PDA

View Full Version : Who's Your Favorite American Idol?

Jt0323
03-18-2006, 04:17 PM
out of all 11 right now who is ur favorite, and who is ur least favorite,

mine is Taylor Hicks, my least favorite is Kevin Covais, he should of been gone along time ago

FinsAreLife
03-18-2006, 04:22 PM
i agree 100% with what you said

bullseyeguy
03-18-2006, 04:43 PM
Kelly Pickler ! I hate Taylor, Kevin, Bucky and Elliot!

TheAnswer385
03-18-2006, 04:44 PM
Taylor Hicks is ma boy

Jt0323
03-18-2006, 04:48 PM
IMO i Taylor is clearly the most talented out of the guys, Chris in a close 2nd, and out of the girls Mandisa is hands down the most talented, she is in a league of her own. Kellie Pickler is good but it seems she tries to put on an act... and to be honest its been done before, Taylor is the most unique of them all and its something different

Quelonio
03-18-2006, 04:59 PM
although I am embarassed to admit i have been watching idol, I like Taylor, and I hope Bucky.... I dont know what I hope happens to him, but it is not good.

Dors156
03-18-2006, 05:03 PM
taylor hicks is the man.he is so funny

byroan
03-18-2006, 05:04 PM
Gotta go with the local hottie Kellie Pickler.

NewEra8
03-18-2006, 05:07 PM
I just wanna pound Kellie out...

NewEra8
03-18-2006, 05:07 PM
....or Mandisa

Noodle Arm
03-18-2006, 05:20 PM
Kellie Pickler hasn't performed well since her audition. She's getting by on her looks and "Aww shucks, I'm southern!" personality

Katharine McPhee is the best technical female singer. She hardly ever misses a note and is incredibly cute :D

Lisa sings well...until she hits the high notes, then it's out of tune screeching.

Paris can sing and has charisma, but her attitude seems to be turning some people off.

Mandisa is great, although last week showed she has problems with her lower register and when she's not belting out the songs

Ace would be a perfect replacement for Justin Timberlake if N'sync ever decides to get back together (god forbid)

Kevin should have left last week. He's horrible, yet Randy & Paula keep egging him on (thus proving their uselessness)

Bucky is raw vocally. Give him some training and he might be a decent country singer. I like him but he won't last too much longer.

Elliott is the best technical singer out of the guys

I like Chris (who's becoming the star of the show) but I'm afraid he's becoming too 1 dimensional vocally. Last year Bo had better range and could mix it up, I'm not sure if Chris has that. He might struggle when they do their usual crappy "Disco Night" or something.

Taylor is entertaining as hell. He might not hit the notes all the time, but his passion for music shines through (wow...that sounds very Paula-ish) I just wish he'd stop doing that "let me wrap my arms aound myself, tilt my head and smile like Ray Charles" thing he does everytime he poses for the camera :lol:

FinsAreLife
03-18-2006, 05:24 PM
ilike taylor, elliot, chris and paris, i cant stand bucky, kevin and i dont think mandissa is that good, shes not terrible but i dont think shes that good

darkmistress
03-18-2006, 05:33 PM
Kellie Pickler hasn't performed well since her audition. She's getting by on her looks and "Aww shucks, I'm southern!" personality

Katharine McPhee is the best technical female singer. She hardly ever misses a note and is incredibly cute :D

Lisa sings well...until she hits the high notes, then it's out of tune screeching.

Paris can sing and has charisma, but her attitude seems to be turning some people off.

Mandisa is great, although last week showed she has problems with her lower register and when she's not belting out the songs

Ace would be a perfect replacement for Justin Timberlake if N'sync ever decides to get back together (god forbid)

Kevin should have left last week. He's horrible, yet Randy & Paula keep egging him on (thus proving their uselessness)

Bucky is raw vocally. Give him some training and he might be a decent country singer. I like him but he won't last too much longer.

Elliott is the best technical singer out of the guys

I like Chris (who's becoming the star of the show) but I'm afraid he's becoming too 1 dimensional vocally. Last year Bo had better range and could mix it up, I'm not sure if Chris has that. He might struggle when they do their usual crappy "Disco Night" or something.

Taylor is entertaining as hell. He might not hit the notes all the time, but his passion for music shines through (wow...that sounds very Paula-ish) I just wish he'd stop doing that "let me wrap my arms aound myself, tilt my head and smile like Ray Charles" thing he does everytime he poses for the camera :lol:
Sounds like that's the winner right there... she should fit right in to the current music industry :chuckle:

dang it why aren't the stupid people here showing American Idol... :tantrum:

Jt0323
03-18-2006, 05:55 PM
Sounds like that's the winner right there... she should fit right in to the current music industry :chuckle:

dang it why aren't the stupid people here showing American Idol... :tantrum:

http://gofish.com/searchResults.gfp?search=American+Idol here are some clips from the show

darkmistress
03-18-2006, 08:16 PM
http://gofish.com/searchResults.gfp?search=American+Idol here are some clips from the show

thanks jt :wink: but it's not the same, having Idol on tv gives me something to watch... I guess I'll just have to wait out the 15million weeks of Big Brother before I can see Aussie Idol... :boohoo:

Motion
03-19-2006, 01:06 AM
I like Chris and Taylor.

Katherine is my fav girl.

d-day
03-20-2006, 02:49 AM
if i ever won the lottery i would pay katherine mcphee to sing me to sleep every night before i went to bed...

Roman529
03-20-2006, 03:26 AM
Where's that Underwood chickie with the nice hooters??? :tongue:

d-day
03-21-2006, 11:30 PM
show was awesome tonight - they need to leave the make-up off kellie pickler - she looks a lot better au-natural - kathering mcphee :drool: - i think bucky did his last show

Jt0323
03-21-2006, 11:33 PM
show was awesome tonight - they need to leave the make-up off kellie pickler - she looks a lot better au-natural - kathering mcphee :drool: - i think bucky did his last show

me too, i thought kevin was goona leave but now i think bucky is cause kevin did a pretty good job

d-day
03-21-2006, 11:39 PM
me too, i thought kevin was goona leave but now i think bucky is cause kevin did a pretty good job

kevin is a dork - there was a website last year that promoted the chubby guy *can't think of his name* because they thought it would be funny for the wrong person to win - i guarantee something similar is going - people voting for him on purpose to mess up the show...

Motion
03-22-2006, 10:37 AM
Anyone else really annoyed by Paris' regular talking voice? She sounds like a 6 year old.

Noodle Arm
03-22-2006, 01:07 PM
Kellie had her best performance since her audition, but she's still dumb as a rock, there's not much going on up there...but that's not what's important right? :tongue:

Katherine is a cutie, I want her! :dday:

pigskinguy
03-22-2006, 01:18 PM
if i ever won the lottery i would pay katherine mcphee to sing me to sleep every night before i went to bed...

SING you to sleep. Um...OK.:wink: