversy. Yawn.

Jt0323
03-11-2006, 01:07 AM
i want the gray hair guy to win

d-day
03-11-2006, 01:33 AM
“American Idol” sent Gedeon, Kinnik, Will and Ayla home Thursday night, whittling the show's numbers down to the magic 12 finalists.

What did you think of the latest dismissals? And who do you think could win it all?

Here are some of your comments.

Gedeon over Kevin?
I think it's a farce that Gedeon McKinney gets ousted while Kevin and Bucky continue on. Those two can't sing their way out of a paper bag. I've been watching “American Idol” since its inception, and every year I watch talented people get sent home way too early.

A reason to stop watching?
Gedeon did not deserve to be voted off! He's a young man with a lot of talent, faith and would have stepped up each week to give even better performances. I may stop watching this show after this mess!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11751511/

i agree - gedeon was needed in the contest - his old school laid back r & b style was unreal - i liked ayla but the girl that won over her has this real nice smokey voice that makes me want her to sing to me everywhere i go - i wouldn't watch tv if it wasn't for reality tv

Pagan
03-11-2006, 09:19 AM
You know the whole thing is a joke when that kid that looks like the little brainy chicken in the Foghorn Leghorn cartoons is still in the running.

Just give the prize to Mandeesa. She's wasting everyone.

UncleCosmic
03-11-2006, 09:39 AM
I personally like Mandisa, Taylor, and Chris-but I'm really pulling for Taylor. I love his voice, his style, everything. I do agree with Pagan, though-Mandisa is SMOKING everyone.

Dors156
03-11-2006, 10:47 AM
yea they got robbed but taylor hicks is the man.

my top three guys
chris daughtry
taylor hicks
ace

top three girls
mandisa
paris bennent
and that 16 year old girl

Hellion
03-11-2006, 12:28 PM
You know the whole thing is a joke when that kid that looks like the little brainy chicken in the Foghorn Leghorn cartoons is still in the running.

Just give the prize to Mandeesa. She's wasting everyone.

Pagen my wife get pissed at me everytime I compare him to EggHead(brainy chicken)
I'm not a big fan of Idol, so she thinks I'm making fun of the show. But I agree that Mandisa women is in a class of her own.