PDA

View Full Version : Mock Draft

maddendude
03-19-2006, 01:36 AM
We should do a collective mock draft. Like we go through the teams and vote for who will be picked. So for example: "1st - Houston" and the choices can be "Bush, Young, Leinart, Ferguson, Cutler, Hawk, etc" All the top players...AND has a reasonable chance of being picked by that team, not too off. And the last choice can be "Other" and if other wins, then poeple say their other and we vote on that, but the chances of that are extremely unlikely.

If we do like 1 every day, we can get most of first round done by the time of the draft.

Just a suggestion....who else would want this?

Alex44
03-19-2006, 01:41 AM
once you get to the mid first round there would be way to many choices available to keep up I think

Its a pretty good idea but some details need working out

Layfield
03-19-2006, 04:25 AM
What about like 32 people who know college football well could be the 32 respective teams... i dont know.

Skeet84
03-19-2006, 07:26 AM
Yeah once you get half way thru the draft this would get crazy! Probably better to put this in the Draft forum where alot more ppl who like the draft go

playmaker1
03-20-2006, 02:50 PM
we started one in the draft room, but with all the FA and sigings going on, people just gave up on it in the mid of the 3rd. If you do start one Please let me know, I am all for it!!!!