PDA

View Full Version : horoscopes

maddendude
03-12-2006, 03:13 AM
Every time I read horoscopes, they always seem to be true. But then after I read em, I just forget, and don't know if they actually happen. So I'm going to test it. This week for gemini, on mon and tue, I'm supposed to be shy and private. On wed I'm supposed to be romantic, on thur and fri im supposed to be busy, and sat n sun I think bout myself and my health.

Chances of that are very high actually, I have a HUUUGE test on friday so I'll be busy then, and I just started working out again so I'll be doing that heavily on the weekend.

and this years horoscope tells me that this april "Changes to a friendship in April may get that show on the road"...o man I hope that happens!

What about you all?

King Nate
03-12-2006, 03:39 AM
Personally, I don't buy into any of that crap. I think horoscopes are always written to generally fit for everybody. If you believe in horoscopes, I'm not suggesting that you stop believing in them, I'm just expressing how I feel towards them.

Alex44
03-12-2006, 03:41 AM
Mine are never right

They are pretty Vague so they will be right sometimes, I still have fun reading them though and seein if they happen

Im an aries

TheAnswer385
03-12-2006, 03:46 AM
sound like your going to have your hands full this week. :lol: :tongue: