PDA

View Full Version : Cats are plain dumb/ Dumb animals

SCall13
03-15-2006, 09:52 PM
Found this video of some cats doing some dumb, and yes funny, stuff. If anyone else has any videos of animals doing crazy/funny/stupid crap, post it here.

http://www.yourdailymedia.com/media/1142422253/Funny_Cats_2

TotoreMexico
03-15-2006, 10:16 PM
:sidelol: Thanks for the video!! It's great!!:sidelol:

King Felix
03-15-2006, 11:52 PM
i like cats.

Roman529
03-16-2006, 12:07 AM
Cats, are cool, I prefer dogs, but all animals are God's creatures and aren't dumb.

King Felix
03-16-2006, 12:15 AM
Cats, are cool, I prefer dogs, but all animals are God's creatures and aren't dumb.

:yeahthat:

thats basically what i think.

d-day
03-16-2006, 12:27 AM
...but they sure are delicious

phinfan_1
03-16-2006, 12:36 AM
Great video. Cats are so cool.
Hey, is there a way to "save" the video??

Buddwalk
03-16-2006, 02:08 AM

:rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2

:chuckle:

CalDolFan1014
03-16-2006, 03:45 AM

Pu..............nevermind...... :chuckle:

bg34
03-16-2006, 12:04 PM
That was hilarious. Cats are so cool.

FinaciousOne
03-16-2006, 01:10 PM
Don't let the cat out of the bag. (http://www.petergowland.com/images/PG168A.jpg)

NaboCane
03-16-2006, 01:22 PM
I've lived with cats my whole life and have 2 right now, and I can tell you that there's nothing dumb about cats. They're quirky little characters, but they're anything but dumb.

WharfRat
03-16-2006, 01:28 PM
Cats don't have "owners"... they have "staff".

NJFINSFAN1
03-16-2006, 01:31 PM
I hate Cats!!!!

cnc66
03-16-2006, 01:32 PM

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/03/alf-1.jpg

NJFINSFAN1
03-16-2006, 01:38 PM

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

cnc66
03-16-2006, 01:42 PM
one of the funniest tee shirt's I have ever seen had a big picture of Alf on the front. In one hand was a six pack of beer, in the other he's holding a cat by the tail. The caption said, "I can drink beer and eat ***** all day."

cnc66
03-16-2006, 01:58 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

NaboCane
03-16-2006, 02:00 PM
I hate Cats!!!!

:(

NJFINSFAN1
03-16-2006, 02:11 PM
:(

They make me sneeze, and not breath!:rolleyes:

NaboCane
03-16-2006, 02:38 PM

:rolleyes: Take a claritin, whiner.

:sidelol:

NJFINSFAN1
03-16-2006, 02:39 PM
:rolleyes: Take a claritin, whiner.

:sidelol:

:eek: :tantrum: That's it, I'm PMing Wharf 6x's!

SuavePhin
03-16-2006, 03:52 PM
I've lived with cats my whole life and have 2 right now, and I can tell you that there's nothing dumb about cats. They're quirky little characters, but they're anything but dumb.

were we seperated at birth? i've had cats my whole life and 2 right now as well :lol: and they are very intelligent animal, and on the topic that video was awesome :sidelol: :sidelol: i loved the cat running over the kid and attacking the other one :lol:

Miamian
03-16-2006, 03:55 PM
It's scenes like those that made me call my cat a little putz.

NaboCane
03-16-2006, 04:06 PM
were we seperated at birth? i've had cats my whole life and 2 right now as well :lol: and they are very intelligent animal, and on the topic that video was awesome :sidelol: :sidelol: i loved the cat running over the kid and attacking the other one :lol:

:sidelol: The one of the cat attacking the kid from behind and the one where the kitten is doing some kung fu stuff, and the big orange cat just annihilates him are my favorites.
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

Roman529
03-16-2006, 04:06 PM
The only things that bothers me about them was my ex's cats who decided to pee on the carpets at the apartment we had...nothing worse smelling than cat pee on carpets....you basically have to rip the carpets out to get rid of the smell. I told her to lose the cats when we moved to a nice townhome. They are not as cool as dogs, but they're ok.

