PDA

View Full Version : Looking for new Sig and Avatar

BigDogsHunt
03-15-2006, 09:04 PM
All -

I thought Terror was going to work on this, but its been awhile and I havent heard back from him and dont know status.

Would anyone take a shot at this idea?

Hope this isnt overkill or too hard...I am at your mercy and talent.

How about Shula and Saban faces watermarked in the background of a cool shading of aqua and orange background...Shula to the left facing right, and Saban on the right facing left (looking at each other)...then overlay a Past, Present and Future montage concept (use these tags under each of these photo motifs)....use Csonka & Buoniconti & Marino for Past.....Culpepper, Zach & JT for Present, and Ronnie & Crowder & Wright for Future.

Past images far left, present center, and future images far right.

Last but not least my name stretched across the bottom.

Possible?

Any way to make a snipet of it as an avatar???...maybe just the Shula/Saban shot?

Thanks all....anyone heard from Terror recently?

BigDogsHunt
03-17-2006, 07:16 PM
Wow, no takers??? Come on, I know there is talent out here. :rolleyes:

Anyone heard from Terror???

ILPhinFan88
03-17-2006, 08:18 PM
Thats alot in a sig, I better leave this one to the graphics dept.

BigDogsHunt
03-17-2006, 08:54 PM

Thanks....I know it seems like a lot, but it would be great. Hopefully the talent of the Graphics Dept steps up to the challenge, as I will gladly promote the heck out of it and its creator.

I wish I had the talent, but I am an ideas guy myself.

playmaker1
03-18-2006, 04:36 AM

thats such a sweet sig. I love the sixers

BigDogsHunt
03-19-2006, 06:33 PM
All -

I thought Terror was going to work on this, but its been awhile and I havent heard back from him and dont know status.

Would anyone take a shot at this idea?

Hope this isnt overkill or too hard...I am at your mercy and talent.

How about Shula and Saban faces watermarked in the background of a cool shading of aqua and orange background...Shula to the left facing right, and Saban on the right facing left (looking at each other)...then overlay a Past, Present and Future montage concept (use these tags under each of these photo motifs)....use Csonka & Buoniconti & Marino for Past.....Culpepper, Zach & JT for Present, and Ronnie & Crowder & Wright for Future.

Past images far left, present center, and future images far right.

Last but not least my name stretched across the bottom.

Possible?

Any way to make a snipet of it as an avatar???...maybe just the Shula/Saban shot?

Thanks all....anyone heard from Terror recently?

Anyone?

TheAnswer385
03-19-2006, 06:45 PM
thats such a sweet sig. I love the sixersYea that team makes me soooo mad!!! They are so up and down and rite now they are on like a 5 game losing streak. :tantrum:

Buddwalk
03-19-2006, 06:54 PM
thats a hell of a lot in a sig...i'd take an attempt if it wasnt for the all the cutouts i'd have to do, sorry man haha

BigDogsHunt
03-19-2006, 08:07 PM
thats a hell of a lot in a sig...i'd take an attempt if it wasnt for the all the cutouts i'd have to do, sorry man haha

Well, what woud you adjust....be creative....willing to modify my ideas to match your time and talents.

give it a go?

BigDogsHunt
03-23-2006, 08:48 PM
total bummer...no takers!

PHINFREAK3675
03-25-2006, 12:08 PM
yo, i need a sing to.