PDA

View Full Version : The Official March Madness Competition Prediction Thread

FinsAreLife
03-17-2006, 04:59 PM
Alright, i decided to start this thread for whoever would like to predict, analysize or breakdown our own member compition. As alot of you know i have been breaking down the tournament:wink: If you would like to read anymore of my predictions and breakdowns you can read them here where i will post them. I have already broken down the all the way to the elite 8 in t he Washington D.C. and Atlanta brackets but i can do it again for those who would like it.

I am very excited to hear your opinions on it and your thoughts and predictions, i would hope that you know enough to keep the trash talk against members in the tournament down.

Here is the feild as it stands now(thanks to TT). I figured i would post here so it can help you with your predictions. Enjoy!

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

FinsAreLife
03-17-2006, 05:07 PM
I do want to add that I will put up my breakdowns as the polls are released. I also was hoping that for those of you who do not know everyone in the compitition that this would help either the contestants or others provide you information on everyone so that you have a good idea on who you want to vote for...i hope i can provide you with that same insight:wink:

d-day
03-17-2006, 05:08 PM
put all your money on marcos

Buddwalk
03-17-2006, 05:11 PM
Put your picks for all the brackets in here man...there fun to read :wink:

TheAnswer385
03-17-2006, 05:12 PM
U guys think i have a chance against A Wing Pilot??? im a 16 seed facing a #1

Talos
03-17-2006, 05:15 PM

You're a pretty solid #16, but I gotta think A wing is going to get out of the first round with a W.

Buddwalk
03-17-2006, 05:17 PM
You're a pretty solid #16, but I gotta think A wing is going to get out of the first round with a W.

:yeahthat:

TheAnswer385
03-17-2006, 05:19 PM
dang nab it! :D

Talos
03-17-2006, 05:25 PM
Nothing against you. Like I said, you're a solid 16 seed and you'd have a good chance against a lot of other people, A-wing was just a really tough draw.

Now if you had drawn someone who wasn't quite as good(someone like myself :D ) then you'd be in business.

FinsAreLife
03-17-2006, 05:26 PM
First I want to provide you with some picks for certain categories i have for this whole tournament...

Most Liked Member: (Tie) Mor911 and Fin Fan In Cali

Most Known Member: Mor911

Overall Sleeper: ILPhinfan88

Member to Beat: Mor911

Chances Rising: Pagan, Cnc66, Gonzo, Scall13, Quelonio, PrimeTime

Chances Falling: BluePrint, HelenaBucket(sorry wharf)

Trendy upset: 15.Gonzo over 2.BluePrint

Low seed with the best chance of makign a run: Cnc66

My early prediction of the Final Four: Mor911, Buddwalk, Fin Fan In Cali, IllPhinfan88

Championship: Fin Fan In Cali over Mor911 for one of the ages.....

Buddwalk
03-17-2006, 05:27 PM
Nothing against you. Like I said, you're a solid 16 seed and you'd have a good chance against a lot of other people, A-wing was just a really tough draw.

Now if you had drawn someone who wasn't quite as good(someone like myself :D ) then you'd be in business.

honestly though an upset wouldnt surprise me...Hes very capable of doing it especially against an opponent like awing

FinsAreLife
03-17-2006, 05:27 PM
if you have any other suggestions for categories lemme know and ill make my predictions or you can yourself:wink:

Buddwalk
03-17-2006, 05:28 PM
First I want to provide you with some picks for certain categories i have for this whole tournament...

Overall Sleeper: IllPhinfan88

My early prediction of the Final Four: Mor911, Buddwalk, Fin Fan In Cali, IllPhinfan88

I like it man :wink:

NJFINSFAN1
03-17-2006, 05:29 PM

Overall Sleeper: IllPhinfan88

:tantrum:

FinsAreLife
03-17-2006, 05:29 PM

with the exception of GreenMonster you will put up the best fight in the 1 vs. 16 match-ups. I wouldnt be too surprised if you fought better then that though. I dont see an upset though unfortunatley for you AWingPiolet has some things to worry about, its lucky for him hes in a weaker region, i do have to say though the potential match-up between him and IllPhinfan88 could be a good one and i see 88 pulling the upset.

FinsAreLife
03-17-2006, 05:30 PM
:tantrum:

:confused:

NJFINSFAN1
03-17-2006, 05:33 PM
:confused:

You didn't mention me! Bring on FFIC, I'm not afraid!:rolleyes:

remember a guy that's always nice like him has got to have bone hidden in his closet!:rolleyes:

ILPhinFan88
03-17-2006, 05:34 PM
If I make it to the second round, thats a tough one. KingNate should have been a higher seed.

Buddwalk
03-17-2006, 05:35 PM
If I make it to the second round, thats a tough one. KingNate should have been a higher seed.

agreed...my pick to win your whole section is either cnc or gonzo

FinsAreLife
03-17-2006, 05:35 PM

true, i do see you comign through though, i like you and many other people on the board do also, i will say if kingnate beats you it wont be a surprise though

FinsAreLife
03-17-2006, 05:44 PM
NJFF1 if you want a breakdown for yourself here goes...

NJFINSFAN1: 13 seed, chance of upset is by my estimate a pretty decent chance....known by much of FH veterans and is pretty well liked, has the POTENTIAL of reaching the sweet 16. If he did this i would not be surprised. i actually almost am convinced he can do it. But this would be as far as he can get.

FinsAreLife
03-17-2006, 05:50 PM
If anyone would like there own breakdown lemme know, ill either post it here or ill PM it to you if its to hectic, the breakdown can be of anything related to the Finheaven March Madness Tourney

F-A-L:fal:

FinsAreLife
03-17-2006, 05:56 PM
excuse me but ill be goign out to eat soon and will be busy later, i will be back to make predictions much later, i apologize for my abscence but i will be back either later tonight or tommorow. I will leave you on a last prediction.....

look in the bottom half of the atlanta bracket for the second round...some hot members here, i urge you to vote in these two match-ups because they will be close! I believe PrimeTime has enough to end Quelonio's run. Pagan is a fav. of mine to go far but Scall13 pulled a huge upset over Bamaphin22 and looks to do so again and just might get it....i pick PrimeTime and Pagan in close ones....:wink:

Jt0323
03-17-2006, 06:01 PM
FAL what u think are my chances of making the final 4 or even winning?