FinaciousOne
03-16-2006, 04:07 PM

Your not cooking them enough.

SuavePhin
03-16-2006, 04:41 PM
:sidelol: The one of the cat attacking the kid from behind and the one where the kitten is doing some kung fu stuff, and the big orange cat just annihilates him are my favorites.
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

yeah the "kitty sack" had me rolling for weeks :lol: also loved the clip where the cat scared the bear and chased it.........not fot too long i hope! :eek: :sidelol:

Talos
03-16-2006, 05:06 PM
If it's been said once, it's been said 1000 times. There's only one thing to do with a cat(other than cook it)

Kthurmus23
03-16-2006, 05:18 PM
Cats don't have "owners"... they have "staff".

So true, my cat ownes my place

bg34
03-16-2006, 06:01 PM
I liked to one that was sprawled out with all fours extended out.....too funny.

bg34
03-16-2006, 06:05 PM
If it's been said once, it's been said 1000 times. There's only one thing to do with a cat(other than cook it)

That's just flat out wrong. I can't believe that is actually done!

cnc66
03-16-2006, 06:06 PM
you will laugh yer fannies off with this one;
http://www.planetvids.com/html/Cat-Caught-in-a-Fan.html

Talos
03-16-2006, 06:09 PM
That's just flat out wrong. I can't believe that is actually done!.

HelenaBucket
03-16-2006, 06:16 PM
Cats rule, dogs drool.

Reminds me of that old joke, "What do you get a cat for it's birthday?" Correct response: "Nothing, they already think they own everything."

This home is run for the express comfort of the resident felines, one of whom is terrorized by the resident pet rat. Yep, they're quirky characters for sure!

CalDolFan1014
03-16-2006, 07:07 PM

:lol:

TotoreMexico
03-16-2006, 07:14 PM
I love cats, right now I have 7

SCall13
03-16-2006, 07:16 PM
Wow. I seemed to have offended alot of people by saying cats are dumb. I have really never liked cats until I got the one I have now. He's a cool cat, but I don't think any of them are that smart. Let me clarify what I mean by dumb: not smart, does silly things, can be tricked into dumb things, are good for a laugh at their own expense...etc...etc...

SCall13
03-16-2006, 07:20 PM

LMAO!! :sidelol: Too funny. My point is proven. Cats are dumb. :lol:

NaboCane
03-16-2006, 07:27 PM
Wow. I seemed to have offended alot of people by saying cats are dumb. I have really never liked cats until I got the one I have now. He's a cool cat, but I don't think any of them are that smart. Let me clarify what I mean by dumb: not smart, does silly things, can be tricked into dumb things, are good for a laugh at their own expense...etc...etc...

Nah, it's all in fun.

Majpain
03-16-2006, 08:17 PM
My cat is extremely smart.I have a savanah if your intrested.

SCall13
03-16-2006, 10:15 PM
My cat is extremely smart.I have a savanah if your intrested.

My cat is just a "mutt" cat. He's awesome. I've gotten really attached to him, which is really odd for me because, like I said in a seperate post, I never much liked cats. His name is Cuddles. I named him that because from the time he was a kitten until now, he will come on the bed (in the middle of the night) and start trying to cuddle with me. I used to get pissed at him. Now I'm used to it. He's pretty indifferent all day. But for some reason at night, he gets all lovable.

LtDan
03-16-2006, 10:19 PM
Found this video of some cats doing some dumb, and yes funny, stuff. If anyone else has any videos of animals doing crazy/funny/stupid crap, post it here.

http://www.yourdailymedia.com/media/1142422253/Funny_Cats_2My cats are actually pretty smart. Now my dogs....IDIOTS!

Miamian
03-17-2006, 04:49 AM
That's just flat out wrong. I can't believe that is actually done!Sick is the word. Anyone who engages in something as cruel and inhumane as that should be locked away where they can't harm anyone or anything else.

TheAnswer385
03-17-2006, 05:15 AM
I must say i love it when they bolt rite into the wall!! haha

NaboCane
03-17-2006, 04:13 PM
Sick is the word. Anyone who engages in something as cruel and inhumane as that should be locked away where they can't harm anyone or anything else.

