PDA

View Full Version : Fight Night Round 3 glitch (360)

mor911
03-16-2006, 11:40 PM
If you haven't played FN3 for 360 yet, you're chating yourself. It is an amazing game. I don't care if you're waiting for the PS3, Revolution or whatever. Find a friend witha 360, and play this game ASAP.

Anyway, I'm running into a stupid glitch that's annoying me. My character keeps losing his hair between fights. For no reason, after training... My guy's bald. Anyone else seeing this?

NewEra8
03-16-2006, 11:52 PM
If you haven't played FN3 for 360 yet, you're chating yourself. It is an amazing game. I don't care if you're waiting for the PS3, Revolution or whatever. Find a friend witha 360, and play this game ASAP.

Anyway, I'm running into a stupid glitch that's annoying me. My character keeps losing his hair between fights. For no reason, after training... My guy's bald. Anyone else seeing this?

Never had that problem... the only problem Ive had... is when fighting one of my friends... when you get knocked out and you try to move the sticks to the little circle.... the littel circle turns into a huge *** circle in the top left corner... really weird...

nosis
03-20-2006, 12:39 AM
Never had that problem... the only problem Ive had... is when fighting one of my friends... when you get knocked out and you try to move the sticks to the little circle.... the littel circle turns into a huge *** circle in the top left corner... really weird...

To tell you the truth I haven't had any glitches with fight night... but my nba 2k6 likes to freeze 1 out of every 15 games... but none of my other games do it??? And its in perfect quality.

John Biello
03-20-2006, 12:48 AM
i havent noticed many glicthes, aside from the 2k disc is unreadable happens with regular xbox and any 2k game...are there any associated with call of duty, i havent run into any cheating online or glitching or unfair play, far as i know. i know this is off topic but im curious about that, and what it means for halo 3 and others

Samphin
03-20-2006, 06:49 PM
I have played Fight Night ad naseum. I have had exactly one fight, where my dude came out bald even when I set his hair to whatever it was. I was changing his hair style after every fight, so I can't remember exactly which hairstyle it was Mor, but maybe try giving him a different do' and see what happens.

The only other problem I have had was that I was playing Madden on 360 and for some reason, with a minute left in some playoff game, the game started panning to crowd shots and my controller wouldn't work at all. It was on, batteries were fine, it just sort of froze up without freezing up.

Marino2Clayton
03-20-2006, 07:03 PM

:tantrum: Thats what you get when you try to load up your boxer with roids, you dirty cheat!!! I guess his forehead is growing and his balls are shrinking too. :lol:

Oh by the way to see your boxers "twig and berries" put in the following code:

LT, RT, LB, RB, hold up on both analog sticks, and chant "I hit like a little girl" 3 times