HysterikiLL
03-17-2006, 06:09 PM
Anyone notice that quiet little guy HysterikiLL who keeps in the shadows? No? Good. :rolleyes:

FinsAreLife
03-17-2006, 11:56 PM
FAL what u think are my chances of making the final 4 or even winning?

ill tell you that a sweet 16 spot should be your without hesitation, elite 8 will be more difficult, obviously with Ri there but i think your fully capable of winning that just as much as him so id say 50-50 chance of making it that far, if you do make the final four it seems doubtful when you play the mor, just the luck of the draw i guess for you, you really do have the potential to reach the finals and maybe win but its just that Ri and the Mor lie in your way NappyRoots provides a big threat also. if you make it to the finals with the road you have to go through you deserve to win, id give you a 85% chance of moving to the sweet 16, a 45-55% chance of making the elite 8(depends on who wins) and buddwalk provides a big threat also so id give you a 35% chance of making it to the final four, as for your chance of winning it all, id say about 5%, no offense at all to you, theres just some people out there that have gained respect beyond believeable...youll be there soon enough...

FinsAreLife
03-17-2006, 11:59 PM
Anyone notice that quiet little guy HysterikiLL who keeps in the shadows? No? Good. :rolleyes:

hmm HysterikiLL: 7 seed : if you hold off Celtkin i believe you have hope for a spot in the sweet 16, second round upsets are more then possible:up: especially if its 7 vs 2. if gonzo makes it through though it should be an interesting match-up. You have the potential to make a decent run, i did say potential though....

FinsAreLife
03-18-2006, 12:04 AM
hope i dont pass out before the new polls come out, if so ill just write the breakdowns early tommorow morning, i wake up early, ive had an exhausting day though, ill try to stay up...

FinsAreLife
03-18-2006, 09:34 AM
the polls are two days?

HysterikiLL
03-18-2006, 09:59 AM
You didn't mention me! Bring on FFIC, I'm not afraid!:rolleyes:

remember a guy that's always nice like him has got to have bone hidden in his closet!:rolleyes:

Ever going to change that sig? :lol:

NJFINSFAN1
03-18-2006, 10:10 AM
Ever going to change that sig? :lol:

Why?

I'm still skiing! Its March:wink:

I'll ski to the end of April maybe May up north!

FinsAreLife
03-19-2006, 11:53 AM
when will the next one start i wonder?

im anxious to make predictions:)

FinsAreLife
03-19-2006, 01:00 PM
now the fun begins....

Oakland(section 2)

This region will make the biggest noise....FOR SURE. Could there be more of a chance for upsets?? Cnc66 is an easy pick for an upset, finsnchips is a possibility as is celtkin. The biggest one is Gonzo, this is a huge one. Gonzo is extremely underated and BluePrint is a tad bit overated. This is truly the section of upsets. I believe there is an opportunity of a 11 vs 15 sweet 16 match-up. Whatever underdog escapes form this region will surely be dangerous to whoever overlooks them. My last word is...Beware.

Sleeper: (tie) Cnc66, Gonzo
Member to beat: SMadison29
My Pick:Gonzo in a shocker

Gonzo
03-19-2006, 01:59 PM
now the fun begins....

Oakland(section 2)

This region will make the biggest noise....FOR SURE. Could there be more of a chance for upsets?? Cnc66 is an esy pick for an upset, finsnchips is a possibility as is celtkin. The biggest one is Gonzo, this is a huge one. Gonzo is extremely underated and BluePrint is a tad bit overated. This is truly the section of upsets. I believe there is an opportunity of a 11 vs 15 sweet 16 match-up. Whatever underdog escapes form this region will surely be dangerous to whoever overlooks them. My last word is...Beware.

Thanks FAL! :hi5:

FinsAreLife
03-19-2006, 02:00 PM
Oakland( section 1)

Hmm. interesting section. There has been question whether A Wing Piolet deserves the 1 seed. My answer: barely. He does, great guy and well-known i think he just slipped in there. It puts him in a great spot to move on. HansMojo may have more then people expect. Look for some 12vs5 upset magic in this one. IlPhinfan88 is a strong canidate for the final four in my opinion. Look for AWingPilot to soar to the sweet 16.

Sleeper:KingNate85
Member to Beat: AWingPilot
My Pick: IlPhinFan88

FinsAreLife
03-19-2006, 02:54 PM
no one want to post their own prediction??

i hope everyone still looking at my predictions...

Buddwalk
03-19-2006, 04:44 PM

great stuff bro keep it up :D

King Nate
03-19-2006, 06:03 PM

Your predictions are doing just fine, keep it up bro!

FinsAreLife
03-19-2006, 09:13 PM
Your predictions are doing just fine, keep it up bro!

thanks man, and sure thing

Buddwalk
03-19-2006, 09:16 PM
I hope this has no indication on where I fall in the next round but Ohio State just lost today :chuckle:

Gonzo
03-19-2006, 09:21 PM

Dude, you are doing awesome. Anything I wrote would be plagarism.:lol:

Buddwalk
03-19-2006, 09:36 PM
Dude, you are doing awesome. Anything I wrote would be plagarism.:lol:

:chuckle:

FinsAreLife
03-19-2006, 09:43 PM
:lol:

Talos
03-20-2006, 09:54 AM
I hope this has no indication on where I fall in the next round but Ohio State just lost today :chuckle:

It's funny you bring that up, because I was thinking the same thing when I saw them lose. :D

I need all the luck/karma I can get in the next round.

arsenal
03-20-2006, 11:32 AM
haha i love these things, great idea

d-day
03-20-2006, 04:17 PM
now the fun begins....