I removed references to sites or stupid poems depicting cruelty, and I'd like to keep this clean of that crap from here on in.

I don't understand why someone always has to go too far, but Even though I know you meant it in fun, this isn't a conversation, where you say something stupid and it floats away and no one remembers it in five minutes. What you put on these pages is there as long as the site is up, and stuff like what was posted won't fly.

And before anyone climbs on the "you're no fun" wagon, those of you familiar with my posts know that I've got as twisted and sick a sense of humor as anyone. But it stops when you depict or describe acts of cruelty to people or animals that can't defend themselves. And while you meant it as a joke, there are human piles of **** out there hurting animals every minute, and I don't find that the least bit funny.

So just keep it civil, and remember that this is a family site. Please.

ChrisKo
03-17-2006, 06:08 PM
I removed references to sites or stupid poems depicting cruelty, and I'd like to keep this clean of that crap from here on in.

I don't understand why someone always has to go too far, but Even though I know you meant it in fun, this isn't a conversation, where you say something stupid and it floats away and no one remembers it in five minutes. What you put on these pages is there as long as the site is up, and stuff like what was posted won't fly.

And before anyone climbs on the "you're no fun" wagon, those of you familiar with my posts know that I've got as twisted and sick a sense of humor as anyone. But it stops when you depict or describe acts of cruelty to people or animals that can't defend themselves. And while you meant it as a joke, there are human piles of **** out there hurting animals every minute, and I don't find that the least bit funny.

So just keep it civil, and remember that this is a family site. Please.

Sorry, I posted a link to the comedian that explains that it was all a joke song. Maybe you'd have to hear the song and Stephen Lynch's other songs to find it funny. Or maybe I've just got a sick sense of humor.

Nublar7
03-17-2006, 09:51 PM
Thats horrible. :cry:

Cats are awesome.

SCall13
03-17-2006, 09:55 PM
Thats horrible. :cry:

Cats are awesome.

It is horrible. Poor cat. I hope it was alright. But I laughed my backside off. :lol:

NaboCane
03-17-2006, 11:03 PM
Sorry, I posted a link to the comedian that explains that it was all a joke song. Maybe you'd have to hear the song and Stephen Lynch's other songs to find it funny. Or maybe I've just got a sick sense of humor.

Dude, I know it was a joke. And I know the other site was a joke by some college students that has become an internet legend. But the fact also is that there was recently another project by some college students, and it was to make a film of them skinning a cat alive. For real.

The depiction of any sort of cruelty, whether it's staged or not, is very upsetting. A song which advocates killing a cat to make yourself feel better could be sort of funny in the right setting, but to read the lyrics like that...not so much.

Anyway, I'm not angry with anyone, just that every time we have a thread about animals in here, it inevitably gets hijacked by jokes without boundaries...I wanted to keep that from happening here, that's all.

We're all good.

dolfan72734me
03-18-2006, 05:43 AM
Cats rule, dogs drool.

Reminds me of that old joke, "What do you get a cat for it's birthday?" Correct response: "Nothing, they already think they own everything."

This home is run for the express comfort of the resident felines, one of whom is terrorized by the resident pet rat. Yep, they're quirky characters for sure!
I have 32 pet rats, and 1 cat. DIO(cat) absolutely loves my ratties. I have 3 of my boys who have permanent free range, and it is too funny seeing them cuddled up sleeping with DIO. Rats are by far the best pets I have ever had, along with my DIO. But my rats are smarter.

hill789
03-18-2006, 05:44 AM
i8 have 2 dogs i prefer dogs to cats

dolfan72734me
03-18-2006, 05:46 AM
Dude, I know it was a joke. And I know the other site was a joke by some college students that has become an internet legend. But the fact also is that there was recently another project by some college students, and it was to make a film of them skinning a cat alive. For real.

The depiction of any sort of cruelty, whether it's staged or not, is very upsetting. A song which advocates killing a cat to make yourself feel better could be sort of funny in the right setting, but to read the lyrics like that...not so much.

Anyway, I'm not angry with anyone, just that every time we have a thread about animals in here, it inevitably gets hijacked by jokes without boundaries...I wanted to keep that from happening here, that's all.

