PDA

View Full Version : Just Plain Offensive...

HULKFish
03-15-2006, 03:57 PM
My version of the new O!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/03/BP1b-1.jpg

Bruzer
03-15-2006, 04:08 PM
not to bad ... either it feels to "busy" or streaks kinda mess with it not sure its a pretty good wallpaper none the less.

HULKFish
03-15-2006, 04:14 PM
not to bad ... either it feels to "busy" or streaks kinda mess with it not sure its a pretty good wallpaper none the less.

Thanks, you realize when you reversed that Ronnie image that you made his numbers backwards?

HULKFish
03-15-2006, 04:21 PM
V2, which I posted over the original also...

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/03/BP1b-1.jpg

Buddwalk
03-15-2006, 04:46 PM
V2, which I posted over the original also...

http://stevesimsartstudio.candmlimo.com/images/BP1b.jpg

Couple things i dont like

The font at the bottom...the batman font in the back, and the background doesnt really fit

Its surprisingly not noisy...a different background and font at the bottom would improve this alot though. But good work bro :wink:

MillerTime
03-15-2006, 04:47 PM
Couple things i dont like

The font at the bottom...the batman font in the back, and the background doesnt really fit

Its surprisingly not noisy...a different background and font at the bottom would improve this alot though. But good work bro :wink:
what he said

and the # on his jersey is still purple, which looks weird

HULKFish
03-15-2006, 05:13 PM
what he said

and the # on his jersey is still purple, which looks weird

There is no purple number???

you guys and your font... Buddwalk you use some funky font on things too. The background matches? the colors match, the theme of the pic matches???

Honestly, I'm thinking about not posting on here anymore. Everyone knows where my website is by now anyway... There seems to be clicks with you kids on here. Everything I post there are (Opinionated) flaws pointed out such as font??? Unless your name is (no-offense) DM, then everything you do is gold... Which i don't bother pointing out her flaws because everyone here seems to be so enamored by her stuff??? (not a personal attack)

oh well, I've never been in trouble on here before anyway... I would be happier if I could just go back to a link to my site from the Wallpaper page like it used to be but obviously someone had a problem with that and it changed when the site got the makeover.

Sorry if I offend anyone but it seems a little rediculous with the favoritism on here sometimes...

Oh, and here's my pic I created to use Culpepper... So I'd have a good full body shot; no purple...
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/03/culpepsmall0cv-1.png

Buddwalk
03-15-2006, 05:21 PM

you guys and your font... Buddwalk you use some funky font on things too. The background matches? the colors match, the theme of the pic matches???

Honestly, I'm thinking about not posting on here anymore. Everyone knows where my website is by now anyway... There seems to be clicks with you kids on here. Everything I post there are (Opinionated) flaws pointed out such as font??? Unless your name is (no-offense) DM, then everything you do is gold... Which i don't bother pointing out her flaws because everyone here seems to be so enamored by her stuff??? (not a personal attack)

oh well, I've never been in trouble on here before anyway... I would be happier if I could just go back to a link to my site from the Wallpaper page like it used to be but obviously someone had a problem with that and it changed when the site got the makeover.

Sorry if I offend anyone but it seems a little rediculous with the favoritism on here sometimes...

Oh, and here's my pic I created to use Culpepper... So I'd have a good full body shot; no purple...
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5553/culpepsmall0cv.png

No need to get upset bro just giving you criticism...honestly your cut outs are maybe the smoothest on the site and i'd appreciate if you posted some of the psds in the cutouts thread. You are very good bro...just try different things

MillerTime
03-15-2006, 05:33 PM
I just offered my opinion. I agree with Budd, the BG and font could use some work. If you can't take criticism dont post then. I dont mind when people point out something that could be better in my stuff, it helps me get better. Not everyone is going to like everything you make, we all have different opinons. I didn;t mean to offend you, just trying to point out things I THINK could be better.

Buddwalk
03-15-2006, 05:37 PM
I just offered my opinion. I agree with Budd, the BG and font could use some work. If you can't take criticism dont post then. I dont mind when people point out something that could be better in my stuff, it helps me get better. Not everyone is going to like everything you make, we all have different opinons. I didn;t mean to offend you, just trying to point out things I THINK could be better.

:yeahthat:

darkmistress
03-15-2006, 06:58 PM
I'm sorry you don't like my stuff Hulk. If there's something you think I could do to improve something in my work then don't hesitate to share - nobody's perfect and I'm willing to take constructive criticism. Afterall, that's what this section of FH is for helping and sharing users graphic work. :wink:

HULKFish
03-15-2006, 07:00 PM
:yeahthat:

All right, you guys are right but it seems that there is too much preferential treatment on here...

As far as cutouts, don't put everything into just using PhotoShop, Microsoft Image Composer is a better program for it and layouts...

I try many different things and I generally use only original images that I've made myself for backgrounds etc.. I use everything in an image intentionally and not everyone receives constructive critism, that's my problem.

Kobe
03-15-2006, 07:10 PM
Is the Culpepper from a McFarlane figure?

MillerTime
03-15-2006, 07:17 PM
All right, you guys are right but it seems that there is too much preferential treatment on here...

As far as cutouts, don't put everything into just using PhotoShop, Microsoft Image Composer is a better program for it and layouts...

I try many different things and I generally use only original images that I've made myself for backgrounds etc.. I use everything in an image intentionally and not everyone receives constructive critism, that's my problem.

i understand

is that program something you can download? your cutouts are great

Jt0323
03-15-2006, 07:25 PM

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5553/culpepsmall0cv.png

its constructive criticism. their only tring to help you, i think pointing out the flaws is good because those can be things to work on, i think u did a good job, i personally like the text, the only thing im not a big fan about is the Culpepper, but that's not ur fault, their are no pics of him in a phins uny and also its hard to get the jersey 100% perfect

playmaker1
03-15-2006, 07:37 PM
Im a fan of it. I think it is great work

HULKFish
03-16-2006, 12:12 PM
Thanks guys, I feel like a bit of a jerk for "Freaking out a little there" but it just seems like everything I post someone has a problem with something or something to add/subtract....

HULKFish
03-16-2006, 03:09 PM
i understand

is that program something you can download? your cutouts are great

No, you have to buy it I guess.. I don't even know where you can get it? I have a copy it came with MS FrontPage 2002 Professional. I've used it ever since...

As a matter of fact, I only started using Photoshop CS about a month ago, before that ALL of my work was done with Image Composer. The downfall of Image Composer is the lack of effects and adjustments. Layouts and cutouts are better but that's why I can't share my cutouts, gifs are absolutely horrid in IC too.

HULKFish
03-16-2006, 03:10 PM
Is the Culpepper from a McFarlane figure?

yep... I got a good shot of it and edited the uniform and completely changed the helmet.

HULKFish
03-16-2006, 03:11 PM
I'm sorry you don't like my stuff Hulk. If there's something you think I could do to improve something in my work then don't hesitate to share - nobody's perfect and I'm willing to take constructive criticism. Afterall, that's what this section of FH is for helping and sharing users graphic work. :wink:

I know I private messaged you but for the record I think your work is good, I was using you as an example... Sorry.

King Felix
03-18-2006, 07:32 AM
i like it buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut i can still see the purple on back of his jersey. but its all around good!!!!!