Oakland(section 2)

This region will make the biggest noise....FOR SURE. Could there be more of a chance for upsets?? Cnc66 is an easy pick for an upset, finsnchips is a possibility as is celtkin. The biggest one is Gonzo, this is a huge one. Gonzo is extremely underated and BluePrint is a tad bit overated. This is truly the section of upsets. I believe there is an opportunity of a 11 vs 15 sweet 16 match-up. Whatever underdog escapes form this region will surely be dangerous to whoever overlooks them. My last word is...Beware.

anyone notice how "good" gonzo has been since this tourney - man, i can't wait til this thing is over... :wink:

FinsAreLife
03-20-2006, 06:02 PM
anyone notice how "good" gonzo has been since this tourney - man, i can't wait til this thing is over... :wink:

lol thats pretty funny actually

Gonzo
03-20-2006, 11:38 PM
:chuckle:That may have more to do with the fact that I was with my girlfriend for the past two weeks, meaning I was less "tense" thanks to the g.p.p. Well, now I am back in AZ, so the cleaning will no doubt be making a quick return...

or I could just be kissing *** to get votes...:whistle:

Gonzo
03-21-2006, 04:13 PM
bump:hump:

d-day
03-21-2006, 04:28 PM
:chuckle:That may have more to do with the fact that I was with my girlfriend for the past two weeks, meaning I was less "tense" thanks to the g.p.p. Well, now I am back in AZ, so the cleaning will no doubt be making a quick return...

or I could just be kissing *** to get votes...:whistle:

(b)

HysterikiLL
03-21-2006, 05:50 PM
Arrghh....DJ vs Luther in round 2 .... :D I'm just happy that the crew are doing so well

NJFINSFAN1
03-21-2006, 05:53 PM
Arrghh....DJ vs Luther in round 2 .... :D I'm just happy that the crew are doing so well

:rolleyes2 :rolleyes:

NJFINSFAN1
03-21-2006, 08:25 PM
Fin Fan in Cali will win it all!

You heard it here first!

FinsAreLife
03-21-2006, 08:50 PM
Minneapolis Section 1

Well this one seems to follow the higher seeds track i think they all advance except the 8 seed, i see Phinz4Life taking that without a problem, the other upset possibility is NJPHINSFAN1, he is a strong contender for one i think he might even slip to the sweet 16( Bradley like). This is easily Fin Fan in Cali's region, he has this won hands down in my opinion, no need for more predictions here.

Sleeper: NJPHINSFAN1
Member to beat: Fin Fan in Cali
My Pick: Fin Fan in Cali

FinsAreLife
03-21-2006, 08:54 PM
Minneaopolis Section 2

Hmm, most of the first round matchups seem to be pretty straight forward, in the second round it could get tricky. NY_FinFan_72 will have a little battle against Amars but should get by without to much trouble. Jimmy James in my mind is very strong here but i think there might be a shock but shouldnt be in the first round. NoodleArm has the upset here no question and dubfire could make a very good run...maybe even to the sweet 16.

My Sleeper: Dubfire
Member to Beat: Jimmy James
My Pick: Hard to say but ill go with a risky pick of Dubfire.

d-day
03-21-2006, 11:25 PM
i'm tellin' ya, put all your money on marcos

NJFINSFAN1
03-21-2006, 11:27 PM
i'm tellin' ya, put all your money on marcos

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/03/marcos-1.jpg

d-day
03-21-2006, 11:33 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/member.php?u=8496

HysterikiLL
03-21-2006, 11:37 PM

sexiest player (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=73053)
Views: 822
Posted By marcos (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/member.php?u=8496)
sexiest player (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?p=1100284#post1100284)

i belive the sexiest player is JT

d-day
03-21-2006, 11:42 PM
sexiest player (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=73053)
Views: 822
Posted By marcos (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/member.php?u=8496)
sexiest player (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?p=1100284#post1100284)

i belive the sexiest player is JT

:chuckle: that's the guy... guy?

HysterikiLL
03-21-2006, 11:45 PM
:chuckle: that's the guy... guy?

I dunno...marcos was a guy, wasn't he...and what ever happened to that kid who kept changing his name....I forget who he was...that 14 year old dude who used to post a lot (like prehistoric alex22)??

p.s. Marcos' post log actually shows some interesting statements....he said feeley sucks and we should've kept griese....bold as times new roman, i know, but perhaps marcos is actually a prophet!?!?!?! :eek:

d-day
03-21-2006, 11:47 PM
I dunno...marcos was a guy, wasn't he...and what ever happened to that kid who kept changing his name....I forget who he was...that 14 year old dude who used to post a lot (like prehistoric alex22)??

p.s. Marcos' post log actually shows some interesting statements....he said feeley sucks and we should've kept griese....bold as times new roman, i know, but perhaps marcos is actually a prophet!?!?!?! :eek:

marcos :hump:

NJFINSFAN1
03-21-2006, 11:49 PM

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/03/imeldasings-1.jpg

Buddwalk
03-21-2006, 11:50 PM

:hail: marcos

d-day
03-21-2006, 11:51 PM
marcos, mercury40, roscoe p.c. - ah the good ol' days...

HysterikiLL
03-21-2006, 11:53 PM
that kids name is bugging me now.....the little dude who used to talk a lot...............i was in the fantasy league he set up

NJFINSFAN1
03-21-2006, 11:53 PM
marcos, mercury40, roscoe p.c. - ah the good ol' days...

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/03/rosco8b-1.jpg

HysterikiLL
03-21-2006, 11:55 PM
Doktor Ivel!!

d-day
03-21-2006, 11:57 PM
Doktor Ivel!!

:chuckle: i forgot about that rascal - add him to the list :wink:

NJFINSFAN1
03-21-2006, 11:57 PM
Doktor Ivel!!

