PDA

View Full Version : How do I get them....?

Nick13
03-11-2006, 05:21 PM
ok, so now, anticipating some signgings in the near future, how do I get them for my Madden 06 team without totally wrecking the salary cap or trading away my entire draft? i know that most of the members here are madden players, and i like to keep my roster as current as possible (SO hard to cut Madison...), so does anyone know how i can do this? detailed steps would be appreciated since i'm not exactly X-box literate yet. thanks!

Eric-Honduras
03-11-2006, 05:23 PM
ok, so now, anticipating some signgings in the near future, how do I get them for my Madden 06 team without totally wrecking the salary cap or trading away my entire draft? i know that most of the members here are madden players, and i like to keep my roster as current as possible (SO hard to cut Madison...), so does anyone know how i can do this? detailed steps would be appreciated since i'm not exactly X-box literate yet. thanks!

try being human owner for all the teams.. then release or trade the players your trying to move... will that work?

Nick13
03-11-2006, 05:28 PM
hmm, never thought of that, that could work, i'll try it out, i dont know how thats going to work with the salary cap though, i still have to pay them....

Dolfan4life34
03-11-2006, 07:53 PM
be all the owners and simulate the first season then jus cut all the people who got cut