PDA

View Full Version : Madden for 360...

nosis
03-20-2006, 01:17 AM
I know this has to have been brought up before but I am way too lazy to look through the hundreds of threads, so I will do myself a favor and won't. With that being said, I believe that Madden 06 for xbox360 had to be the biggest dissapointment of any game that I have played for the 360. Don't get me wrong I love the Madden franchise since SNES but when I play Madden 06 for xbox or ps2 it is way better than 360.

To me they basically turned Madden into NFL 2k6 and I don't like it at all... along with the drastic change in game controls.

Let me know what your opinions are on it.

mor911
03-20-2006, 08:49 AM
A. With the search feature, you won't have to look through hundreds of threads, it works very well.

B. I think everyone here agrees that Madden 360 was a huge rip off delivered to you by EA (the folks that make madden), not Sega sports.

C. The 2K series was arguably better than Madden (everyone has their opinion), so calling it 2K6 is a HUGE compliment for this crappy game.

NewEra8
03-20-2006, 08:53 AM
A. With the search feature, you won't have to look through hundreds of threads, it works very well.

B. I think everyone here agrees that Madden 360 was a huge rip off delivered to you by EA (the folks that make madden), not Sega sports.

C. The 2K series was arguably better than Madden (everyone has their opinion), so calling it 2K6 is a HUGE compliment for this crappy game.

I agree... but question Mor... did it suck donkey balls because they rushed it? Or couldnt fit the other options into the game because of the graphics? Ive heard both arguments, but believe its because they rushed it...

mor911
03-20-2006, 09:43 AM
I agree... but question Mor... did it suck donkey balls because they rushed it? Or couldnt fit the other options into the game because of the graphics? Ive heard both arguments, but believe its because they rushed it...
The game looks great. Not Fight Night great, but compared to any other football game ever made, it looks great.

It sucks because EA was doing the EA thing. Y'know, their "we have no competition, so lets release crap and people will buy it". There's no ther football solutions on the 360. So instead of doing a full on game, they released a really large demo and charged $60 for it. Pathetic.

NewEra8
03-20-2006, 09:49 AM
The game looks great. Not Fight Night great, but compared to any other football game ever made, it looks great.

It sucks because EA was doing the EA thing. Y'know, their "we have no competition, so lets release crap and people will buy it". There's no ther football solutions on the 360. So instead of doing a full on game, they released a really large demo and charged $60 for it. Pathetic.

Yeah, I just took it back and got my xbox version back... Its aight though... just frees up more time for GRAW :D

mor911
03-20-2006, 10:05 AM
GRAW = Good

Don't forget bro, Oblivion ships today :D

NewEra8
03-20-2006, 10:23 AM
GRAW = Good

Don't forget bro, Oblivion ships today :D

:mdfin::rastanana:banana:

UltraDol-Fan
03-20-2006, 11:01 AM

:yeahthat:

Despacio
03-23-2006, 03:31 AM

:yeahthat:

One can only wish there was such thing as a NFL 2K6.

From what I read last, EA does not plan on changing the gaming engine behind Madden 2006 for the 360 b/c they have too much invested in it. So expect much of the same for the PS3.

But I'm sure improvements will be made to satisfy Madden fans.