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Buddwalk
03-21-2006, 11:58 PM
Doktor Ivel!!

What ever happened to that guy. He came on here and made a post like yeah my spanish teacher gave me 10 days oss cause Im so buff and can beat everyone up. Then he posts a picture of him self and hes like 5'10 120 lbs...hes like a twig, I love it :lol:

Rocky Raccoon
03-22-2006, 12:01 AM

What ever happened to that guy. He came on here and made a post like yeah my spanish teacher gave me 10 days oss cause Im so buff and can beat everyone up. Then he posts a picture of him self and hes like 5'10 120 lbs...hes like a twig, I love it :lol:

isn't he the one who was selling himself on ebay?

Buddwalk
03-22-2006, 12:01 AM

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:
Yeah Thats Him

HysterikiLL
03-22-2006, 12:02 AM

He had himself in his sig posing in football gear :lol:

HysterikiLL
03-22-2006, 12:02 AM
another one: kastofsna -- a.k.a "No, I disagree"

NJFINSFAN1
03-22-2006, 12:03 AM
another one: kastofsna -- a.k.a "No, I disagree"

He hasn't been around lately!

Buddwalk
03-22-2006, 12:05 AM

:chuckle: He got banned like 2 monthes ago for being a total prick

HysterikiLL
03-22-2006, 12:07 AM
Haha....the 3am crew has hijacked the this thread

Gonzo
03-22-2006, 12:13 AM

Who would have thunkeded it?

Buddwalk
03-22-2006, 12:13 AM

sure has :dday:

HysterikiLL
03-22-2006, 12:14 AM
Who would have thunkeded it?

Plan for world domination: ahead of schedule

p.s. there's a rumor going around that you wear womens under garments...I tried to dispell it but it's spreading like a wild fire.

d-day
03-22-2006, 12:15 AM
Plan for world domination: ahead of schedule

p.s. there's a rumor going around that you wear womens under garments...I tried to dispell it but it's spreading like a wild fire.

hopefully something exotic... mesh?

HysterikiLL
03-22-2006, 12:17 AM
kinky!!

Rocky Raccoon
03-22-2006, 12:19 AM

and here is that gem

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=106964 (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=106964)

Buddwalk
03-22-2006, 12:21 AM
and here is that gem

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=106964 (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=106964)

Last Activity 11-29-05...Maybe He got banned, or grounded :lol:

HysterikiLL
03-22-2006, 12:22 AM
and here is that gem

I checked his e-bay feedback:

"liar ur items are fake BUYERS BEWARE STEALS UR MONEY"

HysterikiLL
03-22-2006, 12:22 AM

Buddwalk
03-22-2006, 12:27 AM

I checked his e-bay feedback:

"liar ur items are fake BUYERS BEWARE STEALS UR MONEY"

King Nate
03-22-2006, 02:37 AM
Did I hear something about the 3am crew hijacking something?

King Felix
03-22-2006, 03:17 AM
damn you 3 a.m. crew :wink:

HysterikiLL
03-22-2006, 04:47 AM
checking in to our new thread

d-day
03-22-2006, 04:49 AM
checking in to our new thread

you mean 3am part 2? :chuckle:

d-day
03-22-2006, 05:07 AM
the 3:30am thread :wink:

HysterikiLL
03-22-2006, 05:25 AM
why are we awake at 3:30 am? :dday:

King Felix
03-22-2006, 01:23 PM
lol 3 30 am thread :lol:

FinsAreLife
03-22-2006, 05:42 PM
psh lol here goes my prediction thread:tongue:

:jk: have fun

WharfRat
03-22-2006, 05:49 PM

you should PM him 6-7 times to see how he's doing :rolleyes:

HysterikiLL
03-22-2006, 05:51 PM
psh lol here goes my prediction thread:tongue:

:jk: have fun

Your predictions are important! If it wasn't for them, we'd never make it to 3:30 am in the first place. Keep predicting!

Jt0323
03-22-2006, 05:52 PM

or sold...:lol:

HysterikiLL
03-22-2006, 06:39 PM
or sold...:lol:

:sidelol:

NJFINSFAN1
03-22-2006, 08:05 PM
you should PM him 6-7 times to see how he's doing :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: I only do that for special people!

FinsAreLife
03-22-2006, 08:19 PM
Your predictions are important! If it wasn't for them, we'd never make it to 3:30 am in the first place. Keep predicting!

sweet, does this mean i get a cool 3 am nickname cause im sort of a part of it:wink:

d-day
03-22-2006, 08:21 PM
:rolleyes: I only do that for special people!

NJFINSFAN1
03-22-2006, 08:25 PM

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/03/imeldasings-1.jpg

HysterikiLL
03-22-2006, 08:26 PM
sweet, does this mean i get a cool 3 am nickname cause im sort of a part of it:wink:

ask cyrus....maybe he can make you the honorary 3:30 am crew member :D

Buddwalk
03-22-2006, 09:13 PM
cleon checking into the 3:30 am crew :buddwalk:

d-day
03-22-2006, 09:15 PM
3:30am thread :hump:

Fin Fan in Cali
03-22-2006, 10:42 PM

Overall Sleeper: ILPhinfan88

Championship: Fin Fan In Cali over Mor911 for one of the ages.....Very nice comments in here, I appreciate them. I am just glad to be a part of Finheaven and I truly enjoy all the family!:wink:

HysterikiLL
03-23-2006, 02:32 AM
3:30am thread :hump:

:dday:

King Felix
03-23-2006, 02:34 AM
roman might need a little time down here until he is fully developed :wink:

:horsey:

HysterikiLL
03-23-2006, 02:35 AM
poor roman...it's so cold and lonely in here

d-day
03-23-2006, 02:37 AM
it's just not quite the same in here is it?

