PDA

View Full Version : Dear God...

bullseyeguy
03-16-2006, 01:26 AM
I never ask for much, so please this year can you give me a present that will make me scream like a little girl? Ill do anything you ask, well not anything but if it isnt difficult or bothersome then I will think about it, and I promise to be a very good boy, well kinda good anyways.

Please Please give us the miracle of letting us draft Michael Huff...

Please.

super_slash
03-16-2006, 01:37 AM
hi this is god

sorry but no Huff

you will be blessed though

OTackle50
03-16-2006, 01:40 AM
Hi, this is Buddah

Luckily I overheard your conversation with God

Micheal Huff will be available at #16

You're welcome

jwong
03-16-2006, 01:47 AM
i'll be praying for Huff @ 16 also...that would be huge.

BTW I would not be upset if we had to move up to get him either.

King Felix
03-16-2006, 02:02 AM
id absolutly LOVE TO GET HUFF!!!!!!!!

Skeet84
03-16-2006, 02:08 AM
Dear God,

Well since we are asking for miracles can you let Jimmy Williams fall to us in the 3rd and Manny Lawson to the 4th! Thanks Big Guy! :wink:

Pennington's Rocket Arm
03-16-2006, 02:59 AM
he was a top 10 pick BEFORE he ran the 4.38. now he's a lock.

Flyer22
03-16-2006, 01:05 PM
This is God.
I was going to end world hunger and stop the conflict in the Middle East, but now I'll focus my attention on the NFL Draft. Thanks for your prayers.

bullseyeguy
03-16-2006, 03:18 PM
he was a top 10 pick BEFORE he ran the 4.38. now he's a lock.Yeah, I know its more than unlikely that we will get him, hence me asking for a miracle...And anything could happen, so there is nothing wrong with hope...

Skeet84
03-16-2006, 04:40 PM
This is God.
I was going to end world hunger and stop the conflict in the Middle East, but now I'll focus my attention on the NFL Draft. Thanks for your prayers.

:sidelol:

Psychosikes
03-16-2006, 05:12 PM
Dear God, while you're granting prayers and all... can I have a pony?

Noodle Arm
03-16-2006, 06:16 PM
Dear bullseyeguy,

Thank you for writing to me. Your time and effort is appreciated. To answer your question, we will draft the best player available at the #16 slot. If we deem Huff to be that player, relative to the success of this team, then we will draft him. The draft is a tricky situation. A good analogy would be like going out on a blind date, you don't know if she's going to be the most beautiful woman you've ever seen....or something that looks like a fat ol' piggy with a face like a brook trout. That's what the draft is like. We will pick the best player for our team, if it's Huff...then so be it.

Your friend,
God a.k.a. Nick Saban .

playmaker1
03-16-2006, 08:59 PM
Dear bullseyeguy,

Thank you for writing to me. Your time and effort is appreciated. To answer your question, we will draft the best player available at the #16 slot. If we deem Huff to be that player, relative to the success of this team, then we will draft him. The draft is a tricky situation. A good analogy would be like going out on a blind date, you don't know if she's going to be the most beautiful woman you've ever seen....or something that looks like a fat ol' piggy with a face like a brook trout. That's what the draft is like. We will pick the best player for our team, if it's Huff...then so be it.

Your friend,
God a.k.a. Nick Saban .

thanks you god... i mean Nick

playmaker1
03-16-2006, 08:59 PM
This is God.

:sidelol: :sidelol: that is too funny!