PDA

View Full Version : Are Wanny and Speilman back?

FinFan84
03-14-2006, 03:43 PM
What a terrible move to get Culpepper. I had alot more faith in Saban, and then he does something like this, it reeks of a Wanny type move. My hopes for the upcoming season are now shot. Bitter disapointment getting this clown. I did have blind faith in Saban , until now. Bad day for Dolphin football. If they get T.O. this team will be a complete distaster, put together like a fantasy team.:shakeno:

greatwade
03-14-2006, 03:49 PM
sack up dude. sack up. here's a small hint:

let's wait until a preseason game, mmmkay?

bigtony989
03-14-2006, 03:51 PM
it didnt matter what QB saban went out and got half the people would be pissed off

rod557
03-14-2006, 03:53 PM
i to am bitter. and i bet althoughs saban is god threads will slow down.:shakeno: :confused: :boohoo: :mad:

BostonFinFan
03-14-2006, 03:54 PM
Dude, you need to relax.

Firesole
Since about 90% of the board seems to be pissed off, why don't you guys get outta here so we don't have to experience the lag on the board, and read all your whining?

I thought it was a good call. I was not feeling Brees from day 1. I think alot of people have short term memory and can only think of Daunte's season last year. But the fact is that prior to last year he was a great QB in the same system that we are using here in Miami.

I absolutely cannot wait to see him in a Fins uniform, and I absolutely cannot wait until the day that 90% of this board will be eating crow about the decision made today!

:dolphins: :dolphins:

SmokyFin
What a terrible move to get Culpepper. I had alot more faith in Saban, and then he does something like this, it reeks of a Wanny type move. My hopes for the upcoming season are now shot. Bitter disapointment getting this clown. I did have blind faith in Saban , until now. Bad day for Dolphin football. If they get T.O. this team will be a complete distaster, put together like a fantasy team.:shakeno:

Yeah, trading a 2nd round pick for a proven 3-time Pro Bowl qb in his prime really compares with giving up a 2nd rounder for the great A.J. Feeley. Geez.

:rolleyes2

DOLFANMIKE
03-14-2006, 03:57 PM
What a terrible move to get Culpepper. I had alot more faith in Saban, and then he does something like this, it reeks of a Wanny type move. My hopes for the upcoming season are now shot. Bitter disapointment

No, you don't have faith in Saban or you'd realize he knows more than you do about the entire situation.

fish fan 4 life
03-14-2006, 03:57 PM
What a terrible move to get Culpepper. I had alot more faith in Saban, and then he does something like this, it reeks of a Wanny type move. My hopes for the upcoming season are now shot. Bitter disapointment getting this clown. I did have blind faith in Saban , until now. Bad day for Dolphin football. If they get T.O. this team will be a complete distaster, put together like a fantasy team.:shakeno:We didnt have many options and Bree's wanted alot of money and hes not healthy either.I am also upset about getting Culpepper but i think he is a better option then Bree's or Ramsey.Dont u?Bree's was playing games with us and Culpepper wanted to be here.He does no our offense and he didnt hurt his throwing arm like Bree's did.

PaleAle Express
03-14-2006, 04:00 PM

This thread is ridiculous. Come on saying that our season is shot already is the dumbest thing I have read today.

Wanny and Speilmen traded for a 3rd string qb not a All Pro QB.

bigmiamifan
03-14-2006, 04:02 PM
Wow, a next year 2nd round pick for a franchise pro bowl QB who will run the same system he has in the past and has better number then Brees, comes at a much cheaper price and doesn't have a bum shoulder (as some say he has a bum knee) some how people here are upset?

Berg
03-14-2006, 04:04 PM
you are an absolute idiot. culepper is has a bigger arm, more mobile, more accurate, and can scramble. there has never been a qb like this in the AFC east and everyone will have to change their gameplans for the Phins.

Not to mention we paid a lot less for Culpepper.

late again
03-14-2006, 04:06 PM
it didnt matter what QB saban went out and got the people would be pissed

Absolutely correct. With some people the only option was the guy that THEY wanted. I had/have concerns about both guys; but they both have a lot of upside, too. One thing I like about Culpepper is that he's 6'4 as opposed to Brees' 6'0. As for the comparing the injuries....I don't know..at least Culpepper's throwing arm won't get rusty:lol: I keep seeing posts stating Culpepper won't be ready until midseason, blah, blah. Maybe that's true, but we don't KNOW this-it's just people just speculating
What's truly funny is fans blasting Saban for making this horrible trade as if the guy all of a sudden lost his talent evaluation ability.:lol:

fish fan 4 life
03-14-2006, 04:11 PM
Wanny and Speilmen traded for a 3rd string qb not a All Pro QB.U have a good point.The Feeley trade was the worst trade ever IMO.

late again
03-14-2006, 04:14 PM
No, you don't have faith in Saban or you'd realize he knows more than you do about the entire situation.

I'm with you coach. All of a sudden Saban has turned into some knucklehead with no sense. He's only a genius when he makes the moves WE agree with.

PodSquad
03-14-2006, 04:25 PM

Terrible? No...I would say this is a good move and potentially a great one. Up to last year Daunte was consider a top3 QB in the league. Last year was a disaster for him and Vikings. One year does not define a career or a franchise. This is not a Wanny move either. Wanny picked a third stringer for 2nd round pick; Saban bought himself a former probowler at the same price. I would say this a good day for the Phins. We wanted a franchise QB and we got one:D.