King Nate
03-23-2006, 02:38 AM
Poor FAL, he didn't stand a chance in keeping this thread from being jacked. :chuckle:

HysterikiLL
03-23-2006, 03:19 AM
banished for 5 minutes :(

d-day
03-23-2006, 03:29 AM
banished for 5 minutes :(

thank god for the 3:30 am thread... :chuckle:

Gonzo
03-23-2006, 03:40 AM
thank god for the 3:30 am thread... :chuckle:

But Crew, as we jack this thread, ours is being jacked by tha hoopstas, a band of renegade crew.:tantrum:

d-day
03-23-2006, 03:41 AM
But Crew, as we jack this thread, ours is being jacked by tha hoopstas, a band of renegade crew.:tantrum:

:club:only we do the jacking around here... :club:

apple jacks :hump:

HysterikiLL
03-23-2006, 06:08 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/03/4greatpirates-1.jpg

3 am crew aka thread pirates!!

FinsAreLife
03-23-2006, 08:04 PM
:chuckle: you guys are too funny

FLOUNDER
03-23-2006, 08:18 PM
Lets Go Mountaineers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HysterikiLL
03-23-2006, 10:36 PM
Lets Go Mountaineers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: Did you even read what this thread is about?

Gonzo
03-23-2006, 10:49 PM

Gonzo
03-23-2006, 10:51 PM

I am not looking forward to this round's matchup. Too bad we couldn't meet in the next round.

King Nate
03-23-2006, 10:52 PM
I am not looking forward to this round's matchup. Too bad we couldn't meet in the next round.

I don't know about the rest of the crew but I am not looking forward to your guys' matchup either. :(

Maybe I'll flip a coin? :(

Buddwalk
03-23-2006, 11:02 PM
looking for the new predictions :tongue:

mor911
03-23-2006, 11:53 PM
Dunno if Mor will excape the wrath of megatron

Gonzo
03-23-2006, 11:58 PM
Dunno if Mor will excape the wrath of megatron
I think you will pull it out in the end, but it will be close...

Edit: 9 monthes later...

HysterikiLL
03-24-2006, 01:02 AM
There are a few crew vs crew match ups this next round :( Either we're coming out strong, or the secret underbelly of the evil admins are pitting us together in a plot to prevent the takeover and dissolution of mankind or 'non-3-am'ies' as they know it. Muahahahahahaa.

Anyway, sucks to go crew vs crew, but Luth, if you win, it's all good because I know you're representing the crew and therefore I shall forever remain alive in the competition!!

King Nate
03-24-2006, 01:08 AM
There are a few crew vs crew match ups this next round :( Either we're coming out strong, or the secret underbelly of the evil admins are pitting us together in a plot to prevent the takeover and dissolution of mankind or 'non-3-am'ies' as they know it. Muahahahahahaa.

Anyway, sucks to go crew vs crew, but Luth, if you win, it's all good because I know you're representing the crew and therefore I shall forever remain alive in the competition!!

That's the spirit DJ! Besides, we'd all have to play each other eventually if we kept winning. I'd rather lose to a member of the crew than anybody else.

Gonzo
03-24-2006, 01:13 AM

Well said. Still wish it would happen later. Hopefully we both get into Survivor too. :wink:

HysterikiLL
03-24-2006, 01:35 AM
Well said. Still wish it would happen later. Hopefully we both get into Survivor too. :wink:

:yes: :rawk:

Gonzo
03-24-2006, 01:36 AM
:yes: :rawk:

That looked like so much fun last year. Were you in it?

HysterikiLL
03-24-2006, 01:42 AM
That looked like so much fun last year. Were you in it?

Nah, I missed out. I noticed all the people posting with the cool Pirahna and Stewie banners before I even knew what it was. I tried hard to get in afterwards but was too late :( You missed out too? We will rock the house down this year!!

Gonzo
03-24-2006, 01:51 AM
Nah, I missed out. I noticed all the people posting with the cool Pirahna and Stewie banners before I even knew what it was. I tried hard to get in afterwards but was too late :( You missed out too? We will rock the house down this year!!

Yeah, but now I have street cred. :chuckle:

Rocky Raccoon
03-24-2006, 01:52 AM
Yeah, but now I have street cred. :chuckle:

I hope I get in too :pray:

Gonzo
03-24-2006, 01:54 AM
I hope I get in too :pray:

I really hope everyone in the Crew gets in. How many are there going to be in each team?

HysterikiLL
03-24-2006, 01:56 AM
I think they should just choose a field of about 50 and let two teams draft however man are enough....some people may miss out but that would be pretty cool....

Rocky Raccoon
03-24-2006, 01:57 AM
when does this even start? anyone know? when do we know whether or not we made a team?

Gonzo
03-24-2006, 02:06 AM
when does this even start? anyone know? when do we know whether or not we made a team?

After March Madness. They are in the process of selection right now if I remember right (I could go check, I guess...). They are also trying to organize it so everyone involved can participate equally (time and availability differences).

Rocky Raccoon
03-24-2006, 02:40 AM
:banana:

King Nate
03-24-2006, 02:41 AM
Take it from the third place finisher guys, it was a blast and a half!

King Felix
03-24-2006, 02:42 AM
whats this survivor thing u guys talk about:confused: i might have to go check it out.

King Nate
03-24-2006, 02:43 AM
whats this survivor thing u guys talk about:confused: i might have to go check it out.

Check out the Survivor Forum. :wink:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/forumdisplay.php?f=73

King Felix
03-24-2006, 02:50 AM
wow that sounds.....fun.....really fun but im pretty sure i wouldnt make it the pool of players or w/e its called.

HysterikiLL
03-24-2006, 02:54 AM
wow that sounds.....fun.....really fun but im pretty sure i wouldnt make it the pool of players or w/e its called.

You are a 3am crew member. We have pull around here. :wink:

King Felix
03-24-2006, 02:58 AM
You are a 3am crew member. We have pull around here. :wink:

3 am<<<<<<<<<:yes:

HysterikiLL
03-24-2006, 03:24 AM
3 am:hump:

FinsAreLife
03-24-2006, 07:33 PM
back to the predictions....

