PDA

View Full Version : Trailer for "Snakes on a Plane" -starring Samuel Jackson

ABrownLamp
03-17-2006, 05:26 PM
COMING SOON!!!

Not since the trailer for Monsturd (http://www.4321films.com/monsturd/index.html) have I seen a movie this AWESOME!!!

Trailer for Snakes on a Plane
(http://wwtdd.com/index.php?type=one&i=737)

Buddwalk
03-17-2006, 05:30 PM
seriously dumb concept for a movie...why would snakes be on a plane? :chuckle:

That being said i'll probobly go see it the 2nd day it comes out :rolleyes2

ILPhinFan88
03-17-2006, 05:32 PM
Plot Outline: On board a flight over the Pacific Ocean, an assassin, bent on killing a passenger who's a witness in protective custody, lets loose a crate full of deadly snakes.

I'll pass

Buddwalk
03-17-2006, 05:34 PM
Plot Outline: On board a flight over the Pacific Ocean, an assassin, bent on killing a passenger who's a witness in protective custody, lets loose a crate full of deadly snakes.

I'll pass

Hey man my gf will want to go see it probobly and if it sucks...who cares, if ya catch my drift :dday:

ABrownLamp
03-17-2006, 05:36 PM
I hope theres a big boss snake they have to kill at the end...and Samuel Jackson says something witty just before he blows it out of the cargo door with his Magnum.

Gonzo
03-17-2006, 05:40 PM
I will see it purely for comedic purposes. :chuckle:

PassRush
03-17-2006, 07:03 PM
Snakes on a plane? How could they possibly mess this up. Cancel the Oscars, there is no reason for them this year. We know who the winner is

John Biello
03-17-2006, 07:10 PM
if wanny was the director he would mess it up

dominizzo
03-17-2006, 07:19 PM
Looks like a Flop

PassRush
03-17-2006, 07:25 PM
if wanny was the director he would mess it up

I dont even know if he is that bad. Hell, I dont think an aborted fetus could mess this up

Roman529
03-17-2006, 07:35 PM
This is a bad ripoff of Con-Air.

Noodle Arm
03-17-2006, 07:37 PM
Looks like a Flop

But what if it isn't? That means they'll make a sequel! What will they call it? Planes on a Snake? Tarantulas on a Train? Bats on a Bike? Rats on a Raft? Mosquitos on a Motorcycle? Scorpions on a Scooter? The possibilities are endless!

John Biello
03-17-2006, 07:49 PM
mind controlling ninja samuri squirrels on a plane part duece

bullseyeguy
03-17-2006, 08:49 PM
I hope theres a big boss snake they have to kill at the end...and Samuel Jackson says something witty just before he blows it out of the cargo door with his Magnum.
We should have a thread dedicated to what he could say....
"You just lost more than your skin!"

ABrownLamp
03-17-2006, 08:59 PM
We should have a thread dedicated to what he could say....
"You just lost more than your skin!"

"Sink your teeth into this"

ih8brady
03-18-2006, 01:58 AM

I read the script and I'll give you the ending:

Jules[ Opps, I mean Sam Jackson] tricks the giant, genetically altered and genius boss diamondback snake into a giant cage that's on top of the emergency exit shute in the cargo section of the plane. Then he aims his gun at the eject button and says, "I hate to rattle your cage, but you're now free to move about out of here, MF'er" and shoots the eject button. The cage flies out the plane and Leslie Nielsen opens the door and tells Jackson, "I just want to tell you good luck. We're all counting on you."

ABrownLamp
03-18-2006, 02:22 AM
I read the script and I'll give you the ending:

Jules[ Opps, I mean Sam Jackson] tricks the giant, genetically altered and genius boss diamondback snake into a giant cage that's on top of the emergency exit shute in the cargo section of the plane. Then he aims his gun at the eject button and says, "I hate to rattle your cage, but you're now free to move about out of here, MF'er" and shoots the eject button. The cage flies out the plane and Leslie Nielsen opens the door and tells Jackson, "I just want to tell you good luck. We're all counting on you."
No this is what happens at the end...

The mother snake sees a dead Jules lying in the cargo section of the plane. It goes to eat him...but wait...thats not Jules...it's the dummy used in the "what to do in case of emergency" simulation coducted by the stewardesses before the flight. Realizing its not Jules, it quickly turns its head around only to find Jules pointing a gun at it..."you're hissstory" says Jules...and the mother snakes head explodes.

edit: then he tells the evil guy with slicked black hair..."the captain said no moving about the cabin" and knocks him out.

ih8brady
03-18-2006, 02:37 AM
No this is what happens at the end...

The mother snake sees a dead Jules lying in the cargo section of the plane. It goes to eat him...but wait...thats not Jules...it's the dummy used in the "what to do in case of emergency" simulation coducted by the stewardesses before the flight. Realizing its not Jules, it quickly turns its head around only to find Jules pointing a gun at it..."you're hissstory" says Jules...and the mother snakes head explodes.

edit: then he tells the evil guy with slicked black hair..."the captain said no moving about the cabin" and knocks him out.

:spit: you ought to be a script writer for action movies.

wazzy
03-18-2006, 03:00 AM
Naw Samuel Jackson kills the snake but hes injected with poison and dies!