We're all good.
I would hope that other students in the school got together and kicked the holy....crap out of those ******s. IMO, people like that have no right to...well, nevermind.

Static387
03-18-2006, 12:29 PM
Cats are great. If you get them young and teach them they can be a lot of fun.

NaboCane
03-18-2006, 04:21 PM
I have 32 pet rats, and 1 cat. DIO(cat) absolutely loves my ratties. I have 3 of my boys who have permanent free range, and it is too funny seeing them cuddled up sleeping with DIO. Rats are by far the best pets I have ever had, along with my DIO. But my rats are smarter.

:lol: DIO...that's cool.

inFINSible
03-18-2006, 04:59 PM
ours are named Knoxville, because he's a jack-***, and Wierdo because....well, I'm sure you can figure that one out.

Miamian
03-18-2006, 06:22 PM

So just keep it civil, and remember that this is a family site. Please.I'm not sure if this was directed at me since I was quoted; if so, please let me clarify that I was referring to the Bonsai Cats which I find absolutely reprehensible. I'm love most animals; in fact, if I see a baby and a puppy, I'm more likely to pick up the puppy. Something like that turns my gut.

NaboCane
03-18-2006, 08:36 PM
I'm not sure if this was directed at me since I was quoted; if so, please let me clarify that I was referring to the Bonsai Cats which I find absolutely reprehensible. I'm love most animals; in fact, if I see a baby and a puppy, I'm more likely to pick up the puppy. Something like that turns my gut.
Agreed, and no, it wasn't directed at you. Sorry if I created that impresson.

King Felix
03-18-2006, 09:16 PM
cats are great.

ih8brady
03-20-2006, 11:35 AM
idk if this is the same vid as posted b4(that link doesnt work anymore) but this is hilarious!

Cat v.s. bear
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&n=2&videoID=556332984

Talos
03-20-2006, 01:29 PM
I'm not sure if this was directed at me since I was quoted; if so, please let me clarify that I was referring to the Bonsai Cats which I find absolutely reprehensible. I'm love most animals; in fact, if I see a baby and a puppy, I'm more likely to pick up the puppy. Something like that turns my gut.

I believe Nabo's post was directed at myself and whoever posted the Stephen Lynch lyrics (sorry, don't remember who it was).

The link to Bonsai Kitten was made purely in jest, as I'm actually a big animal advocate. Being that I'm a huge dog fan, I like to poke fun at cat lovers with the link, and I also find humor in how many people out there immediately believe it. Like Nabo said, it became an internet phenomenon, and the government investigated the site.

If my post was taken as rude, or disprectful, I apologize. I meant it only as a form of humor. My humor is just more twisted than many I guess.

cnc66
03-20-2006, 01:32 PM
I believe Nabo's post was directed at myself and whoever posted the Stephen Lynch lyrics (sorry, don't remember who it was).

The link to Bonsai Kitten was made purely in jest, as I'm actually a big animal advocate. Being that I'm a huge dog fan, I like to poke fun at cat lovers with the link, and I also find humor in how many people out there immediately believe it. Like Nabo said, it became an internet phenomenon, and the government investigated the site.

If my post was taken as rude, or disprectful, I apologize. I meant it only as a form of humor. My humor is just more twisted than many I guess.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/03/squir11ju-1.jpg

Talos
03-20-2006, 03:12 PM
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/6274/squir11ju.jpg

The squirrels always appreciated my humor.
:grapeape:

FinaciousOne
03-20-2006, 05:11 PM

Are the rats house trained? If so how did you accomplish this? Do they use litter boxes? Just curious. We also love the animals. Cat, Dog and Turtle. Don't have any rats though. (that I know of anyway.)

dolfan72734me
03-20-2006, 05:15 PM
Are the rats house trained? If so how did you accomplish this? Do they use litter boxes? Just curious. We also love the animals. Cat, Dog and Turtle. Don't have any rats though. (that I know of anyway.)
Actually, my free range boys are trained to come to their name, and they use litter boxes. I put a small box in each corner of the room, and they use them. They still have some small accidents, but they are so small and easy to clean up, it is really a non issue. Rats are highly intelligent, very clean, and can have better personalities than any other animals.