Atlanta Regional Round 2...

The first two matches are pretty easy to pick for the most part...the mor will easily pass by with a victory, and so will dolphindevil28, and i see mor getting a pretty easy victory after that to sail through to the elite 8. As for the bottom though its tough to tell. Prime Time and Quelonio is an excellent match-up. I think Quelonio may have enough to continue his run but it will be very tough against Prime Time. Pagan is one of my biggest sleepers. I think a victory for him is very possible over Scall...but i wouldnt overlook scall too much.

FinsAreLife
03-24-2006, 07:38 PM
Washington Regional 2nd round...

Interesting one we got here. NappyRoots should provide a cahllenge against Fin.in.RI but RI should still get by. However whoever he faces in the sweet 16 should be a challange. Jt0323 is a well liked guy here and would be a challenge for RI ALTHOUGH i think GRAPEAPE is a huge contender for a lower seed run now that i have see what he can do. Should be a VERY close race in that one. I picked Talos as a very surprise sleeper and i will stick to it. Unfortunatley this might be the end of the road for him as he faces a very tough BuddWalk. I think some people will be surprised at how close this one gets though. The last match-up isnt even a question in my mind. Phinz1972 will soar into the sweet 16 only to be beat by either Buddwalk or Talos.

HysterikiLL
03-24-2006, 08:41 PM
^^^Keep it up!!!

GRAPEAPE
03-24-2006, 08:52 PM

Interesting one we got here. NappyRoots should provide a cahllenge against Fin.in.RI but RI should still get by. However whoever he faces in the sweet 16 should be a challange. Jt0323 is a well liked guy here and would be a challenge for RI ALTHOUGH i think GRAPEAPE is a huge contender for a lower seed run now that i have see what he can do. Should be a VERY close race in that one. I picked Talos as a very surprise sleeper and i will stick to it. Unfortunatley this might be the end of the road for him as he faces a very tough BuddWalk. I think some people will be surprised at how close this one gets though. The last match-up isnt even a question in my mind. Phinz1972 will soar into the sweet 16 only to be beat by either Buddwalk or Talos.Thanks for the love, but we have a whole day left in the voting.

FinsAreLife
03-24-2006, 09:46 PM
Thanks for the love, but we have a whole day left in the voting.

true that, but you never know man you look pretty good so far

Buddwalk
03-24-2006, 10:04 PM

Interesting one we got here. NappyRoots should provide a cahllenge against Fin.in.RI but RI should still get by. However whoever he faces in the sweet 16 should be a challange. Jt0323 is a well liked guy here and would be a challenge for RI ALTHOUGH i think GRAPEAPE is a huge contender for a lower seed run now that i have see what he can do. Should be a VERY close race in that one. I picked Talos as a very surprise sleeper and i will stick to it. Unfortunatley this might be the end of the road for him as he faces a very tough BuddWalk. I think some people will be surprised at how close this one gets though. The last match-up isnt even a question in my mind. Phinz1972 will soar into the sweet 16 only to be beat by either Buddwalk or Talos.

thx bro for the constant support...keep the pics up man :wink:

FinsAreLife
03-26-2006, 08:29 AM
thx bro for the constant support...keep the pics up man :wink:

thank you:D

d-day
03-26-2006, 08:33 AM

FinsAreLife
03-26-2006, 09:35 AM

Fin Fan in Cali
03-26-2006, 11:59 AM
Good luck Brother Roman529, and too all the others!:ffic: :wink:

Gonzo
03-26-2006, 02:44 PM
Good luck Brother Roman529, and too all the others!:ffic: :wink:

Thanks FFIC, good luck to you and Roman. One of the hardest picks yet for me, by far.

Roman529
03-26-2006, 02:46 PM
Good luck Homies in your FH bracket....I only have Florida left in my NCAA bracket.

Jt0323
03-26-2006, 02:47 PM
Good luck Homies in your FH bracket....I only have Florida left in my NCAA bracket.

i lost mine yesterday when Memphis lost :boohoo:

Fin Fan in Cali
03-26-2006, 02:59 PM
Thanks FFIC, good luck to you and Roman. One of the hardest picks yet for me, by far.Thanks! I understand where you are coming from. If I was not in this I think I would still be scratching my head as who to vote for. I am just glad to be here as a part of Finheaven!:ffic:

Gonzo
03-26-2006, 03:02 PM
Thanks! I understand where you are coming from. If I was not in this I think I would still be scratching my head as who to vote for. I am just glad to be here as a part of Finheaven!:ffic:

And as always, thanks for the emails :wink:

FinNasty
03-26-2006, 03:05 PM
How do you vote?

Fin Fan in Cali
03-26-2006, 03:18 PM
How do you vote?Go to each of the threads,. there is two right now. There are four matchups in each thread. Click one for each matchup, when done hit submit and your done bro. Vote for your favorite brothers.:wink:

FinsAreLife
03-26-2006, 03:25 PM
Minneapolis 2nd round...

Fin Fan in Cali moves on, no question. No offense to Roman but hes just to tough. NJFINSFAN1 though WILL pull another big upset and is the Bradley of this tournament. Jimmy James vs NoodleArm is one that will come down to the wire, could be an upset i just think Jimmy James is too strong. The last match-up will also be a relativley close one. I picked Dubfire as a sleeper and ill stick to it, i think he will pull a close upset today and might even make the elite 8.

FinsAreLife
03-26-2006, 03:27 PM
Oakland Round 2

The 1vs 9 is an interesting one. A Wing Piolet could be the first one seed gone with a loss here. I think he pulls it out though. Kingnate definitely has enough to continue an upset run and could do so here, but i picked ILphinfan88 in my final four and ill stick to it. As for more upsets, i think Cnc66 and Gonzo continue to upset and we will see an 11 vs 15 sweet 16 match-up that will come down to the wire.

Fin Fan in Cali
03-26-2006, 03:30 PM
Minneapolis 2nd round...

