PDA

View Full Version : BOLD Prediction!

Skeet84
03-16-2006, 02:22 AM
This is just what everyone's thoughts are on people or things that will happen in this years draft. By the way a Bold prediction is not that Jay Cutler is gunna be good. This is something you truly believe and alot of other totally disagree. I don't want anyone to explain if they don't want too and I really don't want ppl saying how dumb other ppl are. The point of this is to go out on a limb so Please no BASHING!

My Bold prediction

Reggie Bush will be a Bust

homieface
03-16-2006, 02:30 AM
This is just what everyone's thoughts are on people or things that will happen in this years draft. By the way a Bold prediction is not that Jay Cutler is gunna be good. This is something you truly believe and alot of other totally disagree. I don't want anyone to explain if they don't want too and I really don't want ppl saying how dumb other ppl are. The point of this is to go out on a limb so Please no BASHING!

My Bold prediction

Reggie Bush will be a BustI disagree with Bush. Backs transfer well from college to the pros usually if they are a package back like Bush. The ones that don't are the bruiser backs who no longer are bigger than everyone else in the NFL. Leinart WILL be a bust if anyone will.

Skeet84
03-16-2006, 02:36 AM
I disagree with Bush. Backs transfer well from college to the pros usually if they are a package back like Bush. The ones that don't are the bruiser backs who no longer are bigger than everyone else in the NFL. Leinart WILL be a bust if anyone will.

Ok I said above that no one needed to comment just put a bold prediction in. If I wanted to argue about this I could for a long time and I have alot of reasons. Just make a bold prediction and thats it! This is just to see some bold predictions and see what ppl think out of the ordinary!

banzaitrey
03-16-2006, 03:16 AM
I agree with you totally Skeet...I have tried to tell this to people before but they will not listen...If you watch Bush he runs across field and more east west running then north south running...He has good speed and he uses it too much...I am not sure he will be a bust but I am sure that he is not the next great rb and he will not be better then Lendale and Deangolo in the long run

TennFinFan
03-16-2006, 03:16 AM
DeAngelo Williams gets offenseive rookie of the year

Mt. Juliet, TN

Batman13
03-16-2006, 12:06 PM
Reggie Bush will not be a Texan.

Motion
03-16-2006, 12:12 PM
Reggie Bush will not be a Texan.

I agree

LIQUID24
03-16-2006, 01:39 PM
Bold predictions:

D'Qwell Jackson will have a similar rookie year to Lofa Tatupu or Odell Thurman.

DeAngelo Williams will never make the Pro Bowl in his career.

Gabe Watson will have a much better career than Haloti Ngata.

Motion
03-16-2006, 01:45 PM
Bold predictions:

D'Qwell Jackson will have a similar rookie year to Lofa Tatupu or Odell Thurman.

DeAngelo Williams will never make the Pro Bowl in his career.

Gabe Watson will have a much better career than Haloti Ngata.

All very possible.

SF Dolphin Fan
03-16-2006, 01:46 PM
Jimmy Williams falls to #16 and Saban takes someone else or trades down. I don't see Williams as a Saban type and I believe he slides quite a bit come draft day.

CRAZYDOLFAN305
03-16-2006, 02:04 PM
The Dolphions Draft Chad Jackson..

Flyer22
03-16-2006, 07:36 PM
Omar Jacobs will become a Pro Bowl QB

Philter25
03-16-2006, 07:51 PM
Reggie Bush wont be a bust, but he will struggle in the NFL and wont be a Texan.

Vince Young will be a complete bust.

Manny Lawson will be a probowler and one of the best players from this draft.

Daryn Colledge will be the 2nd best LT taken in this draft.

Max Jean-Gilles will be the best Olineman in this draft.

Phins28
03-16-2006, 07:53 PM
Omar Jacobs will become a Pro Bowl QB

:sidelol:

playmaker1
03-16-2006, 08:40 PM
Reggie Bush wont be a bust, but he will struggle in the NFL and wont be a Texan.

Vince Young will be a complete bust.

Manny Lawson will be a probowler and one of the best players from this draft.

Max Jean-Gilles will be the best Olineman in this draft.

very good predicitons

Flyer22
03-16-2006, 08:44 PM
:sidelol:
Skeet said not everyone would agree :wink:

If he's drafted by the right team, and put into the right situation, I think Jacobs has the potential to be a good starter. Not HOF good, but definitely Pro Bowl back-up good.

playmaker1
03-16-2006, 08:46 PM
Young will be a bust.
Cutter will struggle trough his first few seasons no matter where he goes.
Vernon Davis wont have as big of year as Pope or Lewis.
def. rookie of the year will be AJ Hawk.
Off. rookie of the year will be L. White.

just a few of my opinions guys, we'll see huh! Man I can't wait till the season begins, hell, I can't wait til the draft!!!

LIQUID24
03-16-2006, 10:02 PM

I could definitely see that happening.

tastes like chi
03-17-2006, 02:49 AM
the Dophins will have a second round pick

djfresh47
03-17-2006, 03:20 AM
I'm not gonna go bold right now, but i've said it before Leinart will be a Jet and the best Qb out of the draft. Bush will be amazing but we won't see it till year 2 or 3. I think Cutler will be closer to Boller/Losman than the predictions of him being like Favre. Really is anyting a bold prediction when it comes to the draft, just to put that out there it's 50/50. My bold prediction is that Reggie McNeal will have a bigger impact in the NFL than Croyle, Whitehurts, and Jacobs. I'll also say that White will be the 2nd best back in the draft.

Danny
03-17-2006, 03:40 AM
The Dolphions Draft Chad Jackson..
You beat me to it but I was at work all nite....if we get Lavar or Julian plus Ashworth, then I can see us taking a guy like Jackson or Holmes at 16 and then going DB in round 3.
Wow,Pep,Ronnie,Randy,CC,Booker plus Jackson....that'd be great to watch.

Ozzy rules!!

dolphinzen
03-17-2006, 03:48 AM
You beat me to it but I was at work all nite....if we get Lavar or Julian plus Ashworth, then I can see us taking a guy like Jackson or Holmes at 16 and then going DB in round 3.
Wow,Pep,Ronnie,Randy,CC,Booker plus Jackson....that'd be great to watch.

Ozzy rules!!

Thinking the same thing about jackson or holmes.

#2 We trade Mare for a conditional pick.

MF19
03-17-2006, 04:16 AM
i dont believe bush will be a bust he is similar in the way barry sanders used to run in the way that they both have east-west running styles barry sanders had the most runs for losses in the league i believe but that was the price you had to pay for his long runs and i think bush will be similar in this way

playmaker1
03-17-2006, 04:48 AM
Thinking the same thing about jackson or holmes.

#2 We trade Mare for a conditional pick.

wow, I like that Mare prediction. I love the guy, but I see us moving on. Great predicition

Eshlemon
03-21-2006, 03:04 PM
Vince Young is taken by the Cardinals at #10. Sits 1 1/2 years and is in the Probowl 2008. The chants of "Vince Young is only good because of Fitzgerald and Boldin" begin.