Fin Fan in Cali moves on, no question. No offense to Roman but hes just to tough. NJFINSFAN1 though WILL pull another big upset and is the Bradley of this tournament. Jimmy James vs NoodleArm is one that will come down to the wire, could be an upset i just think Jimmy James is too strong. The last match-up will also be a relativley close one. I picked Dubfire as a sleeper and ill stick to it, i think he will pull a close upset today and might even make the elite 8.I appreciate that, but never count Brother Roman out till it's over.:wink:

HysterikiLL
03-26-2006, 05:54 PM
It seems many have underestimated the Roman Empire :yes:

Awesome matchup's this week

FinsAreLife
03-26-2006, 09:49 PM
FFIC you got this one, i had no worries about it, your too well liked here.

Fin Fan in Cali
03-26-2006, 09:56 PM
FFIC you got this one, i had no worries about it, your too well liked here.Thanks bro. I don't say it's done until she is done singing at the Mic if you know what I mean. Brother Roman is very good people!:wink:

FinsAreLife
03-26-2006, 10:27 PM
agreed, i did under estimate him a bit, i expected him to put up a fight unlike NJFINSFAN1's match-up i figured would be a blow out. He's doing good, i think youll still win but not by more then 9-12 at the most.

Fin Fan in Cali
03-26-2006, 10:40 PM
agreed, i did under estimate him a bit, i expected him to put up a fight unlike NJFINSFAN1's match-up i figured would be a blow out. He's doing good, i think youll still win but not by more then 9-12 at the most.Brother I am just happy to still be in this! Thanks for the support though!:wink:

NJFINSFAN1
03-27-2006, 09:16 AM
Brother I am just happy to still be in this! Thanks for the support though!:wink:

I'm shocked, I know Roman is well liked, but your at another level, I figured you would be up big. I'm shocked I'm up so big, never saw that coming!

If its stays the way it is, my good run ends next week against you!:boohoo:

FinsAreLife
03-27-2006, 07:09 PM
I'm shocked, I know Roman is well liked, but your at another level, I figured you would be up big. I'm shocked I'm up so big, never saw that coming!

If its stays the way it is, my good run ends next week against you!:boohoo:

i wouldnt be sad, being a 13 seed youve definitely shocked some people, not so much me though, i thought you had the capability of making the sweet 16 it was just a matter if you could get past the first round which you did.

NJFINSFAN1
03-27-2006, 07:18 PM
i wouldnt be sad, being a 13 seed youve definitely shocked some people, not so much me though, i thought you had the capability of making the sweet 16 it was just a matter if you could get past the first round which you did.

I'm not sad, losing to FFIC would not be bad! He is a A1 good guy!!!

FinsAreLife
03-28-2006, 09:59 PM
Sweet 16 1...

Great match-ups here. Mor should overcoem a very strong fight from dolphindevil but dont be too surprised if he doesn't. Quelonio has made a great run, but unfortunatley Pagan is a huge sleeper and will move on to the elite 8. Ri vs Jt...awesome match-up, could go either way and the potential to play 3. Buddwalk in the elite 8 provides another great match-up. No offense to Phinz1972 but Buddwalk is too strong.

DolphinDevil28
03-28-2006, 10:01 PM
Sweet 16 1...

Great match-ups here. Mor should overcoem a very strong fight from dolphindevil but dont be too surprised if he doesn't. Quelonio has made a great run, but unfortunatley Pagan is a huge sleeper and will move on to the elite 8. Ri vs Jt...awesome match-up, could go either way and the potential to play 3. Buddwalk in the elite 8 provides another great match-up. No offense to Phinz1972 but Buddwalk is too strong.

Just keep telling me I "can't" baby!

:lifter:

Buddwalk
03-28-2006, 10:02 PM
Sweet 16 1...

Im up 56-19 :wink:

FinsAreLife
03-28-2006, 10:03 PM
Sweet 16 part 2

hmmm even more tough match-ups. This is getting hard to pick. I picked Ilphinfan88 in the final four and like i said before i will stick with it and he will beat A Wing Piolet in a tough one. The cinderella match-up provides much excitement and i think the 15 seed gonzo pulls off an extremely close one to make the elite 8. FFIC has a very tough match-up here but i think he can squeeze enough votes to get past NJFINSFAN1 who is very underated and is in great contention for the upset. I thnk dubfire should would this one, but ive been wrong before, Noodle Arm seems to be very quiet.

Gonzo
03-28-2006, 10:06 PM
Sweet 16 part 2

hmmm even more tough match-ups. This is getting hard to pick. I picked Ilphinfan88 in the final four and like i said before i will stick with it and he will beat A Wing Piolet in a tough one. The cinderella match-up provides much excitement and i think the 15 seed gonzo pulls off an extremely close one to make the elite 8. FFIC has a very tough match-up here but i think he can squeeze enough votes to get past NJFINSFAN1 who is very underated and is in great contention for the upset. I thnk dubfire should would this one, but ive been wrong before, Noodle Arm seems to be very quiet.

Thanks FAL! Great job on both. This whole bracket is ridiculously hard to pick.

FinsAreLife
03-28-2006, 10:09 PM
Thanks FAL! Great job on both. This whole bracket is ridiculously hard to pick.

yeah they are, they will only get harder also.

FinsAreLife
03-28-2006, 10:10 PM
Just keep telling me I "can't" baby!

:lifter:

dont worry about it, i think your capable of it, and if you dont you've put up an excellent fight against one of our most liked members, then again you are up there also.

DolphinDevil28
03-28-2006, 10:11 PM

dont worry about it, i think your capable of it, and if you dont you've put up an excellent fight against one of our most liked members, then again you are up there also.

Thanks dude.

The whole thing is just fun, and it's so cool that we can have friendly competition and everyone is a good sport.

Jt0323
03-28-2006, 10:12 PM
Im just glad to make it this far and giving Fin.In.RI a run for his money. Win or lose i had fun!

King Nate
03-28-2006, 10:17 PM
So much good sportsmanship. :boohoo: :hug:

d-day
03-28-2006, 10:24 PM
actually it's quite sickening especially on gonzo's part - i miss the old gonzo - all his rotteness and ruthlessness - excuse me fellas - i need a moment...

:boohoo:

Gonzo
03-28-2006, 10:27 PM
actually it's quite sickening especially on gonzo's part - i miss the old gonzo - all his rotteness and ruthlessness - excuse me fellas - i need a moment...

Aww, d-day :hug: I'm still here. Still waiting for your reply in a couple of threads. And there are some nice threads in need of cleaning, but I couldn't do it without you. So, turn that frown upside down.

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

King Nate
03-28-2006, 10:41 PM

That's why I was crying. Where's all the bitterness? :boohoo:

d-day
03-28-2006, 10:42 PM
I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

all you had to say brother

:hug:

thanks, i feel much better now :dday:

NJFINSFAN1
03-28-2006, 11:13 PM
all you had to say brother

:hug:

thanks, i feel much better now :dday:

NJ is losing!:boohoo:

Fin Fan in Cali
03-28-2006, 11:15 PM
NJ is losing!:boohoo:Hang in there bro, there is a lot of time left!:wink:

Jt0323
03-28-2006, 11:16 PM
Hang in there bro, there is a lot of time left!:wink:
yep! i think 2 days left!

FinsAreLife
03-29-2006, 10:26 PM
close as heck match-ups here

HysterikiLL
03-29-2006, 11:58 PM
I demand a recount! :chuckle:

FinsAreLife
03-30-2006, 08:37 PM
elite 8...

wasn't exactly what i expected but here goes. I picked pagan as a sleeper and he might continue but it will be extremely tough against dolphindevil. Jt vs Buddwalk....what a match-up! Either one of these two are prime contenders to win it all now that the mor and RI have been knocked out. Whoever wins this is worthy of a title bid. I think i might go with Buddwalk but then its way to hard to tell. Gonzo's had an amazing run and not many would like to see it end but i picked Ilphinfan in the final four and like i say, i will stick with it. Noodle Arm has certainly sneeked up on us but unfortunatley he got the toughest opponent left. Fin Fan In Cali will move on to the final four.

NJFINSFAN1
03-30-2006, 08:41 PM
Fin Fan In Cali will move on to the final four.

I let him win, you can't beat a mod!!!:rolleyes: Does not look good!

Fin Fan in Cali
03-30-2006, 09:20 PM
I let him win, you can't beat a mod!!!:rolleyes: Does not look good!:sidelol: Do not count Brother Noodle Arm out yet guys. He is tough, and there is lot's of time left.:wink:

FinsAreLife
03-30-2006, 10:31 PM
:sidelol: Do not count Brother Noodle Arm out yet guys. He is tough, and there is lot's of time left.:wink:

true that, i believe i still got this one right, if Noodle Arm where going against maybe someone else in the elite 8 he'd have a very good chance of moving on, i just dont see it happening against you though.

PassRush
03-31-2006, 01:37 AM
I am really pushing for DD28, this could be the upset of all time, if he can get past FFIC

FinsAreLife
03-31-2006, 06:46 PM
idk i wasnt expecting dd28 to get past the mor but we'll see what happens, i definitely think he has a final four berth wrapped up but as for the finals...its just too hard to beat Jt or Budd, whoever comes out of that one is very tough to beat....ive been close to on through this whole thing of predicting, we'll see if ican continue.

d-day
03-31-2006, 06:47 PM
marcos in an upset :yes:

FinsAreLife
03-31-2006, 06:48 PM

i agree

FinsAreLife
04-01-2006, 07:42 AM
Well it looks like the final four is set....

DolphinDevil28 vs. Jt0323

ILPhinFan88 vs. Fin Fan In Cali

I got half of it right at least, not bad for being an almost un-predictable contest.

Jt0323
04-01-2006, 11:06 AM
Well it looks like the final four is set....

DolphinDevil28 vs. Jt0323

ILPhinFan88 vs. Fin Fan In Cali

I got half of it right at least, not bad for being an almost un-predictable contest.
we still have alot of time left, budd can still win...

FinsAreLife
04-01-2006, 11:25 AM
i think you got it locked up Jt

FinsAreLife
04-01-2006, 10:03 PM
Final Four:

Hmm tough ones here, i definitely think Jt has the power to go into the final game. As for the other match-up, it will be extremely close and down to the wire. I picked FFIC becasue i think he has a slight edge but i would not be surprised at all if it went the other way.

HysterikiLL
04-01-2006, 11:36 PM
I'm predicting from that bracket

JT0230230203 v DD28
FFIC v ILPhinFan88

Gonzo
04-01-2006, 11:44 PM

I'm predicting that HysteriKiLL predicts from that bracket

JT0230230203 v DD28
FFIC v ILPhinFan88
:dday::dday:

HysterikiLL
04-01-2006, 11:50 PM
:dday::dday:

:eek:

a double-reverse-wrap around-behind the back prediction. Touchay!

FinsAreLife
04-04-2006, 08:48 PM
Alright here it is....The Final...

Jt vs FFIC. What a match-up. Jt was a worthy of maybe a 3 seed and FFIC was many's winner from the start, i should know he was mine. He should take it in a landslide....wait no what am i saying? Jt has proven something to me and has opened my eyes. I never should of doubted him from the start, i knew him well enough. He has comeback from defecits time and time again....this one should be a VERY good match-up, unfortunatley i think im changing my pick to Jt. If FFIC won no one would be surprised seeing he deserves it probably the most over everyone.

Rocky Raccoon
04-04-2006, 08:51 PM
my prediction for the final...

Jt vs FFIC

hope I'm right :pray:

FinsAreLife
04-05-2006, 08:06 PM
not to burst your bubble, but the final is already